The Fake Cousin

Genie in a Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why do you keep on following me?” Suzy asked while walking along the streets going to the bus stop.

Sehun answered while his two hands were inside his pockets. “Remember, I am your guardian, too. So where are you going again?”

Suzy rolled her eyes. “School.”

“What is that kind of place?” he asked curiously.

Suzy stopped walking and faced Sehun. She scoffed. “What? You don’t know what a school is? Geez. Are you uneducated?”

“We are born genius.”

“Wow,” she replied sarcastically. “Too full of yourself, huh?”

“No. I’m serious.”

Suzy raised her hands up, saying, “Okay, I give up. You’re a genius so that means you don’t need to go to school to study. That also means, you can stay here.  Stop following me.”

“Oh, so it is a place where you study. I want to study, too.”

Suzy shook her head in disbelief and continued walking.

Sehun shrugged and followed Suzy.

 

A couple of minutes later, they arrived at the bus stop. The two climbed up inside the bus and Suzy took her seat beside the window. Sehun was about to take his seat but Suzy glared at him. “Don’t sit beside me,” she said coldly.

Sehun shrugged and sat behind Suzy.

On their way to school, Sehun asked Suzy, “Hey, what do you call this transportation? It’s cool.”

Stupid, guy. She thought then whispered, “Will you just keep quiet? Everyone will think that you are dumb.”

Sehun became impatient so he sat beside Suzy that made her jump off a little. “I can’t keep quiet. I don’t know why. I thought you’re going to teach me human ways.”

Suzy bit her lower lip annoyingly and wrinkled her brows. “Fine! We are riding in a bus. Happy now? Cool. Now, shut up!”

“Oh, bus.”

As the bus came into a stop, some high school students climbed up. Sehun noticed that the clothes they were wearing were the same with Suzy.

“Hey, look! Those girls are wearing the same clothing just like yours. Why is that?”

“Dammit! It’s our uniform, okay?” she almost shouted.

“Calm down, I’m just asking. I also want to have that.”

“No way. You’re not a student.”

“But I am already a human. Always remember that.” He smiled.

Suzy glared at Sehun, feeling annoyed.

Finally, saved by the bus stop, they arrived at Spring Rain Academy. The two got off the bus as well as the other students.

Sehun looked at the academy with amusement. “Wow! Is this what you call school? It’s huge!”

Suzy scanned around and noticed that the other students were judgingly looking at Sehun. Maybe they were thinking that he looked stupid so she grabbed Sehun’s arm and dragged him away, going inside the school campus.

She brought him under the cherry blossoms tree where no one can stare at him. “Do you really want to act like a human?” she asked.

Sehun nodded interestingly.

“Okay. First of all, don’t act like an ignorant. You’re very embarrassing.”

Sehun scratched his head. “Okay. Is that all?”

“Second, just talk when needed. You’re too talkative. That’s all for now.”

“Okay. But, I have a question.”

“What?”

“How can I get the same clothes as them?” he asked while pointing the boy students.

“Are you really sure you want to be a student here?”

“Yup! I will pretend to be your cousin so I won

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter