The Ex-boyfriend

Genie in a Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning, Suzy left the apartment earlier than Sehun who was deeply sleeping. But she cooked breakfast just for him. To be honest to herself, she felt worried when Sehun collapsed in front of her. She also felt sorry for him because he saved her life that’s why he hurt his back. She wasn’t sure about thanking him and thinking that it didn’t happen.

On her way to the bus stop, Lee Jong Suk was surprisingly waiting for her in front of the convenience store. Suzy stopped and looked at him for a while then continued walking. Immediately, Jong Suk jogged towards her.

“Suzy, wait!” Jong Suk called up.

Suzy was still continuously walking, ignoring Jong Suk.

He grabbed her arm and faced each other. “Hey.”

Suzy gritted her teeth annoyingly. “What do you want now?”

Jong Suk let go and withdrew a pair of mittens from his backpack. “I just want to give this to you. It’s cold out here, you know.”

Suzy wrinkled his brows, glaring at him and said, “I don’t need those. Out of my way!” She pushed Jong Suk away and continued walking.

Behind her, Jong Suk coughed. “I’m sorry for bothering you but I won’t stop. I still love you, Suzy.”

Suzy was irritated very much. She hates bothersome people. She walked towards Jong Suk and said, almost shouting, “Ya! I told you to stop bothering me! Those words are no longer music to my ears. Just stop! Damn it!”

“But it’s true. Let’s get back together. Let’s start again.”

Suzy slapped Jong Suk’s right cheek. “After being in a relationship with my bestfriend, you want us to get back together again?” She scoffed. “You think I am that desperate, huh?”

Jong Suk placed his right palm on his right cheek, saying, “Suzy, I’ll explain.”

“Shut up! If you want to break up with her, say it to her face. Don’t use me as an excuse.”

Jong Suk sighed then coughed heavily. “Suzy, please.”

“No.” Then she left Jong Suk alone.

{#}

During class hours, there was a knock on the door. It was Oh Sehun, dressed up in casual attire. The teacher noticed him and let him in. “Okay, class, meet your new classmate, Oh Sehun.”

Suzy, who was sitting at the back sighed and shook her head.

Sehun bowed his head and greeted, “Hello, everyone. My name is Oh Sehun.” He smiled a little.

It was seen on his facial expressions that he wasn’t still feeling well.

“Okay, Sehun, you may sit anywhere you want.”

“Can I sit beside Suzy?”

The teacher replied, “Ah…but…okay. Jieun? Will you just transfer seat?”

Jieun pouted but still, left her seat for Sehun.

Sehun walked towards his seat and smiled a little to Suzy. “You left early.”

Suzy shook her head. “Don’t talk to me.”

“I understand,” he replied weakly.

The teacher continued discussing. Sehun noticed that some students were sleeping at the back while others were secretly using their mobile phones. He remembered the days when he was still in Exolandia. His classmates’ actions were just like his. He doesn’t listen to elders and is hard-headed. He started reflecting on his actions.

He and Suzy weren’t talking to each other until the class ended.

{#}

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter