Your stare

My Favorite Teacher!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Sharp dark eyes watch intently as muscles flex up and down in front of him, he had no intention of making this scene unfold to something like this but somehow it did. His shirt was tight to his body, the arms folded up. The formal shirt wasn't completely buttoned up, which gave him clear view of the beautiful mole the elder has right at the center of his collar bones. 

 

"You know its rude to just stare" Jonghyun called as he looked over at the younger who was sitting down watching him. The called male rose his gaze to his eyes and smiled innocently saying, "But I'm too weak"  Jonghyun gave him look and smirked putting the box onto of the rest. 

 

"That makes me happy" he said making the younger frown at his comment. "Why?" the latter called as he watched Jonghyun flip his hair back and pick another box up. "Because I will top" he simply said, the younger didn't understand what he meant so he asked, "Top? top what?" Jonghyun nearly laughed but simply answered, "You" cooly.  Kibum's face turned pink as his face grew puffy like a fish, he crossed his arms in embarrassment and said, "Don't get too cocky" which Jonghyun only answered to with a laugh. 

 

"You'll be quivering bellow me, calling my name like crazy" he said in a sing song voice. Kibum threw him a stare and yelled, "Yah! You can't say stuff like that!" Jonghyun looked over at him with pouty lips and asked, "Why not? Someday I-" 

 

"Yah!" The younger stood up from his comfortable position and smacked the elders shoulder. "Don't you want-"

 

"Of course I do-but I mean-" he started and lowered his voice to a whisper "Your making me think things" to what Jonghyun laughed hard making the younger pout and cross his arms again. "Ok ok fine I won't talk about it, for now" he said winking. 

 

"Aish your such an annoying boyfriend" kibum mumbled, clearly meant for the older boy to hear. Jonghyun stuck out his hip and placed his hand on either side of them, raising an eyebrow he said, "You know you want this" gesturing with his hands he his lips in a seducing way.  "Yah! Get back to work" kibum said walking away from the laughing maniac, muttering some cusses in the process. 

 

It had been some days since their little movie date, and the fashion arrangement. Kibum and his team of fashion had packed some ideas they had, some designs and all kinds of things. They had also packed what they hadn't used, what they didn't want or need. And that was what Jonghyun was picking up, the boxes weren't that heavy but they weren't light either. Kibum had asked Jonghyun if he could help him put them in a stack so it would be easier for them to take it back, but when he said help him he had meant do all the work. Jonghyun though didn't mind, it meant more time with his love and a little teasing too. He knew kibum loved the way his muscles flexed, he loved to touch his arms and his abdomen for a reason right.  When the younger went over to his house he had a tendency to change in front of him all the time, just to tease the younger who always turned pink and turned away from him. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter