The Revelation

Genie in a Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early in the morning, Suzy knocked on Sehun’s apartment door like someone was catching her. “Sehun! Oh Sehun! Are you in there? Open up!” she called as loud as she can.

Sehun lazily got up from his bed and opened the door. He stood up in front of Suzy half-awake. He yawned. “It’s too early in the morning. We’ve just got back from the team building. We need to rest. Go back to sleep.”

Suzy wrinkled her nose and shook her head. “No! I won’t go back to sleep!”

She placed her palms on Sehun’s cheek and shook Sehun’s face while saying, “Do-you-still-remember- me?”

Sehun’s eyes were still half opened. He answered jokingly, “No. Who are you?”

“AH!” Suzy screamed and suddenly slapped Sehun’s cheek.

“OUCH!” That made him fully awake.

She covered and stopped herself from laughing. “Sorry.”

He said while rubbing his cheek, “That was hurtful. Did it turn red?”

She chuckled nervously. “Just a little.”

“I think my jaw broke,” he joked.

She pouted and and pushed Sehun inside his apartment. “Alright, you may go back to sleep since I hit your cheek hard.”

Sehun chuckled and hooked his arm on Suzy’s shoulder. “No need because you’re here now.”

Suzy looked at Sehun from the corner of her eyes. He was staring at her like she was going to melt. Then she took his hand away from her shoulders and said, “Okay, I understand. I’ll leave first. I’m just checking if you’re still here.”

“Hey,” he called and grabbed her wrist.

Suzy turned her head back. “Yes?”

He pouted and begged, “Cook some breakfast for me, please?”

She chuckled. “Alright, big baby. Take a shower because you smelled like yesterday.”

He smelled his armpits and said, “I still smell good. But okay, I’ll be back. Don’t leave yet, okay?”

“Yeah, yeah,” she said while nodding her head.

 

Suzy experimented cooking the ingredients present inside Sehun’s mini refrigerator. She placed all the ingredients on the table though she wasn’t sure of what to cook.

While she was mixing the ingredients on the pan, Sehun suddenly tickled her waist that made her jumped off a little. “Hey, don’t do that!” Suzy exclaimed.

“Oh, sorry.” He smiled at her. “Do I smell good now, huh?” He raised his armpit and let Suzy smell it.

Suzy covered her face with her both hands while laughing. “Gross, Sehun. Stop it!”

Sehun laughed and gave her a back hug. He placed his chin on Suzy’s shoulder and said, “My girlfriend is really pretty today.”

Suzy scoffed. “What do you want, huh?”

“I want us to stay forever like this. No on dies and no one forgets.”

Suzy sighed and turned around, facing Sehun. She placed her hands on his shoulders and smiled at him. “No one will, Sehun. We will make sure of that. I will. I promise.”

Sehun cupped Suzy’s cheeks, saying, “But Suzy, if ever it happens, promise me that you’ll find a good guy. A guy that will never hurt you. You understand?”

Suzy just lowered her head. She doesn’t want to find any other guy than Sehun. She wanted him forever. Like seriously, forever. “But I thought you promise me that you won’t leave me?”

Sehun made a deep sigh and pulled Suzy towards her and hugged her tightly. “Aigoo, here we are again. I will always be by your side, remember?”

Suzy also hugged Sehun tightly. “I can’t leave alone again.”

Sehun let go of Suzy and pinched her cheeks. “You won’t.”

Suzy pouted her lips cutely which made Sehun stared at it. He gulped, wanting to meet his lips with hers. He cleared his throat and let go of his hands from Suzy’s cheeks. He was blushing at the moment. “Don’t do that again,” he said.

“Do what?” Suzy asked curiously.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter