Love is Complicated

My Favorite Teacher!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sun rays spread through everywhere as it smiled at the happy people walking by the streets and even the vehicles that were racing through the streets, it even smiled at the annoyed people who were hiding from its hot sun rays. Besides the sun being happy there was someone else who was beaming with happiness as he made his way through his favorite park and to his most favorite place in the world. Jonghyun had made the Football team but thats not why he was happy, he was happy for something else. He had never felt himself smile so much in a week, it was like he was a teenage girl with a crush. He on the other hand didn't have a crush he had a boyfriend, which made him the happiest person alive. Skipping through the streets he found himself in front of a red door, it wasn't like most doors with the beige color in them, it was red. Feeling the excitement rush through his veins he knocked on the door twice waiting patiently for it to open, when it didn't open he was about to knock when the door opened and in a sight of a middle aged woman came in view. She had pink gloves on her hands and a cotton candy color apron tied around her, the woman smiled at Jonghyun and opened the door wider.

 

"Jonghyun, right? If I'm not mistaken..?" The lady said with a smile on her face waiting for Jonghyun to assure her. Jonghyun only nodded to the woman he knew as Kibums mother or how she said to call her 'Sojin' the last time he came here. 

 

"What are you doing here?" she asked placing one hand on her hips, but quickly took it off noticing her gloves were wet.

 

"I came to visit Kibum" Jonghyun said looking behind the not so tall woman to see if the latter was anywhere. Sojin looked behind her and back at Jonghyun, with a slight nod she let Jonghyun in and said "In his room". Jonghyun smiled at her and left to kibum's room. Jumping from excitement Jonghyun didn't knock and just opened the door to see kibum jolt up from his bed to the floor and pick up a shirt.

 

"Im cleaning mom!" he said annoyed and picked up another shirt from the floor. Jonghyun couldn't contain his laughter and just burst holding himself on the door. His shoulders bobbed up and down as he laughed at the shocked younger who had thrown his clothes on the floor again and folded his arms while glaring at him.

 

"YAH! Stop laughing!" yelled kibum. Jonghyun slowly stopped laughing, but his shoulders were still shaking slightly, kibum only rolled his eyes and sat back down on the bed with his arms folded.  Jonghyun looked at his boyfriend and could only smile as he approached him. 

 

"Your so cute" he said cupping the younger's face to make fishy face, he started chuckling again until the younger shook his hands away from his face and only pouted. Jonghyun smiled once again and took the pouting lips to his own. Kibum closed his eyes and kissed him back. Pulling back jonghyun sat next to him and said "I'd never thought you were the messy kind" the latter only snorted his bottom lip and answered "Im not, I just forgot" jonghyun could only chuckle as he nodded. The younger stood up and decided to continue cleaning before his mom came in for real and scolded him for not cleaning his room yet. Jonghyun only watched as the younger picked some dirty clothes scattered on the floor and left to the bathroom, then he came back with nothing in his arms, Jonghyun guessed he placed his dirty clothes on the dirty clothes basket. Of course it made sense. It wasn't that the room was dirty, it was just some clothes on the floor and some pieces of papers and the undone bed. While kibum picked up the papers he had thrown on the floor Jonghyun decided to help him with the bed. Getting of the bed Jonghyun placed the pillows on their position and shook the covers and placed them back. Smiling at his well done work he sat down again on the bed and waited for the younger to finish throwing away the papers. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter