LadyBelKim

iKon Imagines - REQUESTS CLOSED

Amber smiled, bringing her hand up to salute Bobby who had just finished wrapping up on stage. He waved back at her and held up a finger to signal he would be with her in a minute.

Amber and Bobby hadn't been dating for long but they sure did have 'thing' in their relationship that made it feel like they had been together forever. Of course, they had never been fond of each other in the beginning but eventually, they found a way to look beneath what they both had to offer. And so practicing raps in the studio would often end in cuddling or playful kisses.

"Baby" Bobby laughed, pulling Amber in a hug from behind.

She smiled, playfully punching him in the arm, "You did well!"

Bobby grinned, not wanting to feel too confident. He had been rapping ever since he could remember and praises were normal for him. But he did feel the need to be modest, especially since this was his girlfriend.

"Aw, thanks but I think there were some rough edges," He shrugged, picking up the water bottle from beside him and gulping it down in one go.

"The fact that you were invited to be in Show Me the Money means you have no rough edges," Amber countered, throwing him a sarcastic smile.

"Let's head back to the dressing room, I need to sit down."

The two walked through the back of the stage entrance, hand in hand and smiling all the way. A few men blocked Amber from walking through but Bobby pushed them off, explaining that she was with him and he wanted her to be backstage.

"These security guards are so annoying," Amber groaned, taking the key from him and unlocking the dressing room door.

Bobby walked in first, throwing his leather jacket on the chair and plopping himself on it.

"So, did you think any of the other rappers were good?" He asked, lifting his legs up on the coffee table.

Amber walked towards him, slapping his feet out of the way.

"Nope, I was only looking at you," She shrugged.

Bobby chuckled, opening his arms and gesturing her to sit with him. She walked over, placing herself beside him but Bobby gave her a pout and she laughed.

"What? What now?" She questioned.

Bobby patted his lap like a baby, "Sit here."

Amber groaned, getting up and placing herself on top of him. He smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"You're gross," She sighed, intertwining her fingers in his.

"That's not what you were saying last night," Bobby nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck and she gasped, jumping off of him.

"Bobby! You're seriously gross!" She complained, crossing her arms over her chest.

Bobby slapped a hand over his stomach and began to laugh loudly. Her expression had knocked him out and he couldn't contain his entertainment. He would always do this. It was totally like Bobby to turn an intimate moment into a silly one. She could never take him seriously. Then again, no one could.

"I hate you!" She whined, punching him at the side again.

Bobby covered his mouth and patted his lap again, "Come back I promise I'll stop!"

Amber shook her head, pushing herself away from him.

"You're so immature Bobby!" She tried to hold back her laughter as well but it was no use and she too began to laugh slowly.

The two continued like this for a few seconds before Bobby turned serious and he began to forcefully drag her towards him.

"That was offensive," He stated, pulling her on top of him again.

She sighed, leaning back against his chest and deciding not to fight his protests anymore. It was no use, Bobby always won and everyone knew it.

"It wasn't offensive, it was true," She shot back, feeling his chest raise and fall against her back.

"Am I heavy? Should I get up?" She asked quickly, not wanting to bother him, especially after a stage.

Bobby shook his head, leaning his head forward so it could rest on her shoulder. He let his lips graze her shoulder bone for a moment before pausing at a specific spot and kissing it softly.

"Why are you so quiet?" She asked in a hush.

Bobby didn't reply, he only continued to kiss her skin once and once again. Amber closed her eyes, deciding to let him have his way once more. It wasn't like she was complaining either, Bobby knew how to tease but when he got straight to the point, it was to die for.

"Shut up," He breathed into her skin, nibbling at her left earlobe.

Amber shot forward, pulling away from him instantly and turning around so she was looking at him.

"Nope, not here. Not anywhere actually," She whispered, looking into his eyes for some sort of reasoning as to why he was doing this and why he was doing it now.

"I'm not going to do anything serious. I just missed you," Bobby's voice was low and he moved forward to capture her lips, "So much," he mumbled against her lower lip.

Amber wanted to push him off and tell him to stop but she couldn't and eventually, she was pushing him back against the chair, hungry for more.

Bobby deepened the kiss, letting his hands lay on her thigh for a moment before slowly pulling them towards her top. Too bothered to notice, Amber grabbed his cheeks, wanting as much Bobby as possible and pushed herself against him.

He moaned softly, dragging his hand down her bare arm and to the hem of her shirt. With a small tug, he let his hand seep through and without realizing it, she had been invaded. Only when she felt a cold hand press against the small of her back, she peeped pulling back.

She was breathing hard and so was he, something evil glinted in his eyes and she held her breath for a moment.

"Bobby..." She didn't know how to finish. Even though they had these moments before, this one seemed different, more demanding.

Bobby looked at her for a second before making a small noise. Amber furrowed her brow and was about to ask if he was okay before he opened his mouth and began to burst into laughter.

Amber looked at him, not understanding why everything was so funny. If anything he should have been flustered and heated just like she was. She thought she had done something wrong and a small part of her felt insecure and lacking.

"I can't believe you!" Bobby laughed, shoulders bouncing violently.

"Whatever," Amber grumbled, slapping him in the chest and getting up, "Just tell me you hated it."

Bobby couldn't breathe as he continued to laugh.

"Bobby, another show in 15 minutes!" The speaker in the dressing room blared.

"I loved it baby, you said I was immature so I wanted to show you my mature side." He winked, getting up and putting on a jacket, "You were too serious."

Amber let out a sigh of frustration, only he could make her so vulnerable like that.

"I hate you," She groaned, getting up and standing beside him.

He pulled open the door, "And I love you too my beautiful darling," he smiled, pecking her lips one last time and leaving her light headed and dazed in the dressing room.