Fifteen

Our Love

TIFFANY’S POV

-August 15-

I walked towards the lunchroom with Taeyeon and Sunny. I scanned the room, trying to find Jessica and Yuri. They were acting really weird lately, avoiding each other and trying not to look each other in the eye and stuff. “Guys, have you noticed how weird Yuri and Jessica have been lately?” asked Sunny. “Whoa, you just read my mind…” I said. “Maybe she’s the same kind of magic as Jessica the day of finals” Taeyeon snickered. “No but seriously though, they’re acting really weird.” Sunny said. “Yeah… It reminds me of Sooyoung… before she asked you out....” Taeyeon said. I put the pieces together. “Wait so do they like each other then?” I asked. “I don’t know… But we should try to figure this out before we ask any of them…” Sunny said. She smiled that evil smile that she only uses when she gets a plan. This would be completely fine, but of course Sunny’s plans are not like normal plans. They’re much worse…

    She grabbed us both by the back of the shirt and dragged us backwards, out of the lunchroom, before Yuri and Jessica could see us. “But… I’m hungry…” Taeyeon whimpered. “Now shut up and follow me.” she said and dragged us to the roof of the school. “Why are we up here…?” I questioned. “I said shut up” she said, trying to pry the concrete below our feet off. “What are you even doing?” Taeyeon asked. “What do you two not understand about the words shut up?” she said, not taking her eyes off the ground. After a while, she had successfully gotten her fingers under a square of concrete. She lifted it up and threw it at Taeyeon, as if it was weightless. Taeyeon screamed, shielding herself from the concrete that was thrown at her. To her surprise, it bounced right off of her and landed at her feet. She bent over and picked it up. “This… This is styrofoam…” she said, confused. “You think I’ve never done this before?” Sunny said, climbing through the square hole. I felt a hand grab my ankle, and I looked down, watching as Sunny dragged me after her by the ankle. I was thrown into a small room with plush pink carpeting, a small TV, multiple game consoles, a sky blue beanbag, and a mini fridge. “What is this place?” asked Taeyeon, climbing in after me. “What? School is stressful sometimes.” she said, pulling a Sprite out of the mini fridge. She closed the styrofoam door over the hole and walked to the other side of the room, pulling open a door. “Come on” she said, walking into a dark tunnel. I followed her, confused. She led us down the path, knowing every twist and turn like it was the back of her hand. “What even is this?” I asked her. “Have you ever been sitting in class, and then this sticky liquid falls from the ceiling?” asked Sunny. “Yeah…” I replied, still confused. She shook the can of Sprite in her hand and grinned. “SUNNY!” I yelled. “I get bored sometimes, okay?” she laughed. “Wait, what’s happening?” asked Taeyeon, catching up with us. “This idiot has been pouring Sprite on us this entire time.” I said, lightly hitting Sunny’s head. “Oh, so that’s what that was” she said, with an understanding look on her face. Sunny abruptly stopped, peering through a series of holes in the ground. A smile erupted on her face. I looked into one, finding that we were right above where Jessica and Yuri were sitting. We watched as the two interacted, blushing, laughing, talking, for the rest of lunch. Crunching her granola bar behind me, my adorable girlfriend dropped to her stomach, looking through another. Watching them only strengthened our theory that the two liked each other as a romantic interest.

-August 17-

    “Hey Jess-” I yelled into her room, but was cut off when I was grabbed and pulled inside. I caught a glimpse of Jessica’s nervous face as she threw me onto her bed. She began pacing back and forth. “Calm down Jess…” I said, not sure what was happening. “I CAN’T! YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND YURI’S DRIVING ME CRAZY!” she yelled. She stopped pacing and sat  down on the ground, holding her head in her hands. “What do you mean?” I asked, cautiously. She looked like she was about to explode feelings. “I think I like her.” she said, looking up. “Why are you not reacting?” she asked after a few seconds, since I just sat there without a reaction. “Well, it was kind of obvious. I was going to ask you about it today, actually.” I replied. She blushed a deep red. I got up and dragged her to her bed to sit next to me. “Was it really that obvious?” she asked, head down. “Yeah, but she’s as obvious as you. You should see the way she looks at you.” I laughed. She lifted her head. “Really?” she asked. “Well duh! I wouldn’t say it if it wasn’t true, stupid.” I smiled to her.