$ This is my 'wife'

Half A Million Wedding (Maybe Marriage too)

"Yongguk! The reporters... They're coming next week. But don't worry, I said you wanted as few people as possible. So I only allowed one of the companies to come over."

"How about I don't want any of them to come over." Yongguk rolls his eyes as he swerves himself away from the desk covered in scribbled papers. His lyrics are as messy as his life right now.

"Come on, it's better than a hoard." Himchan tries to make things look better, as usual. Yongguk exhales deeply into his palms, rubbing them over his face.

"Come on, Yongguk. You can't look like crap now. At least show her that you're fine... At least... Show the company you're fine." Himchan ends off timidly as Yongguk glares up at him. 

He doesn't give a single what the company wants because he's got his hands full at the moment and they're all... all about the same person. It's enough to kill him. Sometimes he feels that having Himchan as a manager and a friend at the same time makes things very difficult for him because he hates business-minded managers but Himchan's also a friend who'd help him cover up his . It's very confusing this way.

"You know... The other people... They're kind of worrying about this thing and I'm dead if anything goes wrong... So please, Yongguk. Don't harm yourself and drag me down as well." Himchan stretches out both hands as a peaceful declaration. "So, is Daehyun prepared?"

", I don't care. I can marry a tranual with a guy's voice, I don't care anymore." Yongguk stuffs his hands into his hoodie and glares up at the black and white poster of himself pasted up on the wall.

Himchan makes a face at Yongguk. "Nevermind... I'll go ask him myself..."

"Stupid kid." Yongguk mumbles under his breathe.

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay, this is creepy as ." 

There's a crowd in Yongguk's room, his entire orchestra of stylists is present along with their conductor, the all formidable Kim Himchan. And Yongguk wonders what in the world did he just do. Yongguk stands at the door with his arms folded around his chest, narrowing his eyes at Junhong's backview as his stylist busies on like a bee. Yongguk has never seen him that hard at work in all the years they've worked together. And Junhong seems more excited about this moment that any of his bloody concerts.

"Hello, Yongguk. At least look like you care. We're here because of you." Himchan walks up to Yongguk and pulls the other man by the sleeve before scanning him from head to toe. "Why are you still wearing this ugly hoodie? The reporter is coming soon!"

"I wear whatever I want in my own home." Yongguk drawls and is about to turn away, making escape but Himchan keeps him at the spot, shoving him towards Junhong and says, "Look at this. Junhong's really talented. But of course, if not he wouldn't be the head stylist."

Junhong looks over to Himchan and they high-five one another while Yongguk rolls his eyes. His bloody styling team brought in an entire closet of clothes, no that's closets. What is happening here? It doesn't even look this chaotic at his bloody freaking concert!

"Look at the main point, Bang Yongguk!" Himchan nudges the man who's grimacing over the mess at his house.

"What the bloody are you doing Kim Himchan, my house isn't a bloody fashion runway backstage!"

"AISH, JUST LOOK!" Himchan's gotten too fed up with Yongguk complaining. He grabs Yongguk by the neck and forces him to look. 

Yongguk meets eyes with an oddly familiar face when Junhong steps away. A pair of large eyes resembling that of a cat's blinks at him nervously and Yongguk air through his teeth before leaping back, yelling, "WHAT IS THIS?!"

"Hey! I spent a lot of time on this! And doesn't he look really pretty? Like... Song Hye Kyo!" Junhong beams happily but Yongguk doesn't look very pleased.

"Please, Junhong, don't you dare put Korea's goddess on the same level as this... what is this?!"

Daehyun's eye twitches as he glares at Yongguk. "YAH, AHJUSSI!"

He leaps up from the chair to meet eyes with Yongguk who yells back at him, "WHO ARE YOU SHOUTING AT, YOU STUPID KID!"

"Oh god, my ear drums almost exploded right there, guys." Himchan puts a hand on Yongguk and the other on his ear.

"Yah, ahjussi, I didn't want to do this, but, YOU'RE PAYING ME FOR THIS!" Daehyun gestures to the dress over himself and the thick makeup on his face. He's been placed in a chair since this morning, helping to save someone's but wasn't exactly expecting to be insulted!

"ARASEO! I'LL PAY YOU! I'LL PAY YOU, YOU MONEY FACED PUNK!"

"They're loud, Himchan hyung." Junhong rubs his ears at the side and Himchan silently agrees while pulling the two fighting duo apart.

"But Yongguk hyung," Junhong says, "Don't you think he looks like a real woman? And a real pretty one at that?"

Yongguk scoffs, "Huh. Stop trying to praise yourself, Choi Junhong."

"I'd ask Daehyun to marry me if he's really a girl though..." Himchan mumbles as he surveys Daehyun's new form and Yongguk sends a glare to him.

"Marry him then, Kim Himchan. I'd give you a million." Yongguk tosses a line and strides out of the makeshift dressing room.

"Yah ish, this scoundrel." Himchan waves a fist at Yongguk's back and turns back to Daehyun. "It's okay, he's always like this when he's in a bad mood. Get ready, they're coming soon."

Himchan pats Daehyun on the shoulder and hurries the styling team out of the room. He swerves Daehyun into Yongguk's studio, saying that "You two need to communicate before the reporters come in, so."

Yongguk just keeps staring at his notes without looking at Daehyun. Daehyun, on the other hand, is used to this treatment and silently pulls out a chair for himself to sit on. He surveys Yongguk's studio curiously and jumps a little when Yongguk suddenly starts speaking.

"Yah. Say a few words."

"What?"

"Your greetings."

"Oh... Annyeonghaseyo...?"

Yongguk rubs his temple, sighing. "Try it more femininely."

"I can't! You think I'm really a girl?"

"Well it's strange if you look like one and sound like a man!"

"Well I'm sorry I'm really a man!"

"Forget it, forget it, don't speak." Yongguk turns back to his computer, jamming his pencil frustratedly at his desk. 

Daehyun pouts and compromises, "Fine... I'll try..." 

And Yongguk swerves back halfheartedly.

"Annyeong...haseyo..."

"Pfft--" Yongguk presses his lips together before startng to laugh out loud at Daehyun who feels absolutely indignant.

"YAH!"

"That sounded..."

"AHJUSSI!"

"Sorry, I'm sorry. That's good enough though... I just can't... Your guy face and your fake voice... I can't..."

"YAH AHJUSSI!!!"

 

 

 

 

"So, how did the two of you meet?" The reporter throws that conventional and Yongguk grabs Daehyun's hand almost naturally while the younger man subtly glares at him while smiling for the camera.

"Ahh... Jieun and I, we met at a cafe. She was the waitress... It started like that..." At the mention of their beginning, Daehyun catches the small smile at the corner of Yongguk's lips, a little distracted by the sight.

"Like a love story. Let's get a little closer, and take a photo?" The reporter gestures for Daehyun to sit closer to Yongguk but the boy seems a little hesistant and awkward as he squeezes out another smile for the reporter and the cameraman. Yongguk sends a glare to Daehyun subtly.

Internal OS:

Yongguk: Yah ish, hurry up and sit closer!

Daehyun: This is weird!

Yongguk: Don't be stupid!

Yongguk throws him arm around Daehyun roughly, hitting Daehyun's cheek into his right shoulder as he jerks the boy closer. Daehyun rubs at his cheek sullenly and elbows Yongguk by the waist before smiling at the camera. The two continue to fight each other subtly while putting up a facade for the reporter who seems to be fooled by their 'intimacy'.

"How about a kiss?" The reporter chimes and the cameraman raises the camera enthusiastically.

Daehyun, on the other hand, is extremely disturbed.

Internal OS once again:

Daehyun:  (゚д゚;)

Yongguk: Before I kill you...

Daehyun: (((( ;°Д°))))

Yongguk: Close your eyes, this pain will be over soon...

Daehyun: TT TT

Yongguk laughs awkwardly before grabbing Daehyun's nape while Daehyun squeezes his eyes tight at the horrible sensation running up his spine before Yongguk smacks a kiss on his lips. They end the kiss with awkward laughs while the reporter and cameraman checks the photographs with much zest.

Daehyun: My lips...

Yongguk: Shut up...

"Jieun-sshi, how is Yongguk-sshi like at home?" The camera turns to Daehyun.

Daehyun looks to Yongguk for help, a little frightened. He can't speak!! Yongguk makes a face at him, elbowing him subtly and gesturing by covering his mouth with his hand. Daehyun latches onto the hint and coughs a few times. Yongguk grabs him roughly again and says, "Our Jieunnie is quite sick with flu recently, she can't really speak right now, hahaha."

Daehyun sighs, relieved when the reporter turns her attention to Yongguk.

The next thing they're supposed to do is to show their visitors what they actually do at home... which is practically non-existent.

"What should we do?!" Daehyun hisses at Yongguk as they turn their back to the visitors, pretending to be busy.

"Whatever! We'll... wash the dishes! Go and wash the dishes!" Yongguk pushes Daehyun to the sink in the open kitchen and the other boy complies, though a little begrudgingly thinking that Yongguk just wants somebody to clean up his mess...

"Does Jieun-sshi do the housework alone?"

"Ahh... Yes, sadly because I'm rather busy..."

Daehyun pouts silently as he cleans the dishes. You're just too lazy to do it!

The camera flashes a few times and the reporter comments that 'Jieun-sshi' is really pretty. And Daehyun just knows that Yongguk's scoffing behind his back. The reporter asks for more intimate photographs again, seeming determined to milk this opportunity a dry for their own tabloid magazine. Yongguk curses her internally before stepping behind Daehyun and putting his arms around the boy, dipping his hands into the water and pretending to be washing the dishes as well. Daehyun takes the chance to elbow Yongguk who's standing really close behind him. Yongguk holds back the curses and grins at the camera before holding Daehyun's arms firmly between his only to get stepped on his foot when Daehyun retaliates. Yongguk quickly disguises the cry of pain as another chuckle, gripping Daehyun's hands in the water tightly as a warning.

Yongguk foresees the reporter's greedy grin and sends a subtle glare to her, a warning for them to leave before he loses his temper. The duo retreats meekly under Yongguk's creepily hospitable grin, taking their leave and Daehyun quickly shoves Yongguk off his back. Yongguk stumbles backwards and the two exchange glares behind the reporter's back. 

Yongguk quickly grabs Daehyun when the reporter and cameraman turn back at the door to say their goodbyes.

“Bye~" Yongguk grins at the two but somehow, the visitors feel a chill running down their spine.

"I hope you never come back again~" Yongguk whispers under his breathe as they watch the reporters go into the car.

"Stop hugging me, ahjussi." Daehyun hisses as they continue to smile at the waving duo.

"You think I want to?" Yongguk hisses back.

"Stop touching me." Daehyun waves with a fake laugh at the leaving vehicle.

"Shut up, you're too noisy."

Finally, the two invading reporters are gone and like two repelling magnets, Yongguk and Daehyun bounce off one another instantaneously.

"YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!"

"AHJUSSI, YOU'RE TOUCHING ME TOO MUCH!"

"YAH! YOU THINK YOU'RE A REAL GIRL! YOU THINK I WANT TO TOUCH YOU?! ISH, MY FOOT HURTS!"

"AHJUSSI! YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I CAN SELL YOU OUT ANY MINUTE!"

"MWO?!"

"I'M GOING TO TELL THE WORLD YOU FAKED A WEDDING AND I'M ACTUALLY--"

"SHUSH! YOU STUPID BRAT!" 

Yongguk covers Daehyun's mouth urgently and drags his 'wife' back into the house.

"You better be careful of what you're saying! If I'm dead, you're going down too!" Yongguk threatens Daehyun who pales before struggling out of his grip.

"Hmph! I'm going home! Aish, this wig is really... I'm so uncomfortable!"

"I'm uncomfortable too." Yongguk mumbles under his breathe sarcastically but Daehyun catches on just fine and stomps back to kick him in the shin.

"YAH! DUMB KID!"

"MEHRONG!!"

"YOU'RE DEAD!"