$ Oh hell

Half A Million Wedding (Maybe Marriage too)

Fifteen minutes later, Daehyun sits on the seat opposite that of Yongguk's, wondering why didn't he jump off this plane fifteen minutes ago.

Yongguk's still sitting there casually, drinking that stupid wine like it's the last thing he'll ever eat.

Please, ahjussi, I'm not going to be carrying you around when you get dead drunk. Daehyun stomps his foot on the carpet, the white highheel making a dull thud against the thick carpet. Yongguk looks up from the wineglass to glare at Daehyun who still feels a tad bit intimidated by his, technically, ex-boss (since he quit). He clears his throat and realises how much of a he is, still wearing this bloody things. He kicks off the cream white shoes, wincing when his cramped feet are finally let free. He stretches his feet under the steely gaze from Yongguk.

Yongguk holds the wineglass in one hand, leaning sideways in his seat, sending Daehyun a dirty look.

"Yah, drag queen, those shoes are worth more than you!"

Daehyun snaps up from his feet, hissing at Yongguk who doesn't look one bit perturbed.

"Drag queen? Who forced me in, THIS?!"

He gestures dramatically all the way from his wig ( why is he still wearing it) to the long, long, tediously long wedding gown.

Yongguk merely scoffs without any consideration and goes back to his wine. Daehyun just clenches his fists and says to himself, it's okay, it's always been like this.

Yongguk has always been an !

The pins underneath the wig is making his scalp hurt. He slowly unlatches the montrosity off his head, some of the pins dragging along his hair and pulling on the roots. He winces and struggles out of it, wishing so much to throw the appalling female wig at Yongguk. He resists the urge because by what his eomma taught him, he should reserve his mannerism even when dealing with jerks like Yongguk who doesn't treat him like a human being!

Now he needs to get rid of this stupid dress... But... He didn't bring any clothes, right?

"Oh god..." Daehyun moans into his hands. 

Yongguk glances at Daehyun, assessing the bird nest hair who is obliviously concentrated on the hems of the gown.

Obviously he can't go to Yongguk for help. This man would catapult him off the plane rather than help him find clothes to wear. Daehyun lifts the hem of the gown to his knees. Urgh, at least he'll rid of these stockings... He sneaks a glance at Yongguk who is staring at him like he's a circus freak.

He returns the rude stare with a lift of the chin. Looks like they are both set out to annoy one another for the next two weeks!

Oh god, if his eomma sees this, she'll probably faint. Daehyun eyes the his stockings clad legs. These legs would totally give his identity away... He looks like he's walking on two large radishes... Why is he making fun of himself? 

Daehyun reaches underneath dress and finds the starting of the stockings, clenching his teeth as he struggles to remove the clingy piece of lingerie definitely not made for his physique. He reaches his fingers underneath the fabric and tugs, reaching his left knee before hearing a very exasperated sigh. He looks up almost sheepishly to Yongguk who is hiding his face from this awful display before him.

Yongguk never wanted to see a man removing stockings from his thighs, especially not in a holy, pristine wedding gown, especially not when gown is meant for his precious lady. And also not when he can see the man's undergarments absolutely clearly. 

Yongguk just hopes his eyes don't catch fire from this hell.

"Please, have some modesty." Yongguk groans into his palm, feeling a vein popping on his temple.

Daehyun shifts the hem of the dress down consciously, his ears burning from the embarrassment. Well he's a guy, they are both guys, but he do agree that it does look strange...

"Sorry..." He mumbles sheepishly. "It's very uncomfortable..."

And then suddenly Yongguk just explodes with rage like he's always been doing, yelling at Daehyun frustratedly, "DON'T DO IT IN FRONT OF ME! GET TO THE BACK AND DO IT, GOD DAMN!"

"YAH! YOU STARTED THIS! SHUT UP!"

With that, Daehyun tugs off the stockings, ripping it into half in the process. He frowns at the offending fabric and scolds, "Aish!"

He rips the other one since he's already killed its partner, sighing contentedly when his legs could finally get some air. He thought the blood was going to get stuck there forever! Yongguk inhales, grateful that he's survived this turmoil and lifts the glass to his lips once more just to calm his frightened nerves. God, he would have applauded if he was at a drag show!

Daehyun rubs the fake lashes off his face, grabs a wet tissue and wipes at his face carelessly before daringly asking, 

"Yah... do you have clothes?"

Yongguk glances to his emotionlessly before bursting into a wide, sarcastic grin, "Nope, you're not allowed to wear my clothes."

They end with a glare and then Daehyun decides he'll have to search for anything. Anything will be better than this awful gown.

He finds a pink suitcase at one of the top spaces and the kind attendant helps him down with it. It seems everyone understands how inconvenient wedding gowns are.

He gives a cheerful thanks to the attendant, about to unlock the suitcase when he feels the curious gaze upon him. He looks up at the surprised flight attendant, and pats on the poor man's shoulder.

"I know what you're thinking. But I'm not gay. It's a very long story. I'm the victim."

Daehyun states plainly and turns back to the suitcase. The flight attendant just nods and moves away, quite taken aback by this drama unfolding before his eyes all this while. He opens the treasure trove and finds lots of female clothes. 

Oh yay, another chance to crossdress.

"Aish." He curses under his breathe, digging through the clothings to find something that he can actually put on.

"Oi." Just then Yongguk comes behind him and shuts the suitcase roughly, almost chopping off Daehyun's hands.

"Ah wae!" Daehyun, frightened, exclaims at Yongguk who merely shuts the case and throws it back into where it came from.

He sighs almost tiredly, rubbing his temples, saying, "You can have my clothes. Just don't dirty them."

 

 

Daehyun lets out a satisfied sigh when he's changed out into normal clothes, the wedding gown sitting quietly over one of the tables. Yongguk's clothes are a little big but he's glad enough to get T-shirt and pants finally. Daehyun gets distracted by food soon after but he notices how quiet Yongguk's gotten. He's not even ordering him one bit!

Daehyun studies Yongguk's face silently as he chews on his fork. Yongguk's staring out the window and his brows are creased. He always looks like this when he's doing his lyrics and stuff, or when he's just pretending to be cool for the camera. But this time, he looks genuinely troubled. Daehyun pouts. Well, as expected, even if it's the Yongguk monster. What would he feel if his fiance abandoned him?

Ahh, no wonder he doesn't want anybody touching her stuff. Daehyun nods at the thought. Yongguk's rather in production and very particular about certain things. He's careful and delicate in many ways but most of the time they pass off as excessive obsession. But Daehyun guesses that, perhaps that careful part of him tends to most part of his relationships. That girl called Jieun, she must be very important that Yongguk wouldn't even allow anyone to touch her things.

Daehyun suddenly feels sorry for this Yongguk monster as this Yongguk monster sighs quietly.

"Why did she leave you?"

He blurts out without thinking and was already praying that his end wouldn't be too painful. Yongguk would've lashed out and strangled him to death.

But this time, Yongguk just sits there, giving a small laugh coldly, staring out the window as before.

"Aish... must you look so pitiful..." Daehyun chews on his pasta and murmurs to himself.

He can't get used to this melodramatic Yongguk. The usual Yongguk would be cold and but not so gloomy.

Sigh, looks like it's going to be a very very long two weeks.