$ Aish! This!

Half A Million Wedding (Maybe Marriage too)

Daehyun was having one of the best dreams in so long. He was dreaming of him, being the one in fame and power. Oh, his mansion is just freaking huge! He'll make sure it has lots of rooms and spiral staircases, god he loves those spirally things but he'll probably climb to his death-- And hey look who's his servant!

"BANG YONGGUK!"

"Yes sir!"

"Aish, how many times do I have to call you? Get this cleaned up!"

"Sir... you only called me once..."

"What?"

"N-nothing sir..."

Daehyun was laughing, enjoying life in his brilliant mansion popping grapes in his mouth with Yongguk as his maid and his servant at the side, scrubbing his expensive marble floors.

That is until a horrible noise woke him up.

"Aye!" He thrashes on the long couch as the curtains fell over his mansion dreams. He groans in frustration, pushing himself up on his elbows as he glares at the source of disturbance.

Bang Yongguk.

Well, someone's obviously not having the same wonderful dreams as he is.

Yongguk is groaning and calling out, probably having a nightmare but hell, Daehyun thinks he IS the nightmare. The yelling is giving him goosebumps in this dark room.

Daehyun trudges over to Yongguk, almost about to flip in his impatient temper but the desperate way Yongguk is calling out just creeps him out even more.

"Yah, what's wrong?" He asks timidly and Yongguk doesn't reply, his tossing form a dark shadow.

"Aish." Daehyun slaps the light switch on and squints in the sudden brightness. He slaps Yongguk on the arm to wake the older man up but to no avail. Yongguk's so caught up in his nightmare, he punches Daehyun over the jaw when the poor man was just trying to get a better look at his face.

"YAH!" Daehyun cries out in pain, holding his bruised face as he threatens to beat Yongguk up. "Are you really sleeping or what?!"

"Jieun!"

"Oh god." Daehyun could only slap himself in defeat when Yongguk calls out that daunting name once again. He pulls out the covers from underneath a hopeless Yongguk and drapes it over the sleeptalking man. Yongguk chants Jieun repeatedly like a mantra and grabs Daehyun's hand as if it was the girl he is looking for.

"Jieun," he callsc and Daehyun never heard anything more pitiful than a man who is longing for his runaway fiance. Daehyun clutches his fist and presses his lips together, having an internal turmoil of choosing between taking more blackmail photographs or taking pity for this jerk of a man.

"Jieun, I miss you. Come back please." Yongguk holds onto Daehyun's hand and promises to the girl who's not here with him. Immersed in Yongguk's very own nightmare, Daehyun slowly sits down at the edge of the bed to watch Yongguk's every move. And he never Yongguk knew how to cry. Yongguk never displayed any forms of emotion other than pride. anger and... well, no emotions. Daehyun's heart almost went out to Yongguk as he watched the Yongguk's tears spilling. He almost did want to comfort this poor man until said poor man pulls him into a hug but throws up all over him.

"YAH! AHJUSSI!!!" Daehyun frantically detaches himself from Yongguk who's gagging dryly, pulling at the vomit covered shirt over his chest. "Yucks... YAH! THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO? TO, TO THAT JIEUN? TELL HER TO COME BACK AND THEN THROW UP ON HER?! AISH!"

Daehyun moans over his misfortune as Yongguk puts his hand on his thigh, words a slur still calling out, "Jieun, I'm sorry..."

That shut Daehyun up and he stops complaining. He unlatches Yongguk's hand and goes into the bathroom silently but the stench of Yongguk's vomit broke his patience once more.

"I'M GOING CRAZY!!"

 

 

"Urgh, my head... my head..." 

Yongguk wakes up hanging off the bed with his hand numb against the floor. How did he end up like this? There's a splitting headache beating war drums inside his brain and the blinds, the freaking blinds are drawn so wide the sun is killing him. Like a vampire, Yongguk curls up, bent to get away from the piercing sunlight that is making his headache even worse than it already is. 

"Yah, ahjussi, are you awake?"

Now to put all the things that could aggravate his headache all together...

"Ahjussi... man, he's dead."

"YOU'RE DEAD!" Yongguk yells and immediately regrets his short temper. He crumbles back into bed, holding his head. 

"Can I sue you for threatening? Because that has been happening for a year already. Yah, ahjussi, give me some money. I'm really hungry."

"..." Yongguk wish he could still finish his line of vulgarities as he clutches the blanket painfully.

"Ahjussi... You've been sleeping for so long... I'll just take it from your wallet then? Do you want some food too?"

"God, mother-fu-- just go... please..." Yongguk groans into the pillow, all the energy from speaking is all that he could drain from his body. If his head was a watermelon, Daehyun would be the freaking bat that has already smashed it into mushy pieces.

"Okay then. I'll just borrow some cash..." 

That's all Yongguk heard before peace finally returns. He gives thanks when he hears the door open and close.

 

 

"Hehehe, stupid Yongguk." Daehyun smirks as he slaps Yongguk's wallet on his palm. "Time to empty his wallet! He wouldn't even realise I took all his money in that state."

He flips open the leather wallet and gasps in amazement at the cash inside. 

"Wow, he wouldn't even realise if I spent a grand out of this!" 

He sniggers happily as he enters the lift, a sly grin written all over his face.

Daehyun is a man of his word and when he says he'll spend it all, he'll spend it all.

"Yah, this looks really good. I'm going to take two. Ommo, what is this, gotta taste this once! AISH, I'LL JUST EAT EVERYTHING ONCE!!" Daehyun throws his fist into the air, a victorious gesture filled with so much happiness he's never experienced before. Finally, he can fufil this dream of emptying a restaurant!

"Gomawo, Yongguk-ssi!" He chuckles to himself, his lips greedily as he fills his plate, the mountain of food on it amazing the chefs that are watching the skinny boy grabbing all that is in sight.

 

 

 

Yongguk is up an hour later, blinking in the mirror feeling like the world just ended and restarted while he was asleep. What is this and why is he here?

God, does he even want to remember.

He exhales as he steps out of the bathroom, feeling like something's lacking in this god damn place. His periphery catches on the towel on the couch, misplaced carelessly.

"Ahjussi!"

Oh right, stupid boy's here with him too.

But wait, he seems to be forgetting something.

Yongguk scratches his chin absentmindedly until a certain memory about money makes his eyes widen.

He goes over to his bag, already ped and rummages through it to find his wallet gone.

"GONE?!" He exclaims, but quickly catches on. "Yah... This... JUNG DAEHYUN!!"

 

 

 

"Ommo, ommo, this is good..." Daehyun mumbles to himself, as much as speaking is possible with his mouth stuffed with food. He's tried everything from pancakes to bacon until he's eaten in lunch hour with the plates of pasta before him. The waitresses look absolutely amused by how much he's eating, all staring in awe as they come over to clean up the heaps of dirty plates on his table. Daehyun smiles to them politely but with those food stains all over his lips, that sight's only comical.

"This ing kid!" Yongguk hisses under his breathe as he goes into the restaurant, led by one of the waiters. His personal assistant with the mountains of plates on the table is hard to miss once he steps in. He trudges over to Daehyun and stands beside the table, pulling on the most sarcastic grin he's ever worn. Daehyun swallows with much effort before looking up, thinking it's another waiter only to find Yongguk's horrifying figure looming over him. And from the way he's smiling, Daehyun knows things are so well...

"Good morning, ahjussi..." He smiles sweetly, a piece of bacon still inside his mouth and the remnants of the third corn soup on the corner of his lips.

"Oh no, Daehyun-ah, it's already afternoon." Yongguk smiles back, drumming his fingers on the edge of the table. Daehyun shrinks back visibly.

"How long have you been sitting here?" He asks with a wide smile and Daehyun silently cries for his mother.

"YAH, HOW MUCH OF MY MONEY HAVE YOU EATEN ALREADY! THIS KID!" Yongguk grabs Daehyun by his shirt collar, lifting him off the seat effortlessly like catching a puppy. Said puppy yelps for his precious food as he's dragged to the exit.

"How much did he eat?" Yongguk reaches the counter and Daehyun carries on trying to escape his clutches.

"Umm... 780 dollars, sir."

"I'm--I'm sorry?" Yongguk stutters at the amount and even Daehyun quietens down at the shocking news.

"WHAT? That's amazing!" Daehyun suddenly exclaims, grinning wide at his accomplishment but is quickly shot down from his jubilance by Yongguk's venomous glare.

Yongguk grinds his teeth at the boy in his hand but suddenly bursts out into laughter, patting his hand on Daehyun's shoulder.

"Haha, I don't really know him. He'll pay this himself." Yongguk laughs it off and digs through Daehyun's pockets for his wallet. Waving it in Daehyun's face, Yongguk grins wide as he begins to leave the restaurant.

"Ommo-- AHJUSSI! I DON'T HAVE-- AHJUSSI!" Daehyun's eyes are the size of the pancakes he ate just now.

"Sir, please foot the bill before you leave!"

"YAH! AHJUSSI!" Daehyun yells as Yongguk turns around and sticks out his tongue at him.

Daehyun's blood boils. This is not the way!

He shoots gleeful Yongguk a dirty look before a scheming glint sparks through his eyes.

"HYUNG! DON'T LEAVE ME!" He falls to the ground and starts crying, rubbing his hands over his eyes. "Hyung! Daehyunnie wouldn't do it again! Please don't leave me alone!"

The whole restaurant turns to the loud bawling boy sitting on the polished floors. Yongguk stares at Daehyun, absolutely astonished and taken aback but the anger soon rises over. He grits his teeth and clenches his fists. This... annoying... little... brat!

"Ahh, hyung! Don't leave Daehyunnie again!" Daehyun carries on his little show, catching more attention as time passes by and Yongguk starts to get nervous because some eyes are beginning to feel hostile.

Seeing that Yongguk hasn't made any move yet, Daehyun decides to just make things as worse as he can. He cries ever harder. He knew his childish face can be put to use one day! 

"Hyung! Daehyunnie was disobedient, but don't leave Daehyunnie again, Daehyunnie will be good!" He mimicks the speech of a child, playing the role of a disadvantaged boy perfectly as the women at the tables start to look at him with pitying eyes.

"Aish, this..." Yongguk groans in frustration, having no idea how to end this without having his reputation washed to the floors.

"Yongguk hyung!" Daehyun sneeks a glance at Yongguk, and tosses a sly look to Yongguk. He threatens to shout out his full name, "YONGGUK HYUNG! BANG YONG--"

"SHH!!" Yongguk rushes back and slaps his hand on Daehyun's mouth, shutting the boy up immediately. He drags Daehyun off the floor, pretending to comfort his 'baby brother' but all he's doing is trying to vent his anger by smacking Daehyun's back with all the force he could muster.

Daehyun's face contorts behind Yongguk's back as he tries to keep his yelps of pain in his mouth.

"Hahaha, this kid." Yongguk laughs awkwardly to the manager at the counter who's still giving him the dirty look. He waves apologetically to the customers in the restaurant who seems suspicious towards him. 

"Haha, Daehyun-ah, if you misbehave again, hyung will really leave you here okay!" He slaps Daehyun on the , ignoring the painful yelp as he begins explaining to the manager, "Daehyun is a little slower than the other kids, sorry about that."

The manager seems to understand completely, taken in by Yongguk's sincere acting and nodding along with a smile. 

"It's alright, sir, we'll explain to the other customers."

"Ah, thank you. Daehyun-ah! Apologise to this sir here!" Yongguk smiles and smacks Daehyun on the lower back, spinning him around and pressing his head down to a bow.

Daehyun silently curses Yongguk as he struggles under Yongguk's death grip. The both of them leave the restaurant after Yongguk experiences a huge blood loss through his wallet.

"YAH! YOU'RE PAYING FOR IT YOURSELF!"

"THAT HURTS!" Daehyun yells back , rubbing his back where Yongguk smacked him.

"I'm docking it from your five hundred thousand." Yongguk says as he walks out of the hotel into the street.

"ANDWAE!" Daehyun cries for his money and follows Yongguk out, immediately feeling the chilly wind. He shivers and stands rooted to the ground, looking down at his short pants and plain T-shirt. 

"ACHOO!"

"Go away. Don't follow me around." Yongguk grumbles as he turns away.

"Yah!" Watching Yongguk striding off, Daehyun suddenly feels rather lonely. This Yongguk, leaving him alone in a foregin country?! "AHJUSSI!"

"Go away!" Yongguk shoves Daehyun and walks even faster.

"Andwae... I don't want to be alone!"

"Well then, freeze to your death!" Yongguk hisses before running away and Daehyun has no choice but to chase after Yongguk, feeling even colder.

"AHJUSSI AH!!"

 

 

 

 

guess where yongguk's going hahaha