Part 3

What Does The Future Hold (DON'T DOUBT MY LOVE'S SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE VILLA

 

            “Pa,  hurry up. We are going to be late.” Little Sushar darted from the kitchen to the main door quickening her steps as fast as she could. She is so neat in her uniform – a plain soft pink pinafore while her brunette hair was neatly combed into ponytail, ready to go to her school which is the private nursery where she could see Ms.Aom Amm.

 

            “We still have an ample time, sweetie. Give me some minutes.” Kim on the other hands rushingly finishes the last bite of her breakfast. Her little daughter is just too excited to go to her nursery after a long weekend.

 

            “Pa, I’m waiting..” The little one purposely walks back and forth at the main door as if she is counting every second for her Papa to get there in some other minutes.

 

            “Alright. Alright. I’m here.” Kim suddenly pops out out of nowhere with her bag hang loosely on her right shoulder and she’s holding a pair of shoes in her free hands in mess.

 

            “Pa, where’s the chocolate cake?” The little Sushar put her hands on her waist and gazes to her Papa with her naughty menacing stare – a little dictator just like her mother, Pie.

 

            “Oh crap! How come I forgot about it.” Kim mumbled alone and redirecting her pace back to the kitchen while cursing herself for such clumsiness. In a few seconds, she returns to the main door with a medium size white box in her hands.

 

            “Let’s go Papa. I can’t wait to meet Mummy!” The little Sushar said excitedly.

 

            “Little princess, I’m expecting you to help me with all of these.” Kim said but it is too late as the little girl has already get into the car.

*****

 

ON THE WAY TO THE NURSERY..

 

            “Little Princess.” Kim broke the silence in the moving vehicle. Her little daughter is just too excited of throwing her gaze out of the windows, observing the norm of the city’s life.

 

            “Yes Papa.” Little Sushar diverted her sight to Kim who seems to focus on her driving.

 

            “Could you do me a favor?” Kim glanced to her daughter once and flashes her meaningful smile.

 

            “I know Papa. I shall give the cake to Mummy.” The four years old little girl grins from ear to ear, knowing exactly what she has to do even though her Papa didn’t tell her yet.

 

            “That’s my little princess.” Kim chuckled and at the same time reaches out her hand to the little girl’s head, messing her hair.

 

            “Pa! You ruined my hair.” The little one pursed her lower lips and fixed her hair back. She is just the same as Pie, the one who doesn’t like it when people touch their hair what’s more when someone ruined her neatly combed hair.

 

            “Okay. I’m sorry. Don’t worry sweetie, you still look cute though.” Kim giggled.

*****

 

THE PRIVATE NURSERY

 

            “Morning Teacher Aom Amm.” Little Sushar greeted Aom Amm once she stepped into the room. Just like what they have dealt, Sushar should call Aom Amm as teacher during the class hours.

 

            “Morning dear. Where is your Papa?” Aom Amm threw her gaze out of the glass door, trying to locate Kimhan Jittaleela’s presence. That tom usually walks her daughter till the class but today she doesn’t do the same.

 

            “Oh, Papa has an important meeting today so Papa is in hurry.” The little one informed.

 

            “Oh I see.” Aom Amm nodded knowingly. “What with the box in your hands?” Aom Amm saw the little girl is holding a medium size white box which increasing her curiosity.

 

            “Ah, Papa gives this for you.” Sushar handed the box to Aom Amm with a big smile on her face.

 

            “For me?” Aom Amm took the box with a little surprise in her face. This is the first time for her to get something from Kim.

 

            “Yes. Papa said it is special for you.” Little Sushar giggled and without waiting for the Aom Amm’s response, she quickly makes her way to her desk, leaving the young woman in confuse.

 

            “Well, this is weird.” Aom Amm murmured softly and brought the box to her small office.

 

*****

 

The clock strucks 7.45 a.m and it is about 15 minutes before the class starts. The puzzled and confused Aom Amm still remain sitted at her place, scanning the white box but she has not check the content yet.

 

            “I think it is a cake.” Aom Amm talked to herself. After awhile, she pulled the box close to her and removed its top cap.

 

            “Bingo! I am right.” Aom Amm plucked her fingers in victory. Without her realize she behaved like a little girl who is just too excited of getting a new present from her parents.

 

            “Look, what do I have here.” She ducked her head inside to have a clearer view of the cake. “Thank you.” The words are perfectly written on the top of the chocolate cake. It looks scrumptious. Aom Amm knews what is the purpose of Kim to give her that cake. That must be for the return gift for her help the other day when that tom fell sick.

 

            “Woah! I should have a taste for this.” Aom Amm pulled the drawer of her desk and digged inside to find her spoon.

 

She scooped a small portion of the cake and happily eats the whole mouth of it at once. “Yummy, this is super delicious.” Aom Amm clapped her hands in joy.

 

She grabbed her phone and searched for Kim’s number. “THANK YOU FOR THE CAKE. IT IS SUPER DELICIOUS  : ) ” She type the text but then she erased the text back. The first reason of saying thank you for the cake suddenly changed when she got an idea of the way for Kim to repay her help. “THE CAKE ISN’T ENOUGH. YOU HAVE TO DO ME A FAVOR.” Aom Amm grinned naughtily while she pushed the SEND button.

 

In a split seconds, her phone bipped signalling that there’s incoming message. She quickly unlocked the screen and it’s Kim who replied the text. “SURE. JUST TELL ME.” Aom Amm read the short reply.

 

            “HELP ME TO PAINT THE MURAL FOR THE NURSERY THIS WEEKEND. COULD YOU?” Aom Amm is hesitate to do the request but she brave herself of asking it from Kim.

 

            “SURE. WE WILL TALK ABOUT IT THIS EVENING. I GOT TO GO. HAVE MEETING SOON. I HOPE YOU LIKE THE CAKE AND HAVE A NICE DAY.” Kim replied immediately.

 

“DID YOU BAKE THE CAKE...” Aom Amm is about to send her reply text to Kim when suddenly the bell ring, signalling that the class is suppose to start, yet she cancelled her plan for the reply.

 

 THE WEEKEND

 

            “Mummy! Mummy!” Little Sushar ran into the nursery happily as soon as they reached the place. She saw Aom Amm’s car has already parked at the front of the nursery. Of course the young lady is there waiting for them.

 

            “Mummy?” The little girl wandered around as she couldn’t spot Aom Amm’s presence.

 

            “Thank you for coming today..blablabla..” Sushar heard people chatting at her back gleefully. Apparently she turned her head and justify her hearing.

 

            “Papa! How come you find Mummy first.” The little Sushar pouted her lips and furrowed her eyebrows, showing her sour expression. She lost to her Papa because her Papa found her Mummy first.

 

            “What?” Kim gazed to her daughter with her startle face. The little one stares to her as if she is doing a wrong thing to her.

 

            “Oh dear, aren't you suppose to put a happy face in the morning? Come. Give me a hug.” Aom Amm chuckled to see Kim’s bewildered expression. She spreads her arms widely as to welcome the little girl into her embrace.

 

            “Mummy, I miss you.” The little one hugs Aom Amm tightly.

 

            “I guess no one has taken the breakfast yet?” Aom Amm asked to Sushar and at the same time steals a glance to Kim who is standing right next to them.

 

            “Aah. I haven’t eat my breakfast yet. Papa said Mummy is going to prepare a special breakfast for us.” The little girl said ardently.

 

            “Special?” Aom Amm raised her eyebrows to hear the little girl’s confession. “Well, it is just a simple one but I hope you will like it.” Aom Amm giggled.

 

            “Let’s eat our breakfast now. We have a lot of things to do today.” Aom Amm heaved little Sushar up and carries her to the kitchen of the nursery.

 

 BREAKFAST TIME

 

            “Do you like it?” Aom Amm asked to Sushar as she feeds another spoon of fried rice to the little one. Aom Amm found that Sushar eats plenty for her breakfast.

 

            “Hmm. It’s super delicous.” The little Sushar gave her two thumbs up for Aom Amm’s cook. “I want some more.” She requested Aom Amm to feed her more.

 

            “Sushar, you can eat on your own right? Let Ms.Aom Amm eat her breakfast.” Kim munched her breakfast while her gaze never leaves the two angels in front of her. Sushar seemed overly attached with Aom Amm, that’s make Kim a bit worry about their closeness.

 

            “It’s okay Kim. I eat my breakfast while feeding this spoil princess too.” Aom Amm confirmed it to Kim with her rigid nods.

 

            “Papa is so jealous of me right?” The little girl squinted her eyes and threw her naughty grin to her Papa.

 

            “Why should I?” Kim rolled her eyes and burrowed her sight to her plate, avoiding the stare from Aom Amm and her little daughter. Warm blood rushed up to her face as she feels a sudden embarassment because of the stare from Aom Amm.

 

            “Mummy, could you please feed Papa too?” Sushar requested to Aom Amm out of Kim’s expectation.

 

“Sushar Jittaleela.” Kim widen her eyes. Her little daughter just added an awkward moment for her.

 

            “Of course, dear.” Aom Amm said which makes Kim blinked her eyes in a complete startle state.

 

            “Come on honey. Say AAA.” Aom Amm digged a spoonful of the fried rice and reached out her hand to feed Kim.

 

            “She called me honey.” Kim’s mind reacted to the words that came out from Aom Amm’s mouth.

 

            “Papa? Are you going to eat it or not?” Sushar’s voice snapped Kim from her spacing out moment. The little girl get down from her chair and move to Kim’s side.

 

            “Huh?” Kim blur.

 

      

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter