Try-outs

My Favorite Teacher!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny very sunny. Too sunny for my liking. Aish how I wish it was raining right now, well not right now but later when try outs start.

"Jonghyun wake up!" Minho shouted making me come back to reality. Giving him my attention he opened his mouth, but instead pointed to the teachers desk. Fixing my gaze to the tall blond the first thing that came to my mind was a scowl. It wasn't my tall blond, well it was but he was with the other tall dark haired beast. Kris and I are friends but I'm stating to hate him for hanging out to much with key. I know were not dating yet but that is still no excuse for him to be hitting on my key. Ignoring my smoking ears I cast my gaze on keys beautiful smile. Even if that smile is not for me I can't help but smile myself. He's smiling at something kris is showing him. Its not like they are going to start datting for a smile anyway. Wait we started with smiles!

"STOP" I shouted from the top of my lungs standing up. Everyone was staring at me with quizzical gazes. Fishing my phone out I say nervously "uh someones calling me.. Oh hey ...mom" patting my leg I take my seat again as everyone's gazes turn from me. Banging my head on the table I let the pain get to me and do it again.

"Mom couldn't you think of something better dude?"

"No..." I mumbled. Picking my head up I pretended to strangle Minho with my hands. He was the cause of all this. He was the one who made me look at key and kris.  Bursting out in laughter he flicked an eraser to my head.

"Score!" he yelled bursting out again. Taking the eraser I flicked it back. I missed. Growling I took tao's glitter and threw it to minho.

"Jonghyun!~" whined tao.

"Your dead short !" said Minho spitting the glitter that got in his mouth. He was so colorful now. So pink. He grabbed the other bottle of glitter from tao and threw it. Before the glitter hit me I ran for my life to the teachers desk, knowing minho wouldn't do anything. Looking back I saw Minho in the sink trying to wash the glitter of his face.

"Need something Jonghyun?" turning back to the teacher I shook my head.

"Then what are you doing here?" He asked raising an eyebrow. Looking to his side to make key my excuse, a frown quickly made its way to my face. He wasn't there. Key isn't here.

"Uh wheres key?" I asked. Pointing to a corner the teacher smiled. He seemed so concentrated. But so was someone else, not on what he was drawing but on him.  Kris. Cursing softly I went back to my seat. Pouting I took my phone out and looked at the screen. Class was close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter