My little Devil

My Favorite Teacher!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How could you do this to me!?"

 

"But- I love you!"

 

"NO! You ! You-you ed him while I was away!"

 

"Kibummie~ This is-" Jonghyun said in a hushed voice, but the latter interrupted him saying, "Shush Jonghyun Shush, Im trying to watch the movie" the said male pouted and let his head fall to the latter's shoulder.  They had agreed to go out together, since they haven't had time for each other in a while. They wanted to enjoy their time and what better than a movie? Acting like your stretching and pacing your hand behind their chair, leaning in and placing a small kiss on their cheek. Sound cute right? Well no, it wasn't like that with kibum, the said male kept pushing Jonghyun away telling him to stop bothering him because he was trying to watch the movie. 

 

"You choose the movie" he had said, and what a bad choice he had made. Yeah, your supposed to let them choose the movie, but never again kibum. American sappy, cliche movies of all the time, Jonghyun didn't understand what the point of the movie was it was just plain stupid. He was bored, no beyond bored, he had tried to get the younger's attention from the huge screen but nothing had worked, the latter just kept telling him to shush. 

 

Yes, he was bored of the movie, but at least being with the younger made it better although he wasn't paying attention to the bored body next to him.  This was better than for kibum to be somewhere nobody knows with kris, yes Jonghyun had his eye on that boy. He was the one who told him to go after kibum or hell take him, yet he didn't stop pursuing kibum he is trying even harder. He should just go bother that girly panda that is obviously after him. 

 

"You will always be in my heart"  

 

Jonghyun opened his eyes and looked at the screen, the main character was staring at his 'girl' running with tears in her eyes, sobbing loudly as if she wanted the whole world to know that she was sad. Jonghyun silently snorted and picked his head up from the callers shoulder, whom was looking at the screen sadly with a pout on his lips, eyes watery. 

 

"Key!" Jonghyun said rather loudly, earning some 'shh' from the crowd. He frantically turned the younger's head to face him, cupping his face he asked, "Whats wrong? What happened?!" the younger just shook his head and opened his mouth to speak, "Its just so sad" He mumbled. Jonghyun shocked, stared at the latter and then shook his head and smiled. Of course, kibum would think its sad. The ending of the movie came as the credits showed up on the screen, the lights and the people started to leave. Jonghyun doing the same stood up and stretched his limbs but loud grunting. Letting out a sigh of relief he looked over at the younger who was still seated and watching him intently. 

 

"Something wrong?" 

 

"Im hungry" Kibum blurted tilting his head slightly.  Jonghyun chuckled and grabbed the younger's hand, "Lets go eat then" he said as the younger stood up and nodded with a smile on his lips. They walked out of the movie theater hand in hand, some people looked at them weird but they didn't care, they could care less about what others thought. 

 

Jonghyun had borrowed his mothers car to come to the movies with his 'friend', to which his mom agreed because she didn't want her son to be walking the streets alone at night. Not that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter