The Love

Genie in a Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Suzy…” an old man’s voice called.

Suzy slowly opened her eyes and squinted as the light directly hit her. “Who are you?” she asked curiously while slowly being helped by the old man.

“I am Genie Lee,” he answered with a smile on his face. Genie Lee was the grand genie of Exolandia. He was the one who sent Sehun to the human world.

Suzy’s brows crossed, feeling confused. She noticed that she was no longer in the forest. The place was like in the fairytale Aladdin. The difference is: the place was peaceful. People were friendly and nice.

“W-where am I?” she stammered.

“You’re in Exolandia, Suzy. This is Sehun’s world. This is the world of the genies.”

Suzy gasped in surprise. “W-what d-do y-you mean? D-Did I turn into a g-genie?” she stammered nervously.

Genie Lee laughed. “No, Suzy. Follow me,” he said.

Suzy hesitantly followed Genie Lee. She didn’t know him so why would she follow his orders? What if he’s a bad guy? A killer maybe. She really can’t believe that she was in Exolandia.

While Suzy was following the genie, she asked, “Um, excuse me mister…but how did I get here?”

“I brought you here because I have a purpose,” he answered without looking back at Suzy.

Purpose? She thought. “What is that purpose mister? Um, I really need to go back now. My friends are waiting for me. They might be worrying now. Can I go back now?”

“Just a moment, Suzy. We’re almost there.”

 

Finally, genie Lee and Suzy arrived at their temple. Suzy scanned the temple which was weird and a little bit frightening. “Why did you bring me here?” she asked.

“Take a seat first,” genie Lee said and sat on the floor. Between them was a huge antique book.

Suzy sat opposite to genie Lee obediently. She watched the genie as he opened the huge book.

“I’ll tell you something you don’t know, Suzy.”

“Huh?” Her brows crossed. “What is it?”

“But first I need to ask you something. I want the truth.”

Suzy gulped nervously. This old man is scary. “Sure, mister.”

“Do you have feelings for Sehun? Do you love him?”

Suzy’s eyes widened in surprise. Her heart started pounding with the sudden question. She looked away from the genie in front of him and didn’t answer.

“I need an answer, Suzy.”

Suzy bit her lower lip and lowered her head. Before answering, she made a deep sigh. She said, “Yes! I love him to the point that I don’t want to tell him my last wish!”

The genie’s eyes widened. He wanted to get angry. This couldn’t be. He curled his fists on top of the huge book and glared at Suzy.

Suzy moved backwards because she was scared of the old genie.

“Stay,” the old genie said while his head lowered. He sighed in defeat. “Alright. I give up.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter