Stolen Kiss

My Favorite Teacher!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You sure nobody home?" Jonghyun questioned as he and kibum peaked inside the youngers house. After school they had gone for some ice-cream and then came to the youngers home knowing that nobody would be home but they were still skeptical.

 

"Yes, mom texted she was coming late" Kibum said closing the door behind themselves. Smiling he took his lovers hands and skipped to his room. Although Jonghyun trusted him he still wanted to make sure, and not get the younger in trouble because of him. 

 

"What about your dad?" he asked as they entered the youngers room. Kibum closed the door to his room, threw his bag on the floor right next to the door then turned around and pushed Jonghyun to the wall. He placed his hand to the side of the elders and whispered in his ear, "Just you and me baby"

 

Jonghyuns face flushed as he gulped down his life right then and there. Kibum stepped back and smiled innocently to him, brushing a hand through his hair he turned away from the brunet. He stopped at his full size mirror and scanned himself, how he looked and his attire. "I want something more comfortable" he said to himself as he walked  to his closet. Jonghyun meanwhile placed his bag on the floor next to the door and sat on kibums bed remembering the firs time he was here. It always brought a smile on his face to think of that day, their colorful day. He watched as kibum came out of his closet with a shirt in hand and left for the bathroom, when he came out he had a different shirt on, this one was more loose simple black and looked a bit big for the feline boy. The shirt exposed his color bones and half his shoulder until he fixed it, now only his collar bones were visible. He walked to his full size mirror and smiled to himself then he turned to the brunet whom was staring at him. 

 

"You like it?" he asked, Jonghyun nodded unable to form words. Scanning the youngers body he smiled and nodded once again. "Is it too small?" The younger asked. Jonghyun knitted his eyebrows together in  question,"Don't you mean too big? It looks perfect though."  With a peering expression kibum turned to the mirror again, twisting the shirt here and there he tried to make it look better, or satisfy himself. Jonghyun meanwhile watched him with curiosity, getting up from the bed he walked to the younger and wrapped his arms around the youngers waist. Placing his chin on the youngers cold shoulder he said, "You look beautiful" Kibum smiled at the compliment as he stared at his lover through the mirror. 

 

"Jongie~"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter