Confessions

My Favorite Teacher!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

"Kibum" kris said to himself silently as he watched the boy watch him with a questioning gaze. It was now or never, he thought. He scanned the boy in front of him until a shadow behind him, that was coming to them caught his eye. He scowled and said, "Never mind, ill text you later ok" as he pushed himself of the wall and walked away leaving a confused kibum behind. 

 

Kibum stared to where kris had left and shrugged, a second after arms wrapped around his waist pulling him back into a tight firm body. 

 

"What did he want" the voice behind him called, kibum only shrugged his shoulders again mumbling an, "I don't know". Jonghyun behind him watched as kris kept on walking without looking back, like he hadn't seen him. Kissing the younger's nape he said, "I don't like you talking to him" silently but loud enough for the younger to hear. 

 

"What?" kibum asked breaking away from the latter's hold. Jonghyuns eyes snapped up to kibums level as he noticed he shouldn't have said that. "Its just that..." he said scratching his nape as he watched a certain body still walking away, but now with a younger looking boy by his side. 

 

"Just that what? What Jonghyun?" Kibum asked as he crossed his arms and stared at the boy questioningly.  "Nothing, never mind. It doesn't matter" he said grabbing the youngers hand just to have it pulled away. "No, It does matter." Kibum said stepping back from the elder. 

 

"Kibum drop this please" Jonghyun said sighing. The latter's eyebrows scrunched together as his eyes grew wide, tsk-ing he said, "Why am I not allowed to talk to him?" 

 

"Because I said you can't!!" the short brunet let his anger out, but as soon as it did he started to regret it. Kibum looked at him puzzled, throwing lasers at him with his eyes he his heel and walked away, arms straight down his sides. Growling to himself Jonghyun followed behind kibum, grabbing his arm he said, "I'm sorry, I-"

 

"No-" kibum said pulling his arm away from the elder, "No your not, your not sorry and you know that" 

 

"....Kibum its not-" he started as he tried to catch the youngers arm again. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter