indecisiveCHIBI

iKon Imagines - REQUESTS CLOSED

The teacher fiddled with the piece of chalk, telling the class to lower their voice as she titled her spectacles over her nose.

"Lee Sohee you're too loud," Hanbin laughed, poking her side.

She squirmed in her seat, letting out a laugh. Quickly, she covered and pointed at the piece of paper in front of her.

"We didn't start any of the questions yet," She picked up the pencil from the table side and began to scribble down numbers.

Hanbin scrunched his forehead and placed a hand on her wrist, stopping her from writing any further.

"Sohee-ah, I think you don't realize this is English class," He chuckled.

Junhoe, who was working beside them gave Hanbin a glare, "Shut up both of you."

He hated that Sohee and Hanbin were always laughing and giggling together over the dumbest things. And he hated that he was always forced to watch.

"Calm down Junhoe, no need to be so mean," Sohee scoffed, shoving his arm playfully.

He ignored her gesture and continued to eye Hanbin from across the table. Sohee noticed his look and bit her lip. Junhoe was seriously attractive. And she meant attractive.

"Sohee, is this the right answer?" Hanbin asked, interrupting her train of thought. He stood up, brushing past Junhoe and walked up to her. He leaned in close enough for her to feel his breath against her ear and she flinched.

"You don't have to get so close," Junhoe mumbled loud enough for Hanbin to hear.

Still, Hanbin placed the paper in front of her and pointed at a question. Sohee couldn't think and she stared at the paper blankly. She didn't like Hanbin, this position was evidently uncomfortable for her and she had to stop herself from asking him to move away. Maybe if it was Junhoe she would have liked it, maybe she would have even told him not to move. But this wasn't Junhoe, it was someone she barely knew.

"I mean, I get the question but I think I answered wrong," Hanbin smiled. Even though she couldn't see his face, she could feel his smile against her cheek.

"Uh, yeah. It's right," She finally spoke slowly.

"Thanks!" He chimed, walking back to his seat and finishing up the rest of the question.

Junhoe was fuming, his pencil pressing so hard against his own paper, the led snapped. He blinked for a second before tossing it beside him and reaching for another one.

Sohee took a deep breath, her cheeks hot and her breathing fast paced. She glanced at Junhoe and noticed his expression. He was clearly upset but she didn't know why.

"Anyways Sohee, do you think you can come over to my place and help me finish up the rest of this?" Hanbin smiled at her.

Sohee gulped, she didn't really want to spend the afternoon with Hanbin especially since she promised Junhoe she would stay at his place for the evening. She knew she couldn't say no to Hanbin as that would be rude and she hadn't known him or a long time unlike Junhoe who she could reschedule with any time.

She turned to Junhoe who was already looking at her so deeply she swore she could have melted. Her cheeks tinted red as she watched his eyebrows fall in a slanted position of hurt. He looked as if he knew she was going to say yes. She let out a small pout before looking back at Hanbin.

"That would be great Hanbin."

Hanbin gave her a small wink and faced his paper again. Sohee knew she had made the wrong decision but what else could she have done? Hanbin was extremely nice and the last thing she wanted was to let him down.

"Junhoe, can we schedule another time?" She leaned towards him, whispering in his right ear.

He continued to write, his pencil scribbling across the paper furiously. He leaned away from her, as if swatting her away.

Sohee blinked poignantly, "Junhoe," She called again only to have him ignore him once more.

Hanbin gave both of them a look, wondering if he should interrupt the scene.

She had never been the slightest bit upset at Junhoe but now, she was conflicted and confused.

"Sohee can you come get something from my locker with me?" Hanbin coughed awkwardly. He didn't mean any offence, in fact if he had known Junhoe was crushing on her, he would never have asked.

"What the hell!" Junhoe erupted, standing up roughly.

The class looked back at their table, Junhoe's fallen chair and explosion had caused a loud enough distraction. Sohee looked up at him along with Hanbin who stood confused and doe-eyed. Junhoe bent down and latched his arm onto Sohee's wrist. With force, he dragged her up and looked her in the eye before pulling her out of the class with him.

"Junhoe!" Sohee screamed, her wrist burning from his strong grip.

He dragged her down the hall, ignoring her struggle and screams. With a moments worth of hesitation, he turned down the hall and stopped at his locker.

"Let go of me!" She yelped, tugging her arm away from him.

Junhoe looked from his locker to the bathrooms beside it labelled: Male and Female. He let out a breath before kicking open the one labelled Female and bringing Sohee in beside him. He locked the door behind him and finally let go of her wrist.

She gave him a look before rubbing her wrist which was now red.

"What's wrong with you?" She breathed, questioning his previous act.

Junhoe ran a hand through his hair and sighed, leaning against the door.

"What about him?" He asked, eyes closed and breathing heavily. Sohee gave him a look.

"Who? What about who?" She asked impassively.

"Hanbin, what about him do you like?" He opened his eyes, looking deeply into hers.

Sohee almost laughed out loud. She wanted to scream 'You, I like you idiot!' but instead she scoffed at his question.

"Nothing, I don't like anything about him!" Her heart ached.

For a second a thought passed through her head that he was trying to set her and Hanbin up. For a second she thought he didn't like her at all and that he was only trying to get the two of them together. For a second she realized that no matter what she did, he would never like her back.

"I'm leaving," She looked down, tears in her eyes.

Junhoe didn't notice and continued to question her.

"But you like him," He asked with a  heavy heart.

Sohee could feel her heart breaking underneath her chest. She could feel her tears threatening to fall.

"I do like him! What is it to you?" She lied, wanting to walk away from all this.

Junhoe blinked at her slowly, his throat dry and heart beating loud enough for her to hear.

"Why do you care Junhoe?" She spat, looking him straight in the eyes.

"Because I like you Sohee!" He yelled, slamming a fist against the bathroom wall.

Never would she have expected Junhoe to admit anything like that. All this time she had been falling for him, yearning his touch, begging for his attention he had felt the same way.

"What?" Sohee breathed.

"Dammit Sohee I like you, I like you so much," Junhoe screamed, his chest raising and falling quickly.

"Junhoe.." 

"And you make me so mad, sometimes I want to wish you had never come into my life because my heart hurts when you talk to other guys and my head starts to spin when they brush past you, touching what's mine,"

Sohee couldn't speak, her lips felt dry and her tongue felt numb inside .

"But sometimes I want to hold you so close and yell to the world that you're mine. You make me feel things I've never felt before and I don't even know how to act in front of you anymore. Dammit Sohee, I've never felt like this towards any girl before and I can't deal with you!" Junhoe felt a burden lift off of his shoulders.

Sohee stood there, dumbfounded.

"I hate that Hanbin kid so much and I always think that you'd fall for him because he's more of a gentleman than me and I'm just the kid who you think of as a friend and I hated that Sohee," He shouted, bringing his hands up to cup either sides of her cheeks.

"Sohee I swear to you, I'm better than him," He promised.

She didn't realize what was going on before his lips smacked into hers and she froze for a moment.

Junhoe paused, his lips still on hers before he moved them slowly, softly over and over again. Sohee couldn't breathe, she knew this wasn't real. It couldn't be real, none of this. But she decided to play along just in case she woke up and regretted this moment.

Her body weak, she stepped closer to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. One hand had to hold onto him for support and the other ran through his soft, brown hair. She breathed into the kiss, allowing herself to crush the space between them.

Junhoe took this as a sign to continue so he tilted her head with his thumb and deepened the kiss. With one hand wrapped around her waist, he had to fist his fingers into her sweater to hold himself back from taking things any further.

Sohee could almost die in this moment and she closed her eyes, breathing in his warm, vanilla scent and feeling his anger radiate into the kiss.

She felt Junhoe sigh against her lips as if he had been wanting to do to this forever. But she let him because quite frankly, she had been waiting for this moment since forever too.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[P.S] Omg, I am excited too.  & its the members I was rooting for so double bonus! & let me just say I think this was my favorite request to write so far!