Corduroy

My Favorite Teacher!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Its not the right material!" a tall blond exclaimed throwing the said material to the floor. He rested himself against the table placing a hand at the bridge of his nose, rubbing it.  His expressions were troubling, the other members were looking at each other for what to do with the disaster that had set. Kibum sighed loudly and slumped his hand to his side, he looked at the staring eyes and said, "Pick it up" to no-one in particular but well know one of them picked it up. He watched the small girl pick the fabric up delicately, "Throw it away" he said once the girl picked it up. The brunette stared at him with an opened mouth, she was about to say something when she was interrupted. 

 

"Kibum, we can't just throw it away" the latter adverted his gaze from the tiny brunette to his right hand. The slim girl stood straight, crossed arms walking to him. Kibum sighed and said, "Would you just look  at that? How did this happen Jessica? I clearly said 'Chiffon'" The girl looked at the fabric in the girls hand as her face turned slightly, her expression wasn't that of linking to it. 

 

"I know" she mumbled taking the piece of fabric from the girl. She traced her slender finger through the fabric nodding to herself. She sighed, looking back at the girl who held the fabric she placed it on the girls shoulder making it seem like a scarf of some sort. Kibum watched her scrunching his nose, he looked around his eyes landing on the amount of boxes on the floor full of fabric, they weren't all the same but most of it was 'Corduroy' fabric, the fabric he never even mentioned, its not his fabric style.  He groaned loudly finally moving from his position, walking to the numerous boxes on the floor stacked on top of each other. 

 

"I think this could work" he heard Jessica say, he turned his head to her but went back to his box opening. He smiled at some of the fabric he loved, the fabric they had managed to get right. He opened another box and his smile immediately disappeared, the box was filled with Corduroy fabric, and to make it worse it wasn't the only box. 

 

"Maybe we could make jackets out of this,  even some pants, shirts-" her sentence was cut short when the door to their work place was closed rather loudly. Everyone except kibum turned to the door, he was to busy trying to figure out what to do with this ugly fabric. At the door stood a sheepish looking tall model like boy. "My bad, Im looking for kibum" the tall brunette said looking around for a certain face. 

 

"Kris, come here for a second" jessica said already walking to him instead, the latter looked perplexed but walked to her. Jessica circled him and extended the small piece of fabric trying to measure him, she placed the fabric on his shoulders then shook her head and placed it instead on his side leg. She stared at it for a second and smiled and nodded. Kris watched her and once he understood what she was smiling about he looked at the piece of fabric on her hand and his eyes grew wide. 

 

"Oh hell nah!" He said steeping back from the shor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter