Game Day

My Favorite Teacher!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

"HUUH HUUH HUUH" The crowd chanted as number 6 ran past the bulls and ran for his life. His red, black stripped shirt stuck to his body like it was going to be ripped apart. The crowd was going wild,  screaming, grabbing onto each other, praying, screaming for the player to score. The game was about to end yet no team had been able to score even once. 

 

"C'mon Jongie" Kibum whispered. His hands both clasped against his mouth as he watched attentively how number 6 held the football clutched to his chest as he ran across the field. 

 

"TAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAP" Kibums feet wouldn't stay still, they kept on bouncing on the bench as he watched quietly, too quiet for his own liking. It was his first time coming to the latters game, not because he didn't want to come to the previous games, it was because Jonghyun never told him anything about and If kibum asked the latter always said that there was no game. Other times Kibum had other plans, he didn't know if Jonghyun didnt want him to come to his games or what was it but he actually liked it. It was about a week ago that Jonghyun told him about the game.

 

*Flashback* 

 

They sat comfortably huddled together in Jonghyuns living room couch. They were currently watching running man, Jonghyuns parents weren't home at the time so he had taken the chance to invite Kibum over.

 

"His gonna fall" kibum said snickering a chuckle. Jonghyun smiled at the man resting against his chest, they had a little blanket throned atop of themselves, kibum placed his head on Jonghyuns chest and neck as Jonghyun twined his hands around the younger's waist. 

 

"kibummie~" Jonghyun called rubbing the latter's tummy with is thumb. 

 

"Hpmm" Kibum answered not taking his eyes away from the tv. Jonghyun untangled his hands from the younger and pushed him off lightly, Kibum turned and looked at him confused. Smiling Jonghyun took the younger's hand in his and said, "Would-uh, theres-well you see-"

 

"Jonghyun-" Kibum said looking straight to Jonghyun, "I can't get married yet" with the most calmest voice possible. Jonghyuns eyes grew wide, his cheeks gaining a bright red, "Bummie Im serious" he exclaimed letting go of the younger's hands to cover his face. Kibum chuckled at his boyfriends cuteness and acted as if he was sad, "But I was serious too~" he whined. 

 

"Aish, Pabo" Jonghyun said in the middle of covering the youngers face and throwing him down on the sofa. Kibum laughed and poked Jonghyun's side, "Okay okay, what is it?" Kibum asked getting back to their supposed to be main topic. 

 

With a warm smiled Jonghyun took his hand back again and said, "Theres a game this Friday, and I was wondering If you'd like to come?" 

 

"Of course" Kibum said without a second thought. He was finally going to be able to attend his lovers game, with a beaming smile he nodded once again.

 

*Flashback End* 

 

"WAAAAAAHHHH!!!" The crowd went wild as number 6 crossed the line and threw the football harsh on the ground with a victory scream lurching out of his mouth. Kibum along with the crowd stood up and screamed at the top of his lungs, the other team members running to the boy and hugging him or rather crushing him to the floor. Two players picked number 6 up and carried him on their shoulders as the game ended, the cheerleaders started chanting and soon the crowd joined in. Kibum watched with awe, Jonghyuns was smiling so brightly like a child with candy. Kibum saw him waving and soon he waved too, Jonghyun made  a heart to him and of course Kibum returned it. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter