Forever In my Heart

My Favorite Teacher!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

A/N: Hello darlings, before you start reading this chapter I'd like to tell you that yes, you guessed right, its the last chapter. Yes I know what many of you are thinking, according to the last update it shouldn't be the last chapter right, but it is. Ive noticed there isn't much interest in this fic anymore, and no thats not why Im ending it here, I simply think its time. I know that by the end of it a lot of you will end up hating me even if you don't comment but >< just to make things clear - well Ill tell you at the end. ENJOY~

 

"Appa look!" I turned my gaze, with a smile on my lips, to blond locks jumping up and down as the owner of them jumped at the same rhythm on a puddle. Splashing water everywhere her smile grew as she stomped up and down. 

 

"SonJi-ah your splashing daddy's pants~" I whined playfully as I picked the little bundle of joy of her feet. Wiggling around she laughed and wrapped her small little arms around my neck, resting her head on my shoulder she said, "Sorry appa" Smiling I pat her back softly, and chuckle softly. 

 

૮( ᵒ̌ૢ௰ᵒ̌ૢ )ა૮( ᵒ̌ૢ௰ᵒ̌ૢ )ა૮( ᵒ̌ૢ௰ᵒ̌ૢ )ა૮( ᵒ̌ૢ௰ᵒ̌ૢ )ა૮( ᵒ̌ૢ௰ᵒ̌ૢ )ა10 years earlier૮( ᵒ̌ૢ௰ᵒ̌ૢ )ა૮( ᵒ̌ૢ௰ᵒ̌ૢ )ა૮( ᵒ̌ૢ௰ᵒ̌ૢ )ა૮( ᵒ̌ૢ௰ᵒ̌ૢ )ა૮( ᵒ̌ૢ௰ᵒ̌ૢ )ა

 

Kibum was sitting on his desk absentminded, looking at the papers placed in front of him. He still couldn't get yesterdays event out of his mind. When he came to help Mr.Sing today he couldn't get it together so he just sat on his desk and hoped to help him, but he couldn't, his mind wasn't up for it. Mr. Sing left to open the door for the next class, which meant Jonghyun, and.....Minho. Kibum didn't know  what to feel, or how to feel in the first place. He was really confused and puzzled. The students started to enter slowly, but kibum didn't dare look up, instead he kept his head down as if he was working. 

 

"Kibummie!!!" Came the ear piercing lovely scream of Jonghyun as he basically ran to the younger to embrace him. Kibum smiled slightly and let Jonghyun embrace him, "You seem exited?" he asked. 

 

"I haven't seen you at all this morning" Jonghyun whined as he let go of the embrace taking in the youngers small smile. "Yeah, sorry, I was kind of late today" he reasoned. 

 

"You didn't answer my calls either?" Jonghyun pouted taking the youngers hands and linking them with his own. For some reason this made the younger feel calm and warm, holding his hand tighter he let out a sigh and said, "Sorry, I was busy." He knew lying to someone he dearly cared about was bad, but what else could he say? Oh hey boyfriend I'm sorry but I've been feeling, oh I don't know, weird because your BESTFRIEND kissed me, but its all good. Could you note the sarcasm?

 

"Are you okay?" Suddenly taking a serious tone Jonghyun examined kibum, searching for something out of place. Kibum crookedly smiled, but he couldn't help the corner of his mouth from twitching slightly, letting go of the warmth of Jonghyuns hands he looked down at his papers again and muttered, "Im fine." 

 

"Key, did I do something?" Jonghyun asked quietly as the bell for class rang. Kibum looked from his papers to him and said, "Of course not" with a small smile. Wavering eyes watched his as if trying to look inside, trying to figure things out. Silently giving up Jonghyun nodded and smiled. Silently he left to take his seat just as the teacher began to talk. Kibum though wasn't paying attention, his eyes were fixed towards where Jonghyun had left, to the person that was sitting next to him. Minho, he was animatedly talking silently with Kris, but there was something weird. His hand, his hand from the palm lower to the wrist and a bit lower, it was covered with a white gauze. Did he do that?  Kibum wounded if he had caused that, after all he had pushed him on the floor, and the floor had been covered with broken glass from the vase. Unconsciously shaking his head he looked down at his papers again. He wasn't at fault for this, he wasn't the person to blame, he didn't do anything wrong-

 

"Kibum!?" suddenly a warm hand was gently placed to his cheek, but the sudden touch reminded him of what was currently haunting him. Without thinking about it even once his own hand came up and slapped the hand away from his face. The sound was loud, and clearly heard. His finger had a tingly felling to them, his eyes grew wide as he realized what he had just done. Looking up he noticed the hurt expression on those round puppy eyes, and all the eyes that were now looking their way with questioning gazes. 

 

"I-I-I'm...I-" unable to form any words Kibum hurriedly pushed his chair back and without looking back he rushed outside the classroom. He didn't know why he did it, maybe because he was startled. But that was still no excuse, and after all he couldn't even say he was sorry. Those eyes that had stared into his, deep and sad eyes that stared deep into his. They hadn't done nothing wrong, yet he had hurt him like that.  His feet keep moving, running until he reached a familiar bathroom where he had cried before. Here he was again, maybe not in the same situation but somewhat like it, just as he entered his feet gave in. Collapsing to the floor he closed his eyes tightly and slammed his fist against the ground. 

 

Seconds later, rushed feet entered the bathroom, taking notice of the body Jonghyun quickly kneeled down but didn't touch kibum. He didn't say a word either, just watched as kibum kept his eyes shut, his fists shaking. Letting out a breath kibum opened his eyes and moved away, sitting up he clasped his hands together. Just as he was about to open his mouth the bathrooms door was suddenly opened, "Jonghyun!" Kibum unconsciously flinched but didn't dare look back. He simply couldn't. 

 

"Minho?" Jonghyun questioned. 

 

"Im sorry" Kibum muttered under his breath. Confused Jonghyun looked at him and asked, "What?" Minho griped the door knob tightly but let go, closing the door behind him he took steps closer to the couple but as soon as he saw Kibum tense he stopped. 

 

Letting out a strangled sigh he said, "Im sorry.." then he moved closer to them and stepped in front of kibum. The latter watched as a pair of feet stopped right in front of him, he didn't look up because he knew who it was. 

 

"..Is probably what you're expecting?" 

 

"What are you talking about?" Jonghyun asked the taller boy as he himself stood up. 

 

"But I can't bring myself to say it." Minho continued, ignoring the shorter boy whom was looking at him confused. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter