The Party

Genie in a Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Students at the Seoul University were all excited for the coming Valentine’s Day Party. All the students are encouraged to attend the party wearing party dresses. No one wants to be absent during this party especially the couples.

One hour before seven o’clock, the time of the party, Suzy brought out all her dresses inside her wardrobe crazily. She was afraid that she won’t have anything to wear for the party. She slouched on her bed and frowned. “I hate myself for not wearing party dresses!”

Then she messed up her hair and sat up properly. She pouted and said, “I guess someone can’t attend the party.” She sighed then she noticed a gift box placed near the doorway of her room. “Huh?”

She walked towards where the box is and picked it up. A card was attached so she took it and read:

                This is for you. I hope you like it and wear it tonight. I’ll be waiting for you at the event. Love, Sehun.

Suzy smiled widely and blushed. She opened the box and picked up the simple white dress. “He wants me to wear this?” She chuckled.

Immediately, she prepared herself and wore the dress. She put a little make-up which makes her still look pretty and simple. Then she combed her wavy hair and tied it in a bun. Then she wore her three inches white shoes and was ready to go.

 {#}

Different schools attended the party including Suzy’s previous school, which means that her ex-bestfriend, Park Jiyeon, her ex-boyfriend’s step-brother, Ahn Jaehyun, and her enemy, Irene, were also there. She hoped not because she didn’t want them to ruin her night.

But that will never happen. As expected, they were present at the event. As Suzy enters the hall, she caught Jaehyun’s attention so he walked towards her smirking. “Wow, Suzy. Long time no see.”

Suzy furrowed her brows towards Jaehyun. “Yeah. Bye,” she said and was about to walk away but Jaehyun grabbed her wrist.

“Woah woah. Relax, Suzy. Let’s leave everything in the past. And by the way, I and Jiyeon already broke up.”

Suzy smirked. “What’s new, Jaehyun? It’s because you’re a playboy. No doubt even my ex-bestfriend hates you now.”

Jaehyun scoffed. “What’s new? Hmm,” he said, rubbing his chin and looked at Suzy from bottom to top. “I think I like someone now. You look very pretty tonight, Suzy.”

Suzy gulped nervously. She walked backwards as Jaehyun walked towards her. “Get lost,” she said.

Jaehyun was still holding her wrist tightly.

Suddenly, someone pushed him away from Suzy. “She said get lost,” the man said and that was Oh Sehun.

Jaehyun glared at Sehun and scoffed. “Oh, the cousin. The fake cousin.”

Suzy furrowed her brows. “H-how did you know?” she stammered.

“Well, news are faster than you think Suzy. Areum told everyone here.”

Crap! Sehun thought then he said, “So what? We don’t care if everybody knows already. And oh, now that you know we’re not really cousins, get your of my girlfriend!”

Jaehyun scoffed. “Girlfriend huh?” He shook his head and walked away from the two.

“Are you alright?” Sehun asked worriedly.

Suzy nodded. “Yes, I am. Sehun, I think we better leave. I’m scared.”

Sehun rubbed Suzy’s cheek. “Don’t be scared. I’m here. I won’t leave you behind. Okay? Trust me.”

Suzy sighed. “Okay, I will.”

“By the way, you look very beautiful tonight but…”

“But what?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter