$ Privacy breaching

Half A Million Wedding (Maybe Marriage too)

The next morning, Daehyun wakes up lying in the space between Yongguk's arm and torso, fingers pinching on Yongguk's shirt. He blinks once at the creases on the cotton fabric between his fingers and releases his hand quickly, the fabric snapping away from his fingers and onto Yongguk's side. Yongguk carries on snoring softly when Daehyun looks up frantically, his fingernails between his nervous teeth. He gulps and backs away only to freeze when he's blocked by Yongguk's arm.

 

Daehyun tugs his blanket to his face, covering up the rising blush up his cheeks as he stares up at Yongguk who sleeps on peacefully. He pushes himself up gingerly, cringing when the mattress sinks with the pressure underneath his hand. He zooms in on Yongguk's peaceful face, holding in his sigh of relief. Yongguk's stubble is showing and his brows crease in a mimicry of a twitch when Daehyun's knee accidentally nudges his leg. Daehyun masks his face with the blanket and observes Yongguk's expression, a chuckle caught in his throat when Yongguk's brows twitch again. Yongguk's stubble does amuse him.

 

His fingers are twitching to take a photo of this breathtaking sight.

 

He reaches for the sidetable and Tigger surprises him with a yelp, pouncing onto the space underneath Daehyun's chest when the boy grabs for his phone.

 

"Shh!" He shushes the dog down into silence and points to a snoring Yongguk. The choked up snigger inside his chest is making his lungs hurt but he doesn't have time to run out and laugh before his task-- He unlocks his phone and picks a perfect view of Yongguk's unpresentable morning look.

 

"Nice, nice..." He whispers to himself and nods at the shots he's taken, touching his own chin unconsciously. How come he doesn't get stubbles?

 

He's just about to take one with Tigger in the frame, arranging the cream poodle beside its owner in a cute pose but all his plans are wrecked when Yongguk, the sleeping giant, raises his arms and hits him in the face.

 

"Ow--" He puts a hand to his cheek, staring at an awakening Yongguk with wide marble eyes. The morning makes your brain work a little slower, and Daehyun's was still working out how hard Yongguk mock-punched him without realising how the scary ahjussi's brain is working out how Daehyun looks like he's taking a photo of him.

 

"Did you just," Yongguk pushes himself up on his elbows and squints his half-awake eyes at Daehyun. He rubs at his crusty eyes and frowns at the suspicious phone in Daehyun's hand. Daehyun sits on his feet, blinking at Yongguk's way of waking up before looking down at the phone lying guilty on his palms.

 

"Uhh..." He gapes and hides his phone behind his back, and figures out that it's obviously a wrong move to take when Yongguk's eyes narrows murderously.

 

"Give me that!" That yell signals for a yelp and Tigger's scrambling out of the room. Daehyun would have called 'betrayer' if he wasn't so busy fighting Yongguk for his works of art.

 

"Yah! You stupid kid!" He didn't ask for anymore privacy loss, he's had enough outside his house with the sneaky paparazzi, so definitely not in his own home too!

 

"AHH AHJUSSI, THAT'S MY PHONE!" Daehyun cries when Yongguk wins the wrestle. Well, he wasn't expecting to win in the first place but, "Don't look into my stuff!"

 

"Says the one who take people's unsightly pictures without permission!" Yongguk retorts and grabs Daehyun's face when the boy tries to snatch his phone back. Daehyun flails weakly, pushing his forehead against Yongguk's palm whining.

 

"Ahjussi, no! I'll delete those!" Daehyun pleads.

 

Yongguk knew there's something wrong when Daehyun gives in so quickly. He finds the reason immediately-- somemore ugly photos of him, taken god-knows-when.

 

"YAH! WHAT ARE THESE!"

 

"Oh umm, you're not supposed to see that--"

 

"You're asking for a beating!"

 

Yongguk's yell sets off the warning siren and Daehyun breaks free in situation code red, scrambling for the door in mind but can't even make it pass the mattress when he falls off with his feet caught in the entangling blanket. 

 

And Yongguk witnesses how Daehyun ends off his squeal with a loud thud, presumingly the sound of contact between an empty skull and the wooden floor.

 

Yongguk's a little mean, he laughs, but he's not all that mean, he asks if Daehyun's alright when the boy slides off the side of the bed without a single sound. Now, when the empty vessel is quiet, there's something scary going on in there.

 

"Yah, who told you to run, are you stupid?" Yongguk says as he climbs to the edge of the bed, peering down at Daehyun lying face flat on the floor, the motionless form a strangely accomodating sight with his wooden tiles. Yongguk counts to three internally and then Daehyun sets off a second siren Yongguk would compare to a crying baby. Multiplied by three minusing the cute.

 

"My head hurts!" Daehyun turns around to face Yongguk, rubbing the heel of his palm on his red forehead, eyes wet with painful tears. Yongguk sits up on the edge of the bed, Daehyun turning around on the floor at his feet clumsily. He chuckles at the sight and glares back when Daehyun does it to him.

 

"It hurts..." Daehyun whimpers and curls up. 

 

Yongguk rolls up the blanket and throws it in his face. "Teaches you for doing something so despicable."

 

He picks up Daehyun's phone and starts deleting the photos as Daehyun climbs back into bed, trying to stop him weakly.

 

"Ahjussi, no... Those are golden..."

 

"Screw you, wait 'til I get yours."

 

"You'll never! You sleep like a pig and I wake up earlier than you!"

 

"I'll put you to sleep!" Yongguk threatens with a raised fist but Daehyun doesn't cower as expected. Instead, he widens his eyes and sticks his tongue out at Yongguk, snatching his phone back.

 

"Aish, you really deleted them!"

 

"You're a rude brat... Looks like you're all recovered since you have all the energy to go against me." Yongguk murmurs and slaps a hand down Daehyun's head.

 

"Hey! That hurts! I just suffered a blow!" Daehyun holds his head and glares at Yongguk who sends him to the ground again with a kick.

 

"Just beating your brain back to its place after the fall. You know, 'cause your brain is so small but your skull is so big and then when you hit the ground it shifts out of place easily. Just doin' you a favour. No problem, kid."

 

"I hate you..." Daehyun grumbles with tearful eyes as he lies on the floor glaring at Yongguk who saunters out of the bedroom with a nonchalant yawn.