Proved

My Favorite Teacher!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

"What are you talking about" Kibum asked groggily lazily squinting his eye then closing it back again.  Just a few minutes ago he had woken up to an alarm, is what he thought it was but it wasn't, it was his hone ringing. At first he had thought to let it ring but in the end it kept going so he picked it up, it turned out it was  his annoying frog friend whom had been calling him. 

 

"Just come over" the other line said. Kibum groaned and mumbled a small 'ok' and ended the call. Sitting up in the bed he yawned and rubbed his eyes, hoping that the sleepiness would go away. Looking over at his side he smiled remembering what had happened earlier. Now that he was thinking about it, it had just been hours since he went to sleep. After Jonghyun and him had planned to go to a restaurant they ended up not doing so and instead came to kibums house, but much to their dismay they hadn't had much time together, since just as minutes they had come all lovey dovey and all Kibums parents arrived. Oh and God they thanked the heavens that they hadn't started anything yet because if they had that would have been the end of it. Looking over at his night stand clock he growled once again as he noticed the time. What could Minho possibly want at this hour? 

 

Throwing his blanket to the side he threw his legs down the side of the bed and got up. Grabbing his previous pants from the floor he pulled them up, grabbed a jacket and placed it over his torso. It was cold outside but he was just going across so it was fine. Yawning again he ruffled his hair, grabbed his phone and left his room. His parents wouldn't be up right now, he knew that, so he didn't bother to check for them but was still careful not to trip over anything or may noise. Successfully getting to the door he unlocked the door and quietly went outside, making sure he had left the door unlocked that is. 

 

Shivering upon the cold breeze he embraced his own arms and hurriedly crossed the street to the house across from his. Letting out a sigh he prepared himself to knock and give the person behind that door a good beating for waking him up, but just as he was going to knock, the door opened by itself. Behind the door was a somewhat well dressed Minho you could say, but not exactly, his buttoned down shirt was not buttoned, and wasn't tucked in either, his tie was still in place but somewhat undone. Blinking once, then twice kibum lowered his fist that had been ready to knock on the door. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter