Part 8

What Does The Future Hold (DON'T DOUBT MY LOVE'S SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yupanun’s Place

 

            “Thank you for taking him home, dear.” Mrs.Yupanun smile faintly. This woman looked much older than the last time Aom Amm met her. Years had past and aging had caused a great change to her. She is much skinnier yet her smile is still as warm as ever.

 

            “It’s okay Ma’am. I’m the one who should say my apology to you.” Aom Amm sighed as she threw her gaze to Van who has already fall asleep. He acted out of his control today and just now, Mrs.Yupanun gave him, his medicine. It helps to calm him down. Aom Amm doesn’t even know what kind of medicine was that but Mrs.Yupanun is surely does. She is a doctor.

 

            “I didn’t expect to meet you here.” Mrs.Yupanun walked out from the Van’s room and Aom Amm followed her.

 

            “I can’t believe that I met him here too. I mean, you two are here in Thailand.” Aom Amm said with her utmost startle expression.

 

            “This is our homeland.” Mrs.Yupanun chuckled. She took Aom Amm to the coffee table. The drinks already await them there. The maid must have prepared it for them.

 

            “He’s not getting any better, right?” Aom Amm asked out of her curiosity.

 

            “He was fine until last week. Then I sense something wrong with him . I guess it was because he met you.” Mrs.Yupanun sipped her coffee and gestured Aom Amm to have her drink too.

 

            “I’m really sorry for that.” Aom Amm dropped her eyes to the ground. The feel of completely guilty filled her heart.

 

“Let by gone be by gone, dear.” Mrs.Yupanun said. She seemed so strict and cold somehow but after all she is nice and caring person. Aom Amm knew really well.

 

“So how’s your life right now? Your health?” Mrs.Yupanun looked her eyes to Aom Amm but later she found Aom Amm ran her gaze from her.

 

“I’m fine.” Aom Amm said at last.

 

“You lied to me.” Mrs.Yupanun smiled. “But I’m so impressed that you’re a strong girl.” She continued her speak before she sipped her coffee again.

 

“Well, Ma’am. I think I have to go now. I have another important things to do.” Aom Amm said. Her thought fly all over to the little Sushar and Kim. What are they doing right now.

 

“Oh, you’re so in hurry.” Mrs.Yupanun said.

 

“I wish I could talk to you much longer but it’s really important. Excuse me.” Aom Amm excused herself before she stepped slowly leaving the big mansion.

 

            **********

 

Kim’s Villa

 

            “She has a slight fever and other than that, she’s fine. She was just a bit shocked perhaps.” Dr.Tavee said to Kim as she done checking the little Sushar. Kim called Tavee for her help just now. By the time they arrived home earlier it was a nearly midnight. Kim wanted an immediate check on her daughter yet she decided to call Tavee.

 

            “What is really happening here?” Tavee asked. Kim is sitting at the edge of the little princess’s bed, her hair lovingly and worriedly. Tavee knew Kim loves that one and only angel that much. The little girl is the only heir of hers.

 

            “I don’t know too. There’s a mad man who tried to kidnap Sushar.” Kim shook her head. She is confused and clueless. Aom Amm left with that man named Van and promised to come back but that girl hasn’t show up yet.

 

            “Do you have any enemies?” Tavee asked worriedly. She has been a good friends to Kim since they met a few years ago. Kim could say that Tavee is one of her trusted friend too. She did offer Tavee to be her family’s doctor but that young doctor refused it kindly.

 

            “I never met him before!” Kim recoiled. Remembering how she met Van at first triggered much more curiosity in herself. Van did say that she is Aom Amm’s husband. Why was that? There must be a hidden story behind it. The tale that Aom Amm has never revealed it to them.

 

            “Calm down, Kim. Have you reported it to the police?” Tavee chuckled when she saw Kim start to boiling up.

 

            “Not yet.” Kim looked away. “There’s something more to be discussed precisely.” Kim said. She remember when Aom Amm told her that they’ll talk about the matter.

 

            “I don’t get it.” Tavee frowned.

 

            “Nothing. I’ll settled it down later.” Kim responded. There’s no need for Tavee to know the details. She, herself could get the exact situation between Van and Aom Amm. How could she explain the matter to the doctor.

 

            “You should find a mother for Sushar.” Tavee said out of sudden. “It has been three years Kim. Your daughter needs a mother.” Tavee added. She redirected her gaze to little Sushar. She admitted that Sushar looks more alike to Pie rather than Kim. She inherited more genes from Pie.

 

            “I have been her mother and father all the years.” Kim scoffed. It is the first time for Tavee to bring out her status issue after the past few years Pie left.

 

            “You need to rethink about it Kim.” Tavee shook her head. “I think my task is done for tonight.” She said. “The princess’s medicine is here.” She placed a few bottles of medicine on the desk and reminded Kim to give it according to the instruction.

 

            “Thank you for your help, Tavee.” Kim assisted the doctor to the door but someone make their movement stop abruptly.

 

            “Oh My God!” Tavee gasped. She shifted her  gaze to Kim with her startle face. She is in complete shock. The lady who stood right in front of her makes her lose her words.

 

            “Hi. Sorry for disturbing you.” Aom Amm dunk her head slightly with her polite gesture.

 

            “Kim..” Tavee gropped for that tom with her stammering hands. The sight is unbelievable. Her mind translated the figure into Pie. How could dead person  could be here.

 

            “Tavee, this is Aom Amm.” Kim said to the doctor. “And Aom Amm, this is Dr.Tavee.” Kim introduced Tavee to Aom Amm.

 

            “Nice to meet you, doctor.” Aom Amm nodded knowingly as she figure out the lady with Kim is a doctor.

 

            “Nice to meet you too.” Tavee stuttered and kept scanning Aom Amm all over her face.

 

            “What are you doing here?” Kim said as to brake the awkward moment.

 

            “I just want to have a check on little Sushar.” Aom Amm crooked her neck to peep into the bedroom. She couldn’t see the little one’s presence.

 

            “She’s asleep.” Kim informed her.

 

            “Tavee, let me send you to the door.” Kim snapped Tavee’s reverie. The doctor has observed Aom Amm for too long.

 

            “Oh.. Alright.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter