Part 16

What Does The Future Hold (DON'T DOUBT MY LOVE'S SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “Ah..It’s good that we finally home.” Kim dropped herself on the cozy bed, letting herself to be swallowed up by the comfort.

 

            “Ah..It’s good that Mummy is home.” Little Sushar copied her Papa’s action too.

 

            “Are you trying to say that it wasn’t good to stay at home with Papa only?” Kim averted her sight to her little daughter who already trapped with her own confession. The little one pressed both of her palms to , keeping them tightly shut.

 

Little Sushar caught Kim’s glare. “I mean it’s good that Mummy is here with us too.” She giggled her fruity laughter when Kim started to tickled her.

 

“HAHAHA..Papa..HAHAHA.” Little Sushar laughed heartily.

 

 “PAPA STAHP!” Sushar tried to pary Kim’s powerful tickling fingers but then she failed.

 

            “Papa, you make me want to pee!” Little Sushar shrieked her surrender. The little one struggled to let herself free from her Papa.

 

            “Oh baby don’t!” Kim froze instantly. “Papa don’t want to clean it for you.” Kim gasped dramatically which later caught her little daughter laugh even more in amusement.

 

            “If your Mummy is willing to clean it for you, then you can.” Both Kim and little Sushar diverted their gaze to Pie who was so occupied of unloading her stuffs from the luggage.

 

The sudden silence distracted Pie. The gleefully laughter of her daughter disappeared into the thin air like nothing. As soon as she turned to check on them, Pie found that both Kim and Sushar were staring to her with their stifle amusement face.

 

            “What?” Bewilderedly Pie stared to herself, trying to look for anything wrong around herself.

 

            “Nothing!” Both Kim and little Sushar responded concurrently whose later broke into  a loud guffaw.

 

            “What are you talking about me?” Pie’s curiosity arose. Putting all her tidying task aside, she tiptoed slowly to the bed.

 

            “Papa said Mummy didn’t take bath since yesterday.” Little Sushar twisted. As just like the little one expected, Pie squinted her glaring  eyes to Kim.

 

            “I didn’t say that!” Kim retorted. “I didn’t say anything.” She reassured it to Pie. Glancing to little Sushar, she has long ago suffocated with her own chortle.

 

            “Fine..whatever you two talked about me, Mummy won’t leave you alone with your Papa anymore. You two are both unreliable.” Said Pie, ignoring what ever the two of her beloved jested about her.

 

            “Oh man! You can trust me, Pie. I can handle your little daughter next time.” Kim pouted. After all, Pie still couldn’t trust her that much.

 

            “She’s your daughter too.” Pie stressed it again to Kim. They have been talking about that small matter since last night.

 

            “Little Princess, tell you Mummy how’s your life with Papa these previous five days.” Kim averted her eyes to her little daughter, asking for some support from the little one.

 

            “Papa wakes me, help me take my bath and with my uniform too.” Little Sushar told her Mummy her morning routine starting from early in the morning.

 

            “But..” She paused dramatically which later caught Kim to gaze to her daughter nervously.

 

            “Papa don’t know how to tie up my hair!” She blurted. “My teacher at school was the one who did it for me.” The little one sighed added by a few shook of her head to support her Papa’s failed doings.

 

Kim turned her head to look for Pie’s reaction just to find her wife smirked to her with her mocking gesture.

 

            “Alright. That’s my bad.” Kim pouted. “Continue sweetheart.” Kim beckoned her daughter to continue her ‘tales’ to her mother.

 

            “Then Papa drives me to the nursery and fetches me on time in the evening.” Kim smiled proudly to Pie when the continuation from her daughter depicted that she was doing well for the next.

 

            “Only that?” Pie prompted. “I think there’s something else you haven’t tell your Papa.” Pie said which later caused Kim to frown. That tom could sense that Pie has actually figured out everything from their daughter for the first place.

 

            “Papa forgot to bring me my water tumbler twice and left my lunch box at home once.” The little one said, grinning guiltily to her Papa. She knew what ever the outcomes would be, her Papa will get scolded by her Mummy.

 

            “What? Is it consider as a huge flaw too?” Kim’s brow knitted to dead tie. “The nursery also provide you drink and meal. That’s what Papa paid for in the package.” Kim growled.

 

            “Mummy never let me drink anything rather than the one which I brought from home.” Little Sushar shrugged innocently.

 

            “Proceed more sweetheart.” It’s Pie who asked her daughter to continue her whole days under Kim’s care.

 

            “At night, Papa cook our dinner, sometimes Papa just ordered it. I did my homework after the dinner and as soon as I’m done, I went to sleep.” The little one narrated long. Everything seemed so smooth and fine but, “Oh..Papa often fell asleep before me so I don’t have my milk before I went to bed.” She added.

 

            “It’s alright Papa. I understand that you’re exhausted.” Little Sushar reached out her hand to Kim’s back and patted it lightly. Kim could tell that she learnt in from the eldest people around her. Sometimes little Sushar’s acts were just amusing to the elder’s eyes. She acted like she is an adult.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter