Reassure Me

My Favorite Teacher!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What time" bow shaped lips asked silently to the phone. It was early in the morning, he had just finished getting ready for school. He didn't bother eating, simply because he never got used to it so he was fine with that. 

He grabbed his keys and closed the door behind himself. With the phone to his ear he ped his bag with his free hand and threw the keys inside, closing the bag again. 

"Ok" he mumbled to the voice on the other side of the phone. The person kept speaking, a sort of squeaky sound, talking about something. The blond listened intensely nodding his head as he walked down the pavement. 

"We can arrange something" he said switching the phone to the other ear. He looked across the street to check for a familiar face but it wasn't there, so he kept on walking. 

After some minutes of talking on the phone, mumbling 'yes' or 'no' or some other words, a voice called to him from behind. 

"I have to go" he said ending the call and putting his phone away in his pocket. 

"Woohyun-ah~" he said exited as the latter reached and hugged him. 

"Why didn't you wait for me" the reddish brownish haired boy said pushing the younger playfully. 

"I forgot. Sorry" key said returning the playful shove. Both boys walked to school together everyday, well mostly since they lived really close by. 

They chatted their walk away until they got to the school grounds and they had to leave for separate classes. 

"I'll see you in art bum" woohyun yelled as he walked away. Key waved and shook his head with a smile on his face. He started walking to his class until a hand was slung around his shoulder. 

"Stop that" he growled and shook the arm off his shoulder. The taller boy rolled his eyes and pushed his hands inside his pockets.

"Why are you being rude to me now?" the brown haired boy asked trying to act sad. 

"I have a class to get to if you don't mind" key said walking faster to escape the taller boy. The latter took his wrist and abruptly stopped him.  

"Why are you acting like this?!" 

"Let go of my wrist chanyeol!" Key said through gritted teeth. The latter glared at him for some seconds but as a crowd started to gather he let go and left for his math class. 

Key fumed walked away and entered his class. On the other side in another building was Jonghyun sitting on his chair anxious.  His foot was continuously tapping the floor nervously as his leg jumped up and Dow.  His eyes were cast on his phone and his finger kept taping the screen, refreshing it. Waiting for a new message. He had earlier sent a message to his boyfriend but the latter wasn't answering.  Jonghyun felt anxious, he might have done something stupid to upset the younger, although he didn't recall anything. 

His friends were chatting their lives away while he was here sitting there alone, nervously. The door swung open and Jonghyun finally tore his gaze away from his phone. From the door walked in a tall guy, whom he remembers was indeed in his class.  The tall boy sat down noisily throwing his bag on top of the desk and slumping his head to it. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter