KimFxz

iKon Imagines - REQUESTS CLOSED

Shinmi checked her bags for what seemed like the hundredth time that night. She tugged on the zipper that held everything closed and prayed it wouldn't open while she was dragging it up to her dorm tomorrow. 

With droopy eyes, she sat down on her bed and fiddled with a magazine lying at the corner of her pillow. With a few flips, a small article caught her eye: 

How to Tell if He Likes You it read in large letters across the front. Her eyes scanned a few of the points and she had to hold in her laughter. Some of them were ridiculously stupid and unimaginable. 

'He's always bothering you and calling you silly names'

'He's always mocking the way you talk'

'He usually texts or calls you to see how you're doing'

'He unwillingly finds himself walking near you all the time'

With a yawn, she tossed the book to her left. Before she closed her eyes shut her phone vibrated from the pocket of her sweatpants. 

With a sigh, she pulled it out and let out an audible groan.

[1] B.I (10:26pm)

She tightened her grip on the phone. If she opened the message, she would have to reply and therefore talk to B.I. And she really didn't want to talk to B.I. At least not right now. But if she didn't, he wouldn't stop bothering her about it for the whole camping trip and she couldn't have that. He already bugged her enough.

B.I [10:26pm]

Idiot! Are you awake? Do you hate your life yet?

Typical. It was the same old same old with these two.

You [10:28pm]

Not as much as you should hate yours. What do you want?

She quickly typed back a response and surprisingly she kept her eyes glued to the phone, waiting for his reply. 

It came in seconds. Again, typical.

B.I [10:28pm]

Whatever. I just wanted to know if you were still going tomorrow. 

You [10:29pm]

 You care?

B.I [10:29pm]

No no! I just wanted to make sure you changed your mind. I was hoping you would back out last minute.

You [10:30pm]

How harsh.

B.I [10:40pm]

Good then :) Anyways, are you going or not sloth?

You [10:40pm]

I am going thanks for the insult. 

B.I [10:41pm]

Alright. And are you home safe?

You [10:42pm]

What? Why wouldn't I be?

B.I [10:50pm]

Nothing, sorry good night sloth.

You [10:51pm]

Wait B.I!

You [10:55pm]

Hanbin...

You [11:10pm]

Fine then. Don't complain when I ignore you tomorrow. 

Shinmi furrowed her brow. What did he even mean? It wasn't like him to ask if she was safe and quite frankly she felt weird about it. 

B.I and her were on a sort of friend yet enemies’ status where they would love each other’s company but also love to put one another down. He intoxicated her. His presence filled her with some sort of meaning and she couldn't stay away. But that mouth of his kept curse words flying here and there. In fact she didn't even remember a time where she sincerely complimented him.

She took note to completely ignore his presence tomorrow no matter what he said to her. She had stated her grounds and promised to follow them no matter what. Once she decided something, it was final. Especially if it had to do with ignoring B.I.

With a sly smile, she positioned herself comfortably on the bed. Her eyelids felt heavy and she yawned slowly before drifting, off excited about her camping trip tomorrow and a day without speaking to B.I.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Everyone stop talking!" Mr. Choi boomed, shushing the students in a matter of seconds. 

Everyone was lined up against a large coach bus with forty bags of luggage surrounding them. 

The camp site was humongous and took up so much space Shinmi was sure she could see a man running for three days straight. It was beautifully set with cabins and trees aligned evenly. The sweet smell of nature and the environment left her giddy.

"Shinmi focus!" Mr. Choi frowned tapping a pencil on his clipboard. 

She could hear B.I chuckle behind her but she took no notice of it. 

"For today, I have set sleeping partners for the camping trip." The teacher smiled menacingly. 

The class groaned and a few complaints began to fly from every direction. Shinmi rolled her eyes. It probably wasn't that bad. The worst that could happen would be her being paired up with the kid who sat at the back of the bus and dropped erted jokes every once in a while.

“Shinmi and B.I, you guys are the first pair, sleeping in tent number one down near the cafeteria.” Mr. Choi read off of a pink slip.

B.I immediately shot his hand up, “Wait, you’re letting me bunk with a girl?”

Shinmi turned back at him, ready to drown him in a river of swear words but she held back her tongue and kept quiet.

“Well, I trust you guys won’t do anything stupid. Also, it’s quite clear you aren’t fond of each other so it’s not like you’ll do anything other than argue.” Mr. Choi stepped back, ignoring B.I’s reaction as he continued to read the rest of the names off the list.

Shinmi smiled, maybe she could make the best of this without speaking to the little brat behind her. She could feel how close he was and the little space between them left the hairs on the back of her neck standing.

She leaned over to grab the large bag beside her feet and let out a huff realizing it was extremely heavy and was much harder to carry than it looked.

“Need help sloth?” Another snicker from behind her.

She rolled her eyes and began to set foot towards the tent that was labeled 1.

“Why are you not speaking to me?” B.I whined, trailing behind her.

Soon, there was nobody else in sight and the Shinmi could hear nothing but her own heavy breathing.

“Kim Shinmi-ah! Speak to me!”

The tent was finally in sight and Shinmi smiled at herself for her smart sense of direction. It was big and spacious with a dull green color that resembled the trees and immense greenery at the camp.

She stepped in, her smiles and thoughts flooding out an annoying B.I who continued to complain beside her. Almost on reflex, she ran to the corner of the tent and tossed her sleeping bag near the small wooden table.

“I’m sleeping there, I call dibs,” B.I smirked, throwing his sleeping bag on top of hers.

With a groan, she walked past him, her shoulder brushing his harshly before she bent over and kicked his sleeping bag on the other side of the tent.

“Don’t do that!” B.I cried. He grasped her elbow and pulled her into him, knocking them into each other.

Shinmi was so close; his lips were basically touching hers. For a second, B.I thought he shouldn’t move away and that she wanted it to be like this but something other than the tint of red on her cheeks showed on her face. Fear.

She was scared and from the way she was looking so intensely at B.I he knew she hadn’t been this close to a guy before in her entire life. Her eyes darted from his left eye to his right eye and then from his nose to his lips. She let out a small sound, something between a yelp and a peep. B.I didn’t know why but he began to think she was going to say something, anything that would make this moment more intense and passionate.

“Don’t touch me.”

His hand dropped. And so did his heart but he shook his head. It was his fault for thinking so hard about someone who didn’t like him. It was his fault for dreaming so deeply about something that would never happen.

“That’s my spot,” He managed to mumble, bringing his sleeping bag back to the corner.

Shinmi frowned, “Suit yourself.”

She walked over to B.I’s sleeping bag and settled herself in it. It took her moments to go from wide awake to snoring.

B.I laughed, “You seriously think you can fool me with that?”

He walked over to her and placed himself down on his sleeping back as well. He threw one hand over his leg and held his body up with the other.

He glanced over at her when he continued to hear loud snoring coming from .

“Are you really asleep?” He groaned.

He sat like that beside her for a second listening to the laughter outside and the sounds of people arguing with one another. It wasn’t even supper and Shinmi had already knocked out on his sleeping bag.

His sleeping bag.

B.I looked at her, his fingers twitching with anticipation and panic as he brought them up and brushed away a small strand of hair that blocked her right eye. No doubt she was beautiful. He had always known it but everyone told him it was a crush and he would get over it in a matter of minutes.

So why was it that every time he looked at her he felt like it was the first time he saw her? Every single moment he laid eyes on her was like seeing her for the first time and the butterflies wouldn’t stop flying around in his stomach. Whenever she called him weird names, he would laugh it off but the way she put so much effort into one insult left him in awe.

Shinmi let out a soft murmur before turning on her side so she was facing him. B.I’s heart stopped and for a second he thought she was awake but when she started to snore again, he let out a sigh of relief.

He lowered his gaze on her face and bit his lip when he saw her sleeping state. No doubt she was beautiful. The soft sounds she would make when she was in her dreams were adorable and insanely cute. The way her eyebrows scrunched together in concern when she was probably having a nightmare made her look even more pretty.

B.I had known her for only a year and sure it was nothing but although he didn’t know her well, he did know his feelings well and this was not any crush. Maybe there was a word for feelings like this. Maybe there was a way to explain that sixth sense he got whenever she walked behind him. Maybe there was a person who could explain to him why he always wanted his lips against hers and his body beside her. Maybe. But for now what he knew for sure was that this...this feeling, this sense was much more than a crush. Maybe love because no doubt everything about her was beautiful.