The Poster

Genie in a Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s feelings were very different than the other mornings he woke up since he arrived at the human world. He was sure he never felt that way before.

Suzy woke up in surprise as she saw the table was prepared. There were foods and milk on the table. It was unusual.

“Good morning, Suzy,” Sehun greeted as he placed the bowl of soup on the table.

“Did you prepare all of these?” Suzy asked as she sat on the chair.

Sehun smiled and nodded. “Yes. I watched the morning show and followed their tutorials. I didn’t expect that cooking is enjoyable. I hope you like these foods.”

Suzy shrugged then she sneezed.

“Bless you,” Sehun replied as he took his seat opposite to Suzy’s.

Suzy sniffed. “Ah. I think I’m getting colds.”

“I agree. You have stayed outside for long last night. Suzy, can I ask you something?”

Suzy took a sip of the hot soup.

“Why do humans lie about their feelings?”

Suzy coughed. “What?”

“I mean, why did you lie to him last night? You told him you don’t love him anymore but you still do.”

She wrinkled her brows and looked at Sehun hastily. “What are you – wait a second? DID YOU EAVESDROP LAST NIGHT?”

Sehun pursed his lips and shook his head. “No. I unintentionally heard you talking.”

Suzy face-palmed. “Ugh. Whatever. What you heard last night should end there. Don’t try to bring it up again. Do you understand?”

“I do. But I was asking you, why did you lie to him? If you still like him, you should tell him.”

“Shut up. You’re not on my situation. And who says I still like him?”

“Your heart says so.”

“Gross. You’re so corny. Hurry up and we’ll be late in school.”

{#}

After gym class, their last class, Sehun and Suzy parted ways.

“Suzy, I’ll wait for you at the gate,” Sehun said.

“For what? It’s already late. You should go home first.” Suzy asked.

Sehun sighed and shook his head. “Work, remember?”

“Ah. Fine. I’ll just go get something in the locker room,” Suzy replied and walked away.

 

“Jaehyun, you should leave now. Someone might see you here in the girl’s locker room,” Jiyeon whispered, locked between Jaehyun’s arms.

Jaehyun gave her a small smirk. “It’s already late. All your classmates left this room. No one’s in here. I’m very sure that it’s just the two of us. And what’s the problem if they caught us?”

“Duh. They see me as a good girl and Suzy’s the bad one,” she chuckled evilly. “If they see you here, they might think that we’re in a relationship.”

Jaehyun scoffed. “Oh come on. We are in a relationship now. Forget about my stupid step-brother. He’s worthless.” Then he placed his hands on Jiyeon’s waist.

“I like him, okay? You’re brother still likes Suzy. That witch girl.” Jiyeon smiled, flirting. “But I don’t care anymore. You’re cooler than him anyway.” Then she placed her arms on Jaehyun’s shoulders.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter