$ Honeymoon?

Half A Million Wedding (Maybe Marriage too)

 

 

Yongguk is intimidatingly quiet during the ride to the airport. He's so quiet that Daehyun doesn't even dare make a sound. He just keeps his hand over his face, deep in his own thoughts. Well, Daehyun could understand, man's got his fiance run away!

Daehyun fidgets in his seat. He would've asked the driver to let him out but they are segregated by the tinted glass and Yongguk wouldn't be pleased to be disturbed while he's mellowing in sadness. Besides, he's only got this... gown. Daehyun wipes at the makeup on his face. It's making him uncomfortable, like there's a layer of cement powder on his skin, yucks. He rubs his lips together, trying to get the lipstick off his mouth and before long he's startled when the car suddenly halts to a stop. He looks out and realises that they're at the airport.

He snaps his head to Yongguk who's finally looked up. The man stares out the window and makes an annoyed expression. He turns to Daehyun, does a once-over and Daehyun swallows thickly.

"Sorry..." Daehyun starts, feeling really out of place in this wedding gown and wig. "Can I go now?"

Yongguk stares at him and that glaring eye begin to narrow. Daehyun just feels that something bad's about to happen again.

"Let you go so everyone would really know that my bride's running away?"

Daehyun freezes on the spot, trying to think of something to say but his brain is just dead from the hunger. He hasn't eaten anything since this morning in order to squeeze into this tight piece of dress. He tries not to think about his stomach that's about to growl out loud in this stoney silence. Daehyun cowers under the steely gaze from Yongguk and eventually concedes defeat when the other man throws a command nonchalantly,

"You're coming with me."

He clutches onto the car door, silently weeping inside for his pure misfortune. Why? Wae, eomma? Save me! Somebody, anybody! If only he could just run out of this stupid limousine... God damn, where are his clothes! He shuffles the long gown as the troublesome heels get caught in the silk. He stops battling it when Yongguk sends him a death glare telling him to keep quiet.

The vehicle takes them to the entrance, the route for celebrities and there are already reporters waiting out there, fans too. Daehyun almost trips at those hysterical screams and camera flashes. Yongguk grabs him by the elbow, suit jacket already shed. Daehyun just wonders why he has to go in this ridiculous outfit.

"Excuse me... Are we going on the plane?" Daehyun asks timidly as Yongguk drags him into the airport.

"Where do you think we're going?" Yongguk throws him a cold look and Daehyun just keeps quiet. He just doesn't want to go on the plane like this where everyone can see his clown of a appearance...

The fans and reporters surround the barriers and Yongguk immediately puts his arm around Daehyun, his bride for the day and smiles for the awaiting people. Daehyun hides his face into Yongguk's chest, embarrassed and hoping his eomma wouldn't ever recognise him if he appears on the tabloid the next day. Yongguk's grip gets harder as they walk to the departure area. Daehyun hides his cringe as Yongguk's fingers dig into his bare shoulder.

They come up front a private jet and Daehyun internally heaves a sigh of relief. God, he wouldn't have to go on a plane where everyone would stare!

Yongguk lets him go up first but gets impatient when he's walking too damn slow in his long gown. The man grabs the tail of his dress and shoves him into the jet and Daehyun falls face planted onto the carpeted plane floor unceremoniously. He pushes himself up on his elbows from the ground and sends a glare to Yongguk as the man slams the plane door shut. But he quickly gives in when Yongguk stares him down.

When Yongguk walks away without a care, Daehyun lies on the floor thinking that, this is going to be the end of being nice and polite personal slave Daehyun!

Daehyun struggles in the long gown that is slipping off his flat chest, climbing off the ground as the male attendant beside him stares. He bows sheepishly to the flight attendant and touches his wig self-consciously before stomping in those damn heels up to Yongguk who's busy pouring out the contents of a wine bottle.

"Yah, I'm going home! I can go now right?"

Yongguk takes a swig of the wine and slams the glass down forcefully. Don't cower, Daehyun, don't cower. But he does anyway when Yongguk looms over him scarily.

"No. You're my personal assistant remember? You'll follow me there and serve me."

Serve you?!

"No, sir, I mean-- NO! This is the end of my duties! I'm leaving!"

"Well, get off then, if you wish!" Yongguk tells Daehyun but quickly yells to the pilot, "Let's take off!"

Daehyun turns back to the flight control room, eyes widened to the size of saucers. 

"OH MY GOD, NO! NOT YET! WAIT, WAIT SOMEBODY'S GETTING OFF!"

Daehyun waves his arms in the air but the caucasian pilot only seems to understand what Yongguk ordered. He tries to run to the man frantically but Yongguk tugs him by the arm and smirks meanly in his face, "Well, let's go on our honeymoon, my lovely bride."

Daehyun stares at the awful smile on Yongguk's face. He's left speechless as Yongguk goes off to his own seat and settles down, drinking without a care in the world.

Daehyun, with his hands lifting the clinging wedding dress just stands there staring with his mouth agape, overwhelmed by this atrocity.

He finally snaps for the first time ever,

"YAH! LET ME OFF THE PLANE, YOU JERK!"

Yongguk turns slowly to the yelling assistant, obviously taken aback by the never before outburst. He feels a surge of heat up his face and then the temper rises,

"YOU! WHO ARE YOU YELLING AT!"

"YOU , THIS IS THE END! I'M QUITTING! GIVE ME MY FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND!"

Yongguk slams the glass on the table and stands up as well, striding up to Daehyun menacingly with a death planned for his little assistant who's decided to rebel today, this day, the worst day of his life.

Daehyun clutches both hand before himself in self defence but shrinks under Yongguk's shadow. Yongguk stares down at Daehyun's darting eyes and Daehyun chides himself silently for his cowardice everytime.

"Please sit down, sir and... sir..." The flight attendant seems absolutely confused. "The plane's taking off!"

The two are too into their confrontation to care about the overwhelmed attendant. They don't hear the warning and just then, the plane makes a tilt.

Daehyun feels the floor moving and then he's yelping for dear life (because he's a coward) and grabbing for something to hold onto before he falls backwards in these heels. He swears, these things would kill him one day! The plane makes a sharp leap, throwing Daehyun off balance.

"AHHH!"

He grabs the nearest thing he could find, Yongguk, the worst thing he could ever hold onto.

"YAH!"

Yongguk would've stood just fine if not for this troublesome thing he's brought along. Daehyun drags him down to the floor and in a bunch of curses and yells, they end up on the classy carpeted floor of the private jet--

lips to lips.

Daehyun swears, he'll submit this account to the broadcasting company, it'll be the most successful, dramatic drama of the century. 

That is, if he survives this ordeal.

Daehyun stares up straight at Yongguk's astonished eyes as the gravity keeps their lips mashed together. 

Daehyun weeps internally for his wasted first kiss.

Eomma, I kissed a man!

Yongguk recovers from the extreme shock and clambers off of Daehyun, wiping furiously at his mouth from the remnants of Daehyun's lipstick. He stares at his lipstick stained hand in disbelief before glaring down at Daehyun, his chest heaving with fury.

"YOU!"

"Save me..." Daehyun mouths to the frightened attendant beside him, praying hard for his life as Yongguk hurls him off the ground.

"YOU! YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE DIDN'T YOU?!"

Normally when Yongguk rages and puts all of them down, Daehyun just shut ups and lets him do it but this time,

CHALLENGING HIS MALE PRIDE?!

NO!

"WHO WANTS TO KISS YOU, YOU DISGUSTING OLD GEEZER! YAH, AHJUSSHI! That was my first kiss, aish, YAH!"

"You... you..."

Yongguk is rendered speechless as Daehyun wipes at his own mouth.

"Great, great." He murmurs, "You're fired, Jung Daehyun, you're fired!"

"THAT'S GREAT! I NEVER LIKED YOU ANYWAY, YOU OBNOXIOUS SNOB!"

Daehyun decides he'll go all out and lashes out at Yongguk who seems even more taken aback by the sudden outburst. Daehyun never talks back!

The anger boils up to his head and Yongguk is the type who would make the person he hates suffer too, even if he has to suffer as well!

"Well, I'm afraid you still have to serve me for the next two weeks!"

"AH WAE?! LET ME GO!" Daehyun shakes his arm off from Yongguk's grip, a red mark already forming on his arm.

"We had a deal remember?" Yongguk grins that evil grin once more and Daehyun stares up at him in astonishment.

"Unless you don't want your five hundred thousand?"

Daehyun swears, this is the worst day of his life.

 

 

please leave lots of comments~~ <3