Mint_Yoon_Hee

iKon Imagines - REQUESTS CLOSED

Soo Jung tightened the grip she had on her purse. It was extremely late out and she was the only person outside at a time like this. The streets were dark and quiet, barely bustling with activity like they usually were. Even the lights from most of the houses were off and Soo Jung felt a shiver run down her spine at the reality of her loneliness.

The trees swayed mercilessly in a windy howl and she bit her lip, tucking her face deeper into the top of her jacket. She swore mentally, cursing her friend who had invited her over so late. After Soo Jung had run out of the house, thinking it was a life or death matter, she arrived at the scene only to have witnessed the dumbest ‘emergency’ ever. Her friend had chipped a nail and asked if she could supply her with a few bucks to repair it. Throwing her the money, Soo Jung let with a huff and now here she was, wandering the dark streets in the middle of the night.

She had tried texting multiple other friends but none of them had replied. Typical, whenever they needed her they were the first to jump at their phones and now what? She had even asked for a ride from a taxi but she had given the last of her money away for a chipped nail.

She continued to walk, approaching a thin lane of alleys and garbage sewers. She scrunched her nose, this was her least favorite part about the walk home. Along with the unwanted stench and unpleasant visuals of the area came a handful of no good fools. 

Those 'we're too good to be sleeping right now' bunch of teens who didn't think twice about sitting on the block and nagging at girls who were walking by. Usually it wasn't a problem because there were likely no girls walking around this late at night. But what were the odds of today being the day Soo Jung was out there. Very slim odds indeed. 

She held her breath, walking towards the dark night and praying no one was outside. It wouldn't end well, she was one and they were probably a lot. That was the one thing she hated about this neighborhood, the lack of respect from men. 

The sound of muffled laughter began to grow louder and her eardrums began to throb. She bit her lip, fastening her steps, wanting to get out of there quicker.

"You must have done it bad, she couldn't even walk!" A voice boomed.

Soo Jung rolled her eyes, disrespectful men. 

"Who's that?" One of them called after seeing her strode by them. 

She closed her eyes and prayed they wouldn't notice her or try to engage in a conversation. This would not be pretty. 

"Hey y, slow down!" Another laughed. 

She didn't stop even after hearing them whistle multiple times. Maybe if she kept at this pace things would be done and over with in no time. 

But to her surprise, her excitement got the best of her and before she knew it, a tall dark haired male was standing in front of her. 

She stopped, not looking him straight in the eye but down at her feet. The heat in her blood was getting hotter and she felt alone and scared. 

"You're very cute," The male spoke in a husky deep voice.

She flinched upon his compliment. Maybe she could handle just one. 

"What do you want? Get out of my way," She kept her voice calm and this time looked straight at him.

She was trembling nervously and every hair on her neck was standing on edge. But, she didn't want to make it seem like she was afraid. She'd rather ruin all chances they had of taking advantage of her. 

"Feisty...you got a man in your life?" The male cocked his head, smiling contently.

Soo Jung could smell the smoke debris off of him and she had to hold back her gag. 

"Yes, and he's picking me up right now so you'd better get out of my way!" Soo Jung bit her lip, not knowing whether she should have said that or not. 

The male tilted his head and signalled his friends. She watched in despair as around three more men turned the corner and began towards her. 

"What the hell do you want" Soo Jung spat, resisting the urge to push this guy.

"Baby, I just want some time. At least until your man gets here."

Great. Now that no one was coming to pick her up, this guy would be on her the whole night. Her heartbeat began to quicken and hot tears stung the back of her eyes. She managed to blink them off and stood her ground.

"If you lay a finger on me I'm calling the police." She warned, her voice shaking.

The man stepped forward, a thick chuckle coming from his throat. He brought a hand up to her cheek.

"Don't touch me!" She slapped his hand away. 

Exactly then, four pairs of sturdy arms grabbed her from each side. She froze, nothing able to come out of . This was it, this was the end of her. She would be used and thrown away, her innocence gone. 

"Don't fight it baby, now we have to do this the hard way," The male groaned. 

Soo Jung looked back, three men each had their arms locked on hers so she could only move her head.

"Get off of me!" She yelled, tears now beginning to fall. 

"Don't cry, I'll take it slow," The male pouted, brushing an arm over her cheek. 

Soo Jung couldn't turn her head and only stood there, yelling furiously. 

The male his lips before looking her in the eye. "What can I do with you?"

She looked down, defeated. There was absolutely nothing she could do and so she had given up. The only thing she was praying for now was that they had gotten things over with fast enough.

"Damn, the things I could do," He muttered, bringing his lips to her neck. 

Soo Jung shuttered, her eyes stained red and thrashing madly under the other men’s restraint.

"Let go! I swear I'm reporting this! Don't touch me!" She screamed, the taste of salt in . 

With a sudden flinch at her response, the male reached for the hem of her shirt and began to play with the thin fabric.

"You're not going to be able to report anything once you see what I can do," He laughed.

His hand slipped under the fabric slowly, wanting to taunt her and mock her nothingness. 

Soo Jung let out a cry, this was terribly awful and she mentally wrote a letter to her parents, apologizing for everything she had done wrong in her lifetime. 

She began to cry audibly now, bleeding from the intensity of her shouts. She felt a pair of cold hands touch her stomach and make their way up towards her chest. 

"What size?" The male mumbled under his breath and without hesitation, his hand jumped up to attack an unwanted area.

Soo Jung swore her vision blurred and she doubled over in shock.

"Don't touch me!" She hollered, wriggling away from him. 

"Shh, baby save the yelling for later." The male whispered into her neck, his fingers dancing under her shirt. 

Soo Jung couldn't stand and her knees grew weak. Disgusting, nasty, garbage were only a few descriptions on how everything felt to her right now. It felt foreign and not right. No one's hands should have been anywhere near her body. 

"What's going on?" A voice called from behind the male and Soo Jung swore it was another one of them.

The first male glanced at the others holding her down and the sudden look of fear and annoyance in his eyes reassured Soo Jung that this was help.

"Help me! Please help me!" She called frantically. 

The men holding her arms wavered for a second before releasing her quickly. Her first thought was to turn around, throw a punch and then run but the moment she was released, she fell to the floor in a heap. 

The male latched onto her arm and Soo Jung began to push her arm away but she didn't have the strength or the mentality to.

"Who the hell are you?" The male grumbled.  

A figure appeared in the darkness and Soo Jung had to blink through her tears to make out that it was another man. This one seemed to be dressed in shorts and a simple sweater. He was carrying a basketball in hand and a b-boy cap laid on his head of hair. 

"Does that matter? I should be asking you what the hell you're doing to this girl!" His confident tone made Soo Jung cry even more. She wished she had been stronger. 

"I don't have to tell you a damn thing. The hell you think you are?" The male got up and walked towards the latter.

The confident one matched his pace and shoved his chest roughly.

"Beat him up dude!" One of the men in the alley shouted. 

"Tell me who you are you useless intruder," The male warned. 

"I'm her boyfriend! Why are you touching up my girl?" The confident one shouted.

Soo Jung looked up in relief, her white lie had come to use and she thanked him mentally. 

The confident male strode towards her and touched her shoulder as if asking for permission. She shuddered at the contact. Every finger laid on her from now on would be a horrible trauma and she nodded slowly not knowing what else to do. 

He bent down calmly and looked her in the eye. With sadness and sympathy, he frowned, "My name is Bobby okay? I'm going to help you okay?" He whispered.

"Tell your girl she needs to stop kissing up on other men then! She ain't loyal!" The male behind them yelled. 

Bobby looked back and squinted his eyes, "You were the one on her!" 

"She damn well liked it, the little !" The male laughed.

Bobby ignored him, turning back to the girl on the floor. Instead of helping her up, he sat down beside her. He was careful not to come in too much contact with her after what she had been through. 

Cradling her softly, he waited until there was no more sound except the silent sobs of the girl. When he looked up, they were alone and the howling wind was their only company. Still on the floor, he ran a reassuring hand over her hair. 

"You're safe now," He cooed, leaning away from her to give her space.

Soo Jung looked up, her heart in . When she saw the empty alley way, she let out a breath she had been holding in the whole night. The feeling of air in her lungs almost allowed her to faint in pleasure. She was finally free. 

"What did they do to you?" He asked slowly, letting her inhale every word.

She paused for a moment before remembering the encounter. His hands on her body and his lips at her neck made her twitch in disgust before breaking down again. All of a sudden she could feel hands under her shirt and she grabbed to the clothing on her body. Tears began to fall quickly and she cried aloud, not embarrassed or afraid. 

"It's okay, I'm here." Bobby spoke, wrapping an assuring arm around her.

Soo Jung whimpered under his embrace. She shuttered for a moment but forced herself to believe this man was her savior, he was her help and she couldn't thank him enough. 

Bobby sighed, squeezing her body into his for her comfort. The fact that she let him was a thank you enough. 

"I'm not going anywhere." He assured. 

The howling of the wind was matched with Soo Jung's soft tears and the rapid beat of her heart. And the two sat cradled into each other’s arm for the rest of the night.