The Trip to Paris

Genie in a Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(BG Music: Lovely Day by Park Shin Hye)

It was another morning to start things up. A morning where Suzy should leave everything in the past and move on. A morning where she can no longer feel lonely and sad.

Suzy and Sehun hired a taxi and headed to the airport. Wearing bag packs, they looked cute together.

It was already 8:00 in the morning and their flight was at 8:15 but they weren’t on board yet. Sehun was still scanning the huge airport, feeling amused. “Wow~ so this what you call an airport.”

Suzy gritted her teeth and grabbed Sehun’s hand, saying, “Hurry up, you ignorant! We’re late!”

The two ran together until they have on boarded. Sehun was catching his breath while saying, “Ya! That was tiring! We should have walked instead.”

Suzy shook her head, saying, “Do you think you’re in an amusement park? Let’s get inside the plane now.”

“Plane?”

Suzy grabbed Sehun’s hand again and dragged him towards the airplane. “Quit asking. Let’s just go!”

Sehun felt Suzy’s hand was soft like a baby’s. He secretly smiled and looked at their holding hands. Then he faked a cough.

Suzy looked at him. “What are you coughing at, huh?”

“I’m just wondering. Why do you keep on holding my hand?” He smiled teasingly.

Suzy widened her eyes and let go of Sehun’s hand. Then she cleared . “It has no meaning, okay? Stop smiling like an idiot.” Then she walked away, entering the plane.

Sehun shrugged with a smile on his face and followed Suzy.

 

Minutes later, the plane started its flight. Suzy sat beside the window while Sehun was beside her.

Being ignorant, Sehun asked whisperingly, “Hey, Suzy, are we flying?”

Suzy glared at Sehun and shook her head, feeling a little bit annoyed with him. “Ask me again and I’ll kick you out of this plane.”

“Can you do that?” he asked idiotically. “But I can’t fly.”

“Ugh. I give up.” Suzy inserted her earplugs and closed her eyes. “Don’t disturb me. I want to sleep.”

“Okay.”

Later, while Sehun was about to close his eyes to sleep, Suzy’s head fell on his shoulder that made him fully awake. He felt frozen and undecided what to do. He also felt nervous while staring at Suzy’s face.

Her face was silky, he wanted to touch it. He breathed deeply and touched his heart. Stop it! Ugh. What should I do? Why am I starting to like my master?

“Jong Suk oppa, don’t worry. I’ll be fine. Sehun won’t leave me,” Suzy said, dreaming about Lee Jong Suk.

Sehun gulped and smiled a little. He petted Suzy’s head and whispered, “I won’t leave you.”

 

Before they knew it, they have arrived at their destination, Paris, France.

“We’re here!” Suzy exclaimed brightly.

It was the first time Sehun saw her as happy as she is now and he was glad. She wasn’t smiling like for years, and now she is. Finally, Suzy is really starting to move on. If he can just wish, he’ll wish for Suzy’s happiness. 

He didn’t bother to tell Suzy that it was his first time seeing her smile because it might fade. He knows Suzy is still that cold one. “Wow! I haven’t seen a place like this in Exolandia. I love this place!”

“Hey, what does Exolandia look like? I think you’re place is a blank sheet of paper.”

“Eh?” Sehun shook his head. “Exolandia is a place filled with magic. But you know what? I prefer your world to my world because it’s boring using magic everyday.”

“You must be happy in your world.”

Sehun chuckled without any reason. “Hmm, I’m happier here.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter