$ Clean clean

Half A Million Wedding (Maybe Marriage too)

"I hate this!" 

 

All the makeup Junhong's put on him is so hard to remove! Daehyun battles with the stubborn cosmetics on his face, the wig already tossed to one side and his hair a grand mess.

 

"Why am I doing this!"

 

"Yah, are you wrecking my bathroom?"

 

The bathroom door slides open and Yongguk's standing there, scrutinising the mess Daehyun's left at his sink. Daehyun suspects that Yongguk's a clean freak.

 

"Why is the makeup so hard to remove?" Daehyun raises the cotton in his hand, looking absolutely puzzled and frustrated to Yongguk who gives him a 'speechless' expression.

 

"What are you using to clean?"

 

"This? And water?" Daehyun answers plainly.

 

Yongguk groans. "You have to use makeup remover you dumb kid. Move away."

 

Yongguk pushes Daehyun to the side and grabs the bottle of makeup remover in the cupboard, dumping a whole lot on a piece of cotton before swabbing it roughly over Daehyun's eyes.

 

"AHH! AHJUSSI! MY EYES!"

 

"Stop moving around!"

 

Yongguk generously wipes the makeup off Daehyun's face before shoving the boy's head down to the sink and turns on the running water ordering him to clean up which Daehyun begrudgingly does.

 

"Are you helping me or drowning me..."

 

"I wonder which dumb idiot doesn't know what's makeup remover."

 

"Hmph." Daehyun pushes pass Yongguk to the master bedrom and realises that Himchan and crew took his own clothes as well. He feels his left eye twitch.

 

"They took my clothes too!"

 

"Well, it's Himchan. Mr Hurricane." Yongguk comments sarcastically behind Daehyun. 

 

Daehyun whips around and stares sternly at Yongguk. "Ahjussi, please lend me some clothes."

 

"Go find them yourself." Yongguk gives a dismissive hand and returns to his own studio while Daehyun pushes open the door to the walk-in closet. It's definitely a foreign concept to him. It's almost scary.

 

"Holy, this place is huge." He gasps at the size of the room and goes up to the abundance of clothes Yongguk has hanging on one side of the closet. The other side, however, is as empty as new. It must have been Jieun's side of the closet. Daehyun takes off the dress and absentmindedly grabs one of the less expensive-looking T-shirts Yongguk has. He tugs it over himself and stares at the small pile of clothes Jieun's left behind. He squats down at the cupboard. How cruel to leave some of her stuff here. To remind him?

 

"Hey." The closet door suddenly slides open and Yongguk peers in from the gap. "Are you done?"

 

"Ahjussi! I might still be changing!" Daehyun leaps up from the ground, a little nervous for staring at Jieun's stuff.

 

Yongguk narrows his eyes suspiciously. "I don't want you doing anything weird in here. And don't leave that dress in my house." He points to the pathetic pile of white dress Daehyun left behind.

 

"I know." Daehyun rolls his eyes.

 

"And put on some pants. Your boxers are damn ugly."

 

Daehyun covers himself with a blush.

 

 

 

 

"I'm going home..."

 

"Wait." Yongguk spins around on his chair, mouse still in one hand. "Since you're here..."

 

"What?" Daehyun eyes Yongguk suspiciously. There's never anything good from Yongguk monster.

 

"Clean my house."

 

"WHAT?!"

 

"Clean my house. I'll pay by the hour." Yongguk ends off the order with a sarcastic grin which certainly doesn't help one bit.

 

"How much?" Daehyun decides that if he needs to do it, he might as well make some money out of it.

 

"You... this money faced brat. Five bucks."

 

"FIVE... BUCKS?! THAT'S LIKE A FAST FOOD RESTAURANT, AHJUSSI. DO YOU HAVE MORALS?"

 

"Yah! Just clean my house, god damn it! I'll pay you after I see the results."

 

"No! You're scamming me!"

 

"YAH! You think I can't pay your measly salary? Just starting working already!"

 

"Ahjussi!"

 

"Hurry up. I'll give you fifty bucks bonus if you do it fast."

 

"But..." Daehyun hesitates at the mention of the fifty bucks bonus. God damn it, he's really money faced!

 

So Daehyun becomes the cleaning lady for the day because Yongguk claims that the cleaning lady isn't going to be here for a week and he can't stand the mess. Daehyun grumbles as he does the chores but is still motivated by the thought of money...

 

"Stupid Yongguk. Now he's got one more on the list-- clean freak. Bloody idiot, if he didn't want a mess, then he should MAKE a mess. Dumb idiot. URGH! He left bloody ramen in the microwave... And... Oh god, that's the worst thing I've ever smelled! Ew!"

 

"Oh god, I don't want to think about the toilet... Nevermind I'll just pretend I don't know..."

 

"JUNG DAEHYUN! CLEAN THE TOILET TOO! I'LL CHECK!"

 

"!"

 

 

.... 3 hours later ....

 

 

"Ahjussi... I'm done..."

 

"Okay. I trust you. Here's your reward." Yongguk's just too lazy to check. He hands Daehyun some stuff while still facing his MacBook.
 

"A fifty dollar note and some candy?! WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM, AHJUSSI?! A THREE-YEAR-OLD BOY?!"

 

Yongguk turns around slowly to Daehyun.

 

"Yea. Pretty much."

 

"MWO?!!!" Daehyun feels lightning and thunder beating down behind him. He didn't toll for three hours for this! He got scammed! "YAH AHJUSSI!!!"

 

Yongguk cringes at Daehyun's scream and raises a hand up in surrender.

 

"Stop yelling you punk! You're going to tear my house down! Fine, fine, here you go. I was just joking."

 

Yongguk hands him a couple more fifty dollar notes and Daehyun's face brightens up immediately. Yongguk gives a distasteful look. "You're really a money faced brat..."

 

"It's not about money, Yongguk. It's about getting what I deserve! Gomawo! Woah, you're really generous!"

 

"Now get out of my house."

 

"Fine, fine." Daehyun turns to the door, mumbling under his breathe. "After you've finished using your slave..."

 

He spins around when he's reminded of that very important thing. "Oh! Ahjussi! Remember to transfer my money for today!"

 

"Yah..." Yongguk groans. This Himchan... another culprit to the blood loss from his bank account.

 

"I'm going!" Daehyun beams, thinking about his fattening bank account as he takes his leave but just then, comes the real sound of thunder.

 

"Omo..." Daehyun touches his chest, a little frightened.

 

And Yongguk chuckles. "Thunder strikes those who are money faced!"

 

"Thunder'll strike people like you first, ahjussi!"

 

The thunder roars the second time and that was the last warning before the rain starts to pour. Daehyun presses his face up Yongguk's window in the studio, staring out helplessly at the scenery, or the lackthereof due to the blistering rain.

 

"Oh no..." He whimpers to himself.

 

"Oh no, looks like somebody's getting soaked~" Yongguk comments mockingly with a small laugh while Daehyun whines at the heavy rain.

 

"No... I can't go home like this! Yah ahjussi! Why do you have to live in such a deserted place! There's no car here!"

 

"That's my business. Now get out of my property."

 

"You're heartless!" Daehyun points an accusing finger to Yongguk who slaps it off nonchalantly.

 

"I don't care. I'm staying here until it's safe enough for me to get out!"