The Genie

Genie in a Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning came and Suzy still didn’t know that Sehun appeared last night. After the long hours of talk with the landlady, she deeply fell asleep. She didn’t notice that the box and the card were gone from the table. That night, Sehun wandered inside Suzy’s room. Because of being tired from the travel, he fell asleep inside the bathroom instead of Suzy’s bed because he didn’t want to scare her. He sat on the floor and leaned his head on the wall.

Suzy sat up on her bed, being half awake. She yawned and stretched her arms. After, she jumped off her bed and headed to the bathroom.

As she closed the door her eyes widened as she met Sehun’s eyes. Then she screamed that made Sehun stood up immediately. “BURGLAR!” she squeaked.

“No, wait!” Sehun shouted tensely.

Suzy attempted to open the door but Sehun pushed her towards the wall and locked her with his arms. He covered Suzy’s mouth and said, “First of all, I’m not a burglar.”

Suzy was just staring at him nervously so Sehun let go of his hand from covering Suzy’s mouth.

Suzy squeaked, “ERT!”

“Huh? No, I’m no –” he said being cut off by Suzy.

“Get lost!” she exclaimed and pushed Sehun away from her then grabbed the chance to escape the bathroom.

Finally, she did escape but when she was about to exit her apartment, Sehun appeared in front of her that made her scream again. “A GHOST!” Then she lose her consciousness and her balance. Fortunately, Sehun was there to catch her.

Sehun sighed and studied Suzy’s features. “You’re pretty but your scream sickens my ears.”

Then he carried Suzy into the bed and waited for her to gain consciousness.

While waiting, Sehun scanned Suzy’s room. He saw nothing interesting. Everything was kept in place and order. He was wondering why the grandmaster sent him to her.

Later, he noticed a note pinned into a small bulletinn board. It says:

" I hate my life! Everything big time! I want to die! >:@"

His brows crossed and looked at Suzy. He shook his head, whispering, “Crazy girl.”

 

Later, Suzy finally woke up while Sehun was sitting on a chair beside her, crossing his arms and legs. “Fully awake now?” he asked.

Suzy immediately sat up surprisingly. “W-Who really are you?”

“Name’s Oh Sehun, your guardian genie.”

Suzy’s brows crossed. “Guardian what?”

“Guardian genie. I know this is hard to believe but yes, I am a genie.”

Suzy rolled her eyes in disbelief. She wasn’t amused after all though Sehun’s wasn’t trying to. “Knock it off. I’m not in the mood to listen to you. Get out of my apartment now or else I’ll call the police,” she threatened.

“Are you sure they’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter