Jealousy....?

My Favorite Teacher!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For some reason the smile the brunette had since he confessed to Kibum had not disappeared at all throughout the day. It actually just kept growing bigger and bigger if it was even possible. His smile hadn't faltered the smiles bit, not even when the teacher scolded him for being weird. Can a teacher even do that? Well he didn't care one bit, not the smallest bit at all. All he had actually done when the teacher told him to stop smiling was smile even more and say 'You look lovely today Ms. Yen' The teacher had grown annoyed of him and just sat down at her computer. Some people had even asked if he was on drugs and he had agreed that indeed he felt like he was on drugs, but no he wasn't, although kibum was like a drug to him.

 

He smiled even wider when he realized that art class was his next class. The magical class where his savior came along. The love of his life. Was that too soon to say? Was it too fast? Hell no! Kibum was his savior, his love! Letting out a small squeal Jonghyun reached art class, as soon as he got to the door he knocked hopping the younger was already there. To his displeasure Mr. song opened the door with a smile. Which added more pain to his cheeks, yes his cheeks were in pain from all the smiling but he didn't care.

 

"Jonghyun! How are you?" The teacher asked eyeing the boy up and down like there was something wrong with him. 

 

"Awesome. Im awesome~" Jonghyun sing-songed walking into the class and to his chair. He sat down reaching his palms to his face, his smile finally faded as he placed his bag down on the floor and he rested his chin to his hands. His life was now perfect that the younger  was by his side. He had always thought he would have stayed a loner forever, or if he did date that it would be a girl. Since he was young he had noticed that he didn't really swing the same way his friends did, but he had let it go. Maybe thats why he never dated? Or why his 'Girlfriend' was a 'Boyfriend'. He had never really given it a thought to how it would be to be with another guy.  

 

Deep in his thoughts he didn't notice a small frame entering the class and sneaking behind him. The small figure wrapped his arms around Jonghyun's neck from behind and rested his chin on his shoulder. Jonghyun quickly knew who the boy was as he arranged his face to look at kibum. Kibum smiled at him and peck his lips softly.

 

"Hai~" he said letting go of Jonghyun.

 

"Hai~" Jonghyun said back taking the younger's hand. The blond took the seat next to Jonghyun and smiled at the loving puppy who was smiling at him. He didn't know what to say, all his previous relationships had been simple yet here he was in front of the over grown puppy not knowing what to do. Ridiculous.....  Sweet. Feeling like he might turn to goo any moment now, he let go of the elders and stood up. Jonghyun still wearing a sweet smile on his lips.

 

"I have papers to grade...." He said playing with Jonghyun's hair. The latter nodded and walked after Kibum who was now going to his desk by the teacher.  Jonghyun watched as Kibum took his bag off and placed it on the floor, then he took some papers from the teachers desk and placed them on his own.

 

"Are you just gonna stand there?" Kibum asked chuckling to himself when he saw Jonghyun follow his every move. Jonghyun shook his head smiling as he took kibums seat. The blond rolled his eyes but smiled at how weird the latter was acting.

 

"Where are your flowers?" Jonghyun spoke once he noticed key didn't have the flowers with him. Did he throw them away? That thought made his heart hurt somehow. Would he do that?

 

"Office" Kibum answered, his cheeks growing red at the memory. He was not the cause of he flowers, nor was he the one who had decided to take flowers to school, it was his stupid boyfriends plan. Stupid plan.....ok fine sweet adorable plan. But still stupid.

 

"Why are they in the office?" Jonghyun asked while kibum searched his bag for a red pen.

 

"You know its not allowed to bring flowers to school...." He answered sending a glare to the boy sitting in his chair. Jonghyun scratched his nape and looked away from the younger. Some students were already inside the class, but non from his table.  That made him pout slightly. They should be here so he can brag about his boyfriend.

 

"Bummie" Jonghyun called watching the younger still searching his bag. 

 

"Hpmm?"

 

He pondered for a while if to do what he was going to do while he looked at the younger. Kibum finally found the red pen he was looking for and placed it on the desk and looked over at Jonghyun. Jonghyun still fighting with himself his bottom lip. Nodding to himself he stood up from his seat and rapidly cupped the younger's face in his hands in the process. Kibums eyes grew wide when he noticed what was happening. Jonghyun landed his lips on the younger's opening his mouth slightly to take kibum's bottom lip into his mouth.  Kibums eyes were still wide as saucers when Jonghyun pulled back and sprinted away to his table. Kibum blinked once, twice, until he finally came back to his senses. His cheeks growing red as he smiled, bringing up his hand to touch his still damp bottom lip with his index and middle finger. His smile grew bigger as he trapped that same bottom lip into his own mouth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter