shadowninja

iKon Imagines - REQUESTS CLOSED

"Stop!" Joohee laughed frantically, her hands flailing and screams wild. 

 
Bobby was relentlessly tickling her sides on the couch as though she was a stuffed animal. His fingers moved quickly, poking her sides and mocking her laugh, making sure she couldn't breathe. 
 
After all of his studying back in Busan, he was finally able to catch a day off and was engaged in an entertaining meet up with his first cousin Joohee. They had known each other since before they were born and connected by the hip didn't begin to describe their close bond. Bobby saw her as a sister and she saw him as the older brother she always had. 
 
"Please...please," She stuttered, her sides aching from the loud laughs that were coming from . 
 
"Not until you say I'm better looking than that actor you like!" Bobby smirked evilly, his fingers digging deeper into her sides only to have her throw herself towards him in merciless agony. 
 
"Please!" She could feel her head growing light and her stomach growing empty. 
 
Tickling was her ultimate weakness and Bobby knew that. That was why he used it against her every chance he got. 
 
"Say it!" He continued to laugh. Seeing her like this made his day. It was the reason he came to visit her so often. Because she always had a smile on her face and she was always able to extend her happiness to others. She was healthy company. 
 
"Bobby you are..." She felt her lungs expanding faster than they normally should have and she knew in moments she would pass out. 
 
"I can't hear you!" 
 
She let her head rest against his shoulder emptily. If it was possible for her laughter to have been completely used up, this was the perfect example. Her hands were clutched over her stomach in defeat and protection.  was open but no sounds were escaping. Every time her cousin had come over, it always ended up in laughing fits. She envied the time he spend with other people mainly because his visits with her were so scarce and limited. He was always at university studying the thousands of books he was dragged into. 
 
"Okay I give up, you're too persistent," Bobby groaned, sitting back on the couch and leaning an arm over the girls shoulder. 
 
Joohee was still trying to catch her breath, her mind foggy with clouded thoughts of laughter, "Idiot." She managed to mumble.
 
"Speaking of idiots, hows your boyfriend?" Bobby countered, eyes thinning at her in a glare.
 
She nudged his side playfully, her eyes rolling, "He's not an idiot. He's so good to me you should respect that."
 
She was right. Bobby had always told her that whoever she chose to date in life better love her for her and treat her no better than they would treat their own mother. He wanted her to get the best treatment and he wanted people to see her for everything she was worth. If someone didn't offer that, Bobby immediately disliked them and since he had never met Hanbin, he didn't like him either. 
 
"As long as you're happy, he's doing a good job," Bobby became serious, his gaze indicating he wasn't playing around. 
 
She nodded, her heart radiating with content. Someone who cared this much for her was so hard to find. She appreciated Bobby like she appreciated her father. She would do anything for him and he would do the same. Her family ties had never been as strong as they were with him. 
 
"I really think he's the one," Joohee spoke more to herself than anything. 
 
Her and Hanbin began dating only a year ago but still she had seen everything positive about him and learned so much about his personality and story that she thought it was impossible for them not to be together. He was passionate, stern, caring, understanding and ultimately perfect. He cared for her and truly wanted to see her do her best in everything she chose to do. Never in her life had she gotten the same sensation as she did when he looked into her eyes or kissed her cheek. The small things he did proved that he didn't need to be bold. The depth of their love was for them and only the small things mattered. 
 
"Then keep him and don't let him go," Bobby was looking down now. 
 
She knew he had relationship problems of his own. 
 
"Listen, we can stop taking about this-" She tried to switch the topic but was interrupted. 
 
"Does he look at you like he did the first time he saw you?" Bobby spoke, his tone stern and somewhat rigid. 
 
She bit her lip, looking up at him and nodding. 
 
"He looks at me like I'm become more beautiful every day. I love him." 
 
Bobby looked into her eyes and she could tell there was proudness in his. He was happy because she was. 
 
"I love you Joohee, he better be the one," Was all her cousin said before placing a gentle kiss on her forehead and wrapping his arms around her tightly. 
 
Bobby was sensitive and conversations like these didn't stop his eyes from watering and so his grip was tight, holding onto whatever happiness Joohee felt and not letting go. 
 
They didn't hear keys, they didn't hear the door open, they didn't see Hanbin at the door. 
 
He stood there, his black hair parted from the middle, small snowflakes planted over strands of his locks. His black jacket was needed as a feeling of coldness ran through his body. His skin began to heat up and his heart was beating hard. 
 
She was with someone else. 
 
Seeing her wrapped in someone else's arms, seeing her embrace the warmth of someone else, seeing her enjoy it made him break. It wasn't until he heard her next words did he speak. 
 
"I love you too Bobby." 
 
His teeth clenched and he let out a string of curses in his head. His mind heavy with what to say, what to do but his body rigid in fear. Fear that this was true and that this was happening to him. His girlfriend had cheated on him and openly on the couch of his house. The audacity. 
 
And he didn't want to cry. He couldn't cry as he watched their arms extend and they were sitting side by side again. He felt tears at the back of his eyes, tears that he knew were real and true. Tears of pain. His insides began to shred and he felt pieces inside him tear bit by bit and he watched her smiling eyes. She was happy with someone else, someone else could make her this happy. 
 
"Don't ever speak to me you disgusting animal," Was all he said before turning on his heel and exiting the house the same way he came. 
 
And just like the torment in his heart, those words were real. 
 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
They hadn't spoken in so long, the snow had melted. 
 
Two long months of suffering and silence. The two words Joohee hated the most. It happened so suddenly and when people asked, she would truthfully tell them she didn't know how to explain it. All she knew was he was there for a while and saw that her and Bobby were hugging for a long time. Maybe he heard her say she loved him. In all honesty she was drawing blanks but that wasn't the situation that bothered her. 
 
He thought she was cheating on him and that was the problem. Every night she tried to sleep she could feel his heartache from her room, extending an arm to her and letting her in the parade of sorrow. She cried every night, the bags under her eyes apparent and obvious. It wasn't because she lost him. No, of course she missed him dearly and wanted him back. He was her everything of course. But it was his pain that moved her. It was the fact that he was going through a hurt that he should have never gone through and in a way it was her fault. 
 
She tried to reach out and call him, her number was blocked. Whenever she tried to go to his house, Bobby or a friend would stop her and tell her to give him some time. And so she compiled believing that maybe he needed some space to come to his sanity and speak with her. But weeks passed and there was only so much time she was willing to let slip from her grip. 
 
She knocked again, her fingers red at the knuckle. She knew he was home and listening. She knew him well enough to know he was in his room, facing the wall and thinking. A habit of his was to face a closed area when he was deep in thought. 
 
"Hanbin," She spoke through the crack of the door. 
 
She needed to be inside, she needed to remember he was alive and breathing. Because everyday she went without him she wasn't alive or breathing. 
 
Her fingers danced along the doorknob and she closed her eyes as her grip tightened around it. With one rotation of her wrist, she held her breath as the metal piece turned fully and slowly, indicating the unlocked door. 
 
Joohee felt her jaw fall slightly before taking a deep breath. Stepping inside was hard and she couldn't push herself to do it. What if she saw him with another girl? What if she saw him broken and shattered? She couldn't and didn't want to handle it. But that uncertainty was what pushed her to step inside. The uncertainty that maybe, just maybe he was doing okay. 
 
His smell was the first thing she noticed, it came strong and was as shocking as a slap in the face. She missed him and she held on to the kitchen counter for a moment to collect herself. This simple remembrance made her weak and she couldn't think of how she would react after seeing him. The next monument was the stairs and she braved herself as she began to climb, each step more promising than the other. As her foot reached each elevating platform, a different image of how he would be popped up in her mind. A smiling Hanbin, a crying Hanbin, a laughing Hanbin. 
 
His room was in front of her. So close, he could taste his silence. If a pin dropped, she probably wouldn't hear it because the quiet was too loud for her. It rang in her ears as if mocking her every ounce of confidence and she gasped, holding her hands over and tears dancing at the back of her eyes. 
 
It's now or never was the only thing she thought as she charged towards his bedroom at full speed and threw open the door as if the largest burden had been lifted off of her shoulders. Upon stepping in, she looked to the left and everything she was holding back was released. A choke left her lips and she began to cry. Cry because the only thing she ever loved as much as Hanbin was defeated
 
He was sitting at the edge of his bed, a box of tissues at his side and papers scattered on the floor. His room looked dirty and as though he hadn't cleaned it in days. His eyes were bloodshot red, and underneath was a complimentary dark shade. His hair was undone and tousled. Even his skin looked scattered and gone as if it wasn't a part of his body anymore. His breathing was sharp and when he looked up at her he nodded slowly as if acknowledging she was really there. 
 
Joohee covered a hand over . She caused this and he was in all of this suffering because of her. She had broke him and never got the chance to explain that everything was a misunderstanding. 
 
"Please," Was all he muttered, his eyes blinking at her in sadness, "Just come to me." 
 
She ran a hand through her hair, her lips cautiously before stepping towards him. She raised her hands and planted them on either sides of his cheeks, bringing his face so close and she looked in his eyes. She looked in his sorrow and misery. His hands came up to grab her wrists and she felt a switch turn on in her body. 
 
She missed his touch so much and this was letting her relive her memory. She wanted to drown in his distress and let him know she was here for him but now all she could do was watch the destroyed product of her problem. 
 
"Listen to me, everything you saw was wrong okay?" She spoke, trying not to couch on her tears, "Bobby is not a threat to you or anyone. He is my family and the fact that you think I would do something like that to you is disgusting-" 
 
"Why did you come?" Hanbin asked, his voice hoarse and broken. 
 
She looked at him, "Because I need you and I can't be without you Hanbin!"
 
He let a sigh fall from his lips before he stuck out his lower lip, nodding in concern. 
 
"What happened to you?" She tried not to cry too much but her efforts were slipping out of her control by the minute. 
 
"I've been sitting here broken, sleepless and tired for the past month because of you."
 
She snapped, "Because of me? Hanbin I didn't sleep or eat a night after you left because I was so caught up worrying how you were. Just look at me, you think I was partying and living life these past weeks? I didn't even want to live because I knew you were hurting because of me! I missed you so much and I tried to explain that what you saw wasn't true but everyone told me to give you time and I gave you time but there's only so much I can do before I start to loose-" 
 
His arms were around her waist before she could finish her explanation and she froze, her lips dry and heart beating with emotion. This was the feeling she felt when she first kissed him, this was the feeling she felt when he promised he would be the best boyfriend for her. 
 
She threw her arms around his neck as if she had never touched him before. She was between his parted legs on the bed, her standing taller than his sitting position. This didn't last long as she began to sob softly into his neck. She felt so good. Everything she had longed for and wanted was all here and everything was going to be okay. 
 
"Oh my god," Hanbin muttered, his arms tightening around her middle, "I love you so much." 
 
And he was crying now too, her shoulder wet with his ache and she nodded into the crook of his neck as if agreeing with him. She just wanted to see him okay and now that that was accomplished, she could sleep well. 
 
"I'm so sorry," She sniffed, not releasing her arms. 
 
"I just need you right now, I don't need anything else but you so please just don't speak and let me hold you Joohee," His voice cracked and she complied, her body weight leaning forward so he could lay back on the bed. 
 
After shifting her position, they managed to lay on his undone bed, in each others arms. Hanbin had his eyes closed and he seemed soothed and tired. Joohee looked at him, her fingers dancing over the bags under his eyes. 
 
There was time for explaining later. Right now, he needed her and she would be there for that.
 
 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
[A/N] That's right. I'm back baby! I would be the happiest person in the world if you guys could check out my tumblr blog; svt-react 
 
I respond to IKON requests as well, which are answered the day they are sent in (much more productive on tumblr haha) But yeah, take the time to check that out! Follow and ask me questions! I love love love interacting with you guys,
 
So would you all do that for me? 
 
Enjoy the chapter, updates coming soon my loves.