Part 1

What Does The Future Hold (DON'T DOUBT MY LOVE'S SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Villa      

 

            “Sweetie, wake up.” Kim said as soon as she stepped into the princess – like room. She purposely went straight to the curtain and carefully folded it aside as to let the sunlight pierce through the room. It is her routine task, waking up her little princess from her deep slumber.

 

            “Pa..I think I’m sick.” The little girl drawled. It is type of morning that she often find as much as excuses just not to let her to separate from the warm, comfortable bed. The imaginary story that she oftens tell Kim, the bed is a big – mouthed monster which would swollow her up but it didn’t happen as Kim will ‘save’ her first.

 

         “My little baby is sick?” Kim smiled. She saw her daughter nods.

 

            “Poor my little princess.” Kim came to the little girl’s side and sat on the edge of the bed. “Lucky us that we are going to the hospital too, today. You’ll have your medication later on.” Kim said and placed her hand on the little girl’s forehead, checking her temperature. NOT HOT.

 

            “Huh? Medicines?” The little girl sputtered. “I’m fine, Pa. I’m fine.” She suddenly became active and cheerful.

 

            “Oh, did my touch has that magical power of curing the fever?” Kim said gladly. She knew her daughter well. This little princess doesn’t like the taste of medicine and even worst when she doesn’t want to consume any when she is sick, just like her mother’s behaviour, Pie.

 

            “Oh yes, Papa. You’re a wizard.” The little girl covered as soon as she realize what she has been told to her Papa. Kim purposely raised her eyebrows in disbelief which caught the little girl to giggle hard.  “I mean you’re my hero, Pa.” She planted a kiss on Kim’s right cheek and quickly get off from the bed, heading to the bathroom.

 

            “We will visit your Grandpa at the hospital, dear. Don’t take too long in the bathroom.” Kim informed the little girl.

 

            “Pa, aren’t you suppose to help me, taking bath?” The little girl craned her neck over the bathroom door and grinned naughtily.

 

            “Ah, I thought my little girl has grown into a big girl where she can do all things by herself.” Kim tapped her finger on her chin, thinking deeply on what she said.

 

            “Pa..!” The little girl pursed her lower lips, putting her all cuteness to her superficial innocent face.

 

            “Alright dear. I’m kidding.” Kim giggled and walked to the bathroom. Teasing her four years old daughter is part of her life.

 

She might seemed to pamper the little girl a bit but nothing on this world would able to replace her, the one and only child Kim has and what more important is, the little princess is her child with Pie, the Queen of her life. It wasn’t an easy route for them to have that little princess. Their first trial was by accepting donor insemination where they use donor to concieve a child.  Not for their luck, the effort didn’t work. However, both Kim and Pie didn’t give up with it. Pie desire to hava a child is overwhelming. They gave all their hope for the second method which Dr.Tavee suggested to them, reciprocal In vitro fertilization. It has been agreed that Kim gave her ovum and Pie willingly carried the baby and as what all of you have been witnessing now, they have their daughter who is named as what they have decided earlier even before they get married, Sushar. The apple of their eyes was born healthy and absolutely, she is as pretty and charm as her parents.

 

 

The Hospital

            “Pa, Grandpa is going to be fine, right?” Little Sushar asked. They are walking down the long hall way, holding hands together.

 

            “Yes, dear. He will be fine. Don’t you hear what the doctor told us earlier?” Kim questioned her daughter back. Yes, Sushar is a four years old girl, but she is as smart as a seven years old child. When she speaks out her opinion, she can make you speechless with her curiosities. When she is excited, the speed at which her words spew out would put any M16 gun to shame. She is not that strange, instead she is just an extra – ordinary young girl who has beeb raised by a wise King and Queen.

 

            “Did he say anything?” Sushar scratched her chin, trying to recall the moment inside her Grandpa’s room earlier. Well, sometimes she missheard something too. No body is perfect.

 

            “Yes sweetie. Your Grandpa can be discharged soon.” Kim nodded her head as to confirm it to little Sushar.

 

            “Pa, what are you doing with the phone?” The little girl tried to look to her Papa’s phone. As Kim is a way much taller than her little body, she has to jump up and down to look to the phone too.

 

            “Organizing our life, dear.” Kim responded short and hold her daughter’s hand more firm as to stop her from disturbing their movement.

 

            “Do you have another girlfriend, Pa?” Little Sushar squinted her eyes and gazed doubtfully to Kim. She has Pie’s eyes and the way she gaze to Kim is as the same as Pie could do.

 

            “Who teach you to talk that way?” Kim surprisingly divert her attention to her daughter. Sushar just mentioned the thing she has never think of.

 

            “Uncle Zee.” The little girl chuckled her fruity laughter.

 

            “Owh, now I know. You’re going to be on her side.” Kim touched her daughter’s nose with the tip of her finger.

 

            “For now, it is yes because Uncle Zee gave me a lot of chocolate!” Sushar said excitedly.

 

            “What? Come again?” Kim leaned downward as asked little Sushar to say her statement once again.

 

     

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter