$ Goodnight

Half A Million Wedding (Maybe Marriage too)

Back at the hotel room, Yongguk is the first to occupy the bathroom naturally. Daehyun only realises this when he hears the sound of the showers. He's not even Yongguk's assistant anymore, not a little errand boy Yongguk thinks he is! He stands up from the couch and stalks over to the bathroom door. He raises a hand up to knock on the door but stops himself when he realises this is too childish for him. He huffs and turns back to the couch. 

Wait, why is he still sleeping on the couch?

He turns to the bed. He eyes the bathroom suspiciously before walking over to Yongguk's bed, staring at it like it's a luxury he's never had before. 

"Yah, this is too much!" Daehyun says as he catapults himself onto the large bed, sighing contentedly when he lazes on the mattress. "This is so comfortable! I'm sleeping here tonight!"

Daehyun falls asleep in a minute on the comfortable bed and is clueless when Yongguk strides out of the bathroom door, narrowing his eyes at him in disbelief.

"God, this kid... Yah, wake up!" Yongguk kicks at Daehyun's feet and the boy turns, blinking his lazy eyes.

"What is it?" Daehyun drawls and tugs at the blanket clumsily, trying to go back to sleep but Yongguk nudges his legs with his toes.

"Yah... Get off. That's my bed." Yongguk says as he rubs a towel over his wet hair, quite annoyed with Daehyun who seems to be out in dreamland.

"Ah... Let me sleep here... I don't want to sleep on the couch..." Daehyun whines and turns in bed. And Yongguk could just feel a vein popping in his temple.

"Jung Daehyun!"

"Aish! What is it!" Daehyun sits up with his eyes closed, mouth pouted unpleasantly. 

"Get. off." Yongguk tears the blanket away from Daehyun's grabby hands and tries to force him down the bed but Daehyun latches on stubbornly, whining.

"Andwae! I don't want to sleep on the couch... Let me have half the bed..."

"What?"

"I'm technically your other half so I get half the bed..." Daehyun argues.

Yongguk's blood boils and he grabs Daehyun by the ear, dragging with enough force to make Daehyun cry out in pain.

"AHH STOP, STOP! IT HURTS!"

"Now get off, I'm sleeping."

Yongguk shoves Daehyun away and slides underneath the covers, leaving Daehyun standing at the end of the bed staring poutily.

"Ahjussi!"

"Go away." 

Yongguk waves a dismissive hand as he runs a hand through his wet hair, about to switch off the lights to sleep until Daehyun suddenly leaps onto the other side of the bed.

"I'M SLEEPING HERE!" He announces and flops down on bed petulantly, gripping onto the mattress like a gecko lizard afraid that Yongguk would shove him off again.

"Yah, this ing kid..." Yongguk hisses and kicks Daehyun on the , trying to pry him off the bed but to no avail as Daehyun grips on with all his might.

"I swear, you're the most annoying kid I've ever met!"

"Ahjussi, you're the worst person I've ever met!"

"What?!"

"Goodnight!"

"What goodnight? Get off!"

Yongguk sits up and grips Daehyun's arms, trying to throw him off the bed but Daehyun squirms and thrashes, finally looping his legs around Yongguk's waist to keep himself from getting thrown off.

"GET OFF ME!" Yongguk growls as he lifts Daehyun by the collar. Daehyun yelps in pain when Yongguk's dogtag necklace hits him in the face.

He screams when Yongguk throws him off the bed, his head about to hit the floor. He grabs Yongguk by the neck out of fright, hoping for the best as he squeezes his eyes shut-- it's either he hits his head or he brings Yongguk down as well and die later. 

He slides off the bed, his legs kicking anxiously as he grips onto a reluctant Yongguk like a lifeline. Before he knows it, he's opening his eyes to Yongguk's wide ones, so close he can see the dark brown colour of Yongguk's pupils. A gasp is the last thing he catches before Yongguk lets out a surprised sound and falls onto him...

Onto their second kiss...

"URGH!" Both of them gag in disgust, scrambling away from one another and clutching at their own throats.

Yongguk spews all the vulgarities he knows as he wipes his mouth, before lashing out at Daehyun. "YAH! YOU LITTLE..."

"AHJUSSI! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CAME DOWN LIKE THIS!"

"WHAT?! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO PULLED ME! YOU'RE DEAD!" Yongguk yells before grabbing at Daehyun's shirt hem, furious. 

Daehyun shrieks in fear, trying to escape Yongguk who looks intent on teaching him a lesson this time round. He goes round the room, screeching for he is a coward, as Yongguk chases after him. 

Both of them end up on opposite sides of the bed, Yongguk sitting on one edge and Daehyun hiding behind the other, panting in their raggard breathes. Yongguk groans at the sweat over his body right after he's taken a shower. He shoots Daehyun a glare and Daehyun shuns it with much fear.

He's too tired to take another shower. He slides underneath the blanket, assuming that he's won the fight but Daehyun climbs in after him.

Daehyun curls up into a little ball of his own at one corner, and Yongguk figures it'll take too much of an effort to chase him off. He slaps on the light switch and sighs, letting sleep lull him into the darkness gradually.

 

 

 

Omo... what is this...

Daehyun wakes up squinting his eyes at a piece of art... This piece of art looks really blurry in the morning...

He rubs his eyes and holds his breathe at the sight-- scary Yongguk! He would have gasped and woken Yongguk up but to save his own life, he slaps both hands over his mouth and keeps quiet.

It's still early in the morning judging from the dimly lit room but it's enough to make Yongguk's tattoo look scary!

Daehyun stares at the large inked words on Yongguk's chest, unable to decipher them as he furrows his brows. What the hell is this? 

Yongguk lays peacefully with one arm tucked underneath his head, gentle serenity washed over his features. Daehyun stares with wide eyes, captivated by this side of Yongguk he's never witnessed before. Yongguk's always scary and when he's not, he's being angry at Daehyun. 

Daehyun studies the rare sight, his curious orbs roaming the features on Yongguk's face, tracing the bridge of Yongguk's nose down to the sharp chin before settling at the intricate tattoo he can't read. Unknowingly, Yongguk has become the centre of Daehyun's interest for the morning and Daehyun watches the way Yongguk sleeps like a movie. He likes this peaceful Yongguk more than the angry ahjussi he's dealing with everyday. 

He sighs and mimicks Yongguk's position, the two of them face to face in the tranquility of the morning.

When Yongguk's lashes start to flutter slightly, Daehyun almost jumps out of his skin and he quickly flips himself to the other side nervously, unfortunately falling off the bed with an embarrassing squeal.

Yongguk pushes himself up on his elbows, peering down at the loud noise to find Daehyun sprawled on the floor looking awfully out of place. He scratches his bare chest lazily and drawls, "Yah, so early in the morning. You'll give me a heart attack."

You're the one giving me a heart attack... Daehyun grits his teeth begrudgingly as he pounds his fist on the floor.

"I'm going to use the bathroom. Don't disturb me." Yongguk yawns and Daehyun listens to his footsteps until the sound of the bathroom door shutting.

Daehyun picks himself off the floor and rests his chin on the edge of the bed, a sudden nervous feeling rousing inside of him.

Oh my god... How long did I stare at him?

Yah, Jung Daehyun you're crazy!

Daehyun finds how he finds Yongguk mesmerising absolutely embarrassing. Nobody should about this!

Nobody will know!