$ Poor you

Half A Million Wedding (Maybe Marriage too)

Daehyun knew this was going to happen. 

HE KNEW IT.

Stupid Yongguk, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!!

Daehyun knew it was going to be trouble when Yongguk keeps drinking that expensive vodka or whatever crap that is on the plane. Now that they're finally here, bloody Yongguk's draped all over him unconscious as Daehyun searches for the route to the hotel. After a troublesome search for a cab and a tiring communication with the foreign cab driver, Daehyun finally finds himself at the grand hotel. He remembers to press a cap down on Yongguk's face in case anyone recognises him. Hmph, he shouldn't be too nice to him.

 

Yongguk crashes onto the bed when Daehyun lets go of him a little too fast, face planted into the mattress almost painfully.

"Ahh--" Daehyun silences his surprised yell and bites his nails, a nervous reflex but it seems his boss isn't sober enough to lash out at him this time. Daehyun inspects Yongguk's motionless body before throwing their bags down and pushing the door open to the bathroom. He's dying to take a shower and wash off all the cosmetics and dirt on his body, and this god damn bathroom is just luxurious! This stupid Yongguk, so rich yet he pays him so little a month! He sneaks a peek out the door at a dead asleep Yongguk and slams the door shut.

 

 

He returns all freshened up, sighing as he rubs a towel over his hair until Yongguk begins to stir. Daehyun tiptoes over to the intimidating form and finds Yongguk lying with one side of his face against the large bed. He squats down beside his ex-boss and tilts his head in curiosity.

A sly grin spreads across his lips.

"You look so ugly when you sleep, Yonggukkie!" He mock coos, fishing out his phone from his pants pockets (Yongguk's pants, actually) He finds a good angle and snaps several photographs of Yongguk sleeping, mouth agape and cheek pressed up against the mattress in a less than elegant manner. It's good that he still has his work phone with him. This is the best thing he's ever done with it!

"Oh, Yongguk, Yongguk, Bang Yongguk, my idol! So pretty when you sleep!" Daehyun sniggers mirthfully as he inspects his new collection of blackmail material. This is great, at least there's something to make Yongguk pay him his five hundred thousand earlier!

"Urgh..." Yongguk groans out of the sudden and Daehyun falls backwards onto the wooden floor, almost dropping his handphone.

"Oh god..." Daehyun whimpers to himself, thinking that his doomsday is up if Yongguk knows and tries to murder him. But Yongguk just lies down there looking even more lost in dreamland. When Daehyun realises, his heart is beating so fast. It's almost like he's been living in fear for the past one year following Yongguk. Daehyun decides that he should put an end to this cowardice and Yongguk's absolute cult of terror. This monster, Daehyun raises his fist at the sleeping man, I'm going to conquer you one day!

"Yah..."

"Oh god!" Contrary to his latest resolution, Daehyun shrinks in another unexpected murmur from Yongguk. 

Daehyun picks himself up from the ground to press his face against the mattress, making strange faces at Yongguk for the fun of it. 

"Would you stop talking in your sleep!" He hisses into Yongguk's face, his breathe brushing against Yongguk's fringe.

Yongguk's brows crease, like he could hear Daehyun. The younger man blinks, expecting another murmur but what that came out was clear and absolute, 

"Jieun..."

Now that's a little hard to make fun of... Daehyun pouts. He never would want to pity Yongguk.

Daehyun sighs.

His softheartedness will bring him to his downfall one day... This poor man is supposed to be on his honeymoon with his fiance! 

Daehyun dries his hair and starts unpacking Yongguk's luggage, arranging the clothes into the closet and hangers, taking out his toiletries and making sure his shoes are arranged at the door. He's been a slave for so long, everything comes so naturally. But he turns back and fakes a punch at Yongguk. 

Stupid Yongguk.

He doesn't have any of his own stuff. Looks like he'll have to rely on hotel supplies...

His eyes catches the large couch and they twinkle having found the place for him to sleep for the night. He jumps into 'bed' and sighs contentedly.

He falls asleep quickly in the dim lights, curling into himself...