Part 11

What Does The Future Hold (DON'T DOUBT MY LOVE'S SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            After what felt like eternity, the moving vehicle  finally came to a halt. She whom didn’t pay much attention since the beginning of their journey threw her sight out of the window pane. It’s her parents house. The guy next to her was about to speak up when she suddenly darted out of the car and headed to the entrance, definitely trying hard not to make any conversation with that guy. She rang the door bell and after the fifth rang, the dark house finally turned bright. She could her the inside’s footstep. They rushed to answer the bell.

 

            “P’Aom?” Came out a young lady in her utmost surprised. Not long after the younger one’s appearance, the eldest followed to show up, equally in startled state to see the one at the door.

 

            “Aom dear, what happen to you?” The fatherly look man stared to his daughter and then caught a glimpse of familiar figure entering their yard – he’s Van.

 

Aom didn’t utter anything from her slightly parted lips, instead she burried her swollen eyes to the ground, making her family members much confused.

 

            “Come in dear.” Her mother was the one who get right back to her sense and took her daughter’s arm, guiding her to enter the house. The younger one also assisted her sister so but not the father.

 

“I’m sorry for disturbing you at this hour, Uncle.” Van dunk his head a little in respectful manner.

 

“Come in Van.” The father invited Van inside too.

 

Aom was nowhere to be seen by the time Van was invited to take his seat at the living room. The elder man gazed to the young man with thousand frowns written all over his face. For the first few seconds, neither of them start the conversation.

 

“What happened to my daughter?” The elder finally spoke up. His eyes were all burrow into the young’s as if in no time, the sharp gaze could kill him mercilessly.

 

“I just took her home. That’s all.” Van shrugged and scoffed a little.

 

“Van..” The elder heaved his deep breath and then gazed to the young with his serious eyes again. Van’s sight dropped to the elder man’s fist. They were clenched tightly to the couch and he realized, the elder one is trying hard to hold back his anger.

 

“I took her home, away from the corruption.” Van stitched a small smile on his face.

 

“What?” The elder seemed didn’t get any clue from it.

 

“She met Kimhan Jittaleela.” Van shed out each word through his teeth, slowly, making sure they came out loud and clear to the elder.

 

Upon hearing that, colour drained from the elder’s face more than clear to tell Van that he was dumbfounded or in other words – shocked.

 

            “Come again?” The elder woman suddenly pop out at the living room, holding her frown obliviously.

 

            “She met Kimhan Jittaleela.” Van stressed it once again.

 

            “Impossible.” The elder man shook his head in disbelief. “That couldn’t be.” He laughed but it was the forced and fake laughter.

 

            “My instinct was true.” The elder woman walked wobbly and found the support from the furniture around her. She took her seat at the nearby stool to composed herself.

 

            “What do you mean?” The elder man who is her husband gazed to her desperately, begging some explanation for it.

 

            “Is this a joke that you have been planning all around?” Van asked to both elderly adults. “Is this the reason behind the reasons for her to break up from our engagement?” Van scoffed again with a bitter smile.

 

            “Despite of her terrible condition for now, we didn’t know anything.” The elder woman was the first to respond.

 

            “Van, your break up has been years ago. Can’t you just let her go?” The elder man spoke in his calm manner.

 

            “Yes I can do that but not after me, knowing she went to the daughter of the Hell!” Van raised up his voice and rose from his seat at instant.

 

            “Mind your voice Van! It’s already late in night.” The elder man said.

 

            “That tom take away everything from me.” Van dropped on his knees. The eldest heard a sniff from their opposite, the young man’s tears falls to his hands shamelessly.

 

            “No.” The elder woman said out of sudden.

 

            “She finds her way to her.” The statement that came out from the elder caught a long stare from his husband.

 

            “This is beyond my expectation and guess.” The elder man sighed. He gave a gentle massage to his forehead, hoping it will ease the tense in his head.

 

            “Come on! What are you two talking about?” Van interrupted, staring to the elderly adults for a little hint of detail of their expectation and guess.

 

          

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter