Foolish Excuse

My Favorite Teacher!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Loves me, loves me not. Loves me, loves me not. Loves me........ loves me not.

 

'Who said this stupid things were real anyway!'   throwing the flower away I went back inside my house. Key hasn't gone to school in two days now, and I'm getting worried. I haven't gone to his house because I don't want to seem as a freak. At fist I thought he probably didn't come to just art class, but I asked the teacher and he said he was out. Going to his house has been on my mind all day long, but I cant bring myself to actually do it.  I thought of going to Minho's house just to see if key was there. Since they live across each other. I could also call Minho. But then minho would be all like 'Come see him for yourself'  Thats what he would tell me.  I could call key himself too, but then, I wouldnt know what to say.

 

"The floor doesn't talk, you know"

 

"Shut it." I said launching myself on the couch.

 

"Dont talk to your noona like that!" She said throwing a pillow at my head. I would have thrown it back, but I wasn't in the mood. I needed to think what excuse I'd use to go see key. It had to be something intelligent. Something everyone would believe, something he would believe. I can't go to his house and tell him 'I came to give you the pen you lent me', thats just-

 

"Oh! How could I've been so stupid! Thats perfect!" I said jumping to my feet.

 

"Your always stupid" noona called after me.

 

"Its annoying to have you here! when are you going back!?" I shouted not waiting for an answer. Now where is my bag? Oh thats right I left it at the entrance.   Rushing to the entrance I opened my bag and started searching. Actually he didn't lend me the pen, I took it. I just forgot to give it back. I'm such a genius for my great ideas. I should be given an award. 

 

"AH HA!" I yelled as I found the black pen. Such a common yet beautiful pen. Twirling around with the pen I ran to my mothers room. Wait! I don't need to ask for permission. I'm not a kid anymore.

 

"Your still my kid. So you DO need to ask for permission!"

 

"huh?" 

 

"You were talking out loud. 빠보." mother said smacking my head. 

 

"엄마! Can I go to a friends? I need to return something" I said making my best puppy eyes.

 

"What is it that you need to return?" she asked squinting her eyes.

 

"A pen" she won't even question anymore I know! Because I'm a genius when it comes to ideas. Fool proof-

 

"A pen? Can't you give it to them at school?" What no!  This is urgent It can't wait for school!

 

"No mom I can't. Bye bye, ill come back later!" I said already rushing to the door.

 

"But I didn't say that you could go!" after I had my shoes on I closed the door behind me, not before taking the car keys that is.  As I started the engine I took the pen out of my pants pocket. Thank you. I thought to myself. Giving the pen a kiss I placed it back in my pants. Although the pen is sparkly and kind of girly Its pretty. If key likes it so do I.

 

 

ต( ິᵒ̴̶

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter