One By One

My Favorite Teacher!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  At times things go smoothly, at times it doesn't. Like today. It seems to be my day, but at the same time it doesn't. First we need more people for our Fashion club. Second I tried to recruit some, I got few people who agreed, and so I'm happy. But then I tried to talk to Jonghyun and I got all flustered.   *Flashback*   "wait" I said grabbing his hand. The warmth and chills that went through my body were unexplainable. Realizing that I was still holding his hand I let go, felling the heat go to my cheeks I spoke "I-I wanted to know if you'd like to come to the club, maybe just to check it out?" Looking up I caught a slight eye roll.   "No"   "but-" my words were cut short by his harsh tone "Don't make me repeat myself" Turning around he walked away. The feeling of disappointment hit me hard. He was the first I was planing to ask, and the last I expected to say 'No'. *Flashback End*   Letting out a sigh I ruffled my hair. "Don't worry Mr. Kibum its not that hard" My math teacher said sarcastically. Raising my hand in a thumps up with a smile I said "OK". Yet again another person that roles their eyes at me today. I would normally snap at whoever rolled their eyes at me, but I felt that I deserved it. The insides of my stomach were probably eating themselves right now, the felling just doesn't go away. Its not because of what I ate, its because of what I've done. Im afraid, afraid its too late to fix it. With that same feeling I still don't know if I should say anything. For what I did probably wasn't the smartest thing, most of the times it isn't anyways. Yet this time I want to make it right.   "May I go to the restroom" I asked.   "No"   "But-"   "No"   "Ugh my stomach is really feeling horrible right now" Making gaging noises I look at the teacher. He covered his eyes with his large hand and pointed to the door. Smiling I skipped to the door and out the hall. Snatching my phone out I texted Minho.   To: Frog-face Come to the bathroom right now.   I waited for a few minutes then I got my reply.   From: Frog-face Why? Are you okay?   To: Frog-face No I'm not hurry!   Sending the message I smiled to myself.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter