I'm sorry

My Favorite Teacher!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had only been some minutes since kibum had left for the kitchen, but to Jonghyun it felt like hours had gone by. The waiting felt eternal and he had nothing to do besides staying in the younger's room waiting patiently for the latter to come and give him the news, good or bad. Although he preferred that they were tilted to the latter. He was passing around the room like a lunatic, like how people would do waiting at the hospital for the doctor to give them the news, if everything was okay or not. It really felt lie that, and he felt the news would be critical. Shaking his head furiously he whispered "No think positive" to himself. But what was he thinking, I mean did you even see her face? How can key make that seem like playing or anything. 

 

"Ugh key hurry up!" he mumbled to the door passing again. He was really going crazy with all the waiting he was doing, this was not healthy for him. Not healthy at all, waiting was not one of his virtues. Wait..... nope, no it isn't, so why is kibum making him wait? 

 

Ruffling his hair in frustration for the nth time he dropped to the floor hugging his knees. He was doing his best to think of the positive side of all this, was there even one? Could there be one? He should be down there helping kibum defend.... them. But he would just make it worst. So he stayed put, his eyes never leaving the door. 

 

But he shouldn't worry so much right? I mean what was he worrying about so much, this could all just come out good. Everything would be just pink flowers and rainbows.... Who was he kidding? Rushingly he stood up from his sitting position and stated passing around again. This time to keep him distracted he counted his steps.

 

"one...two...three...four...........what comes after four?"  stoping his steps he started again.

 

"uno...dos....tres..........four....KEY!" 

 

"What are you doing?" Asked kibum amused as he saw Jonghyun counting his steps. Jonghyun didn't pay attention and just hugged the life out of him. A smile spread trough his face seeing that Jonghyun was preoccupied. He didn't want him to worry, but they were in this together after all. Returning the hug he sighed. 

 

"You have to leave Jongie..." He mumbled into the boys ear. Jonghyun after hearing this tightened the hug and simply rested his head on the boys shoulder, not answering.  Kibum did the same, hugged him tighter and smiled, but his mothers orders were strict.

 

"I want him out"

 

"MOM!"

 

"I said out!" 

 

He couldn't go against her, not if he doesn't want anything worse to happen.

 

"Ill call you at night" he said hoping to get his boyfriend to loosen the hug. Unfortunately Jonghyun wasn't letting go. Across Jonghyun's mind was going the worst that could ever happen. They had just started their relationship and they were already getting separated. What kind of world did they live in? wait it S.K. That explains it all.

 

"Jonghyun please, I promise Ill tell you over night, but I can't right now" sighing the older let go and grabbed the younger's hands. He played with them for some seconds then he gazed into the younger's eyes, searching for some reassurance, something, anything.

 

"I love you" he said softly, afraid the younger's mom would hear. The latter nodded a pink blush appearing on his cheeks. He couldn't say anything so instead he bit his lip, abusing the poor pink flesh.  Jonghyun  took notice of this and only nodded and let go of the younger's hands. As he was making his way out of the room he looked back, but kibum was still in his same position. Smiling sadly he took his leave. Kibum's mother was nowhere to be seen, feeling anxious he exited the kims house hold. 

 

✧*。ヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙✧*。✧*。ヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙✧*。✧*。ヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙✧*。✧*。ヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙✧*。

 

He waited, waited and waited for the younger's call but it never came. He was hesitating on weather to call or not, but he decided against it. He wanted to, but key promised he would call. He would brake his promise would he? He tossed and the bed waiting for the call. He couldn't sleep, just because of that one phone call. Picking his phone up he checked his messages hoping he had missed the message but no, there was no recent messages. Placing his phone on the pillow he decided to try and sleep.

 

It had only been minutes since he had closed his eyes, and his alarm was resonating on his ear drums harshly. It was Sunday, why did he set an alarm again? wait thats not the alarm! His senses quickly kicked as he searched for his phone, it was next to his ears a second ago. The phone was in between the pillows the sound of it being muffled,  as soon as he found it he picked up. He didn't check who it was because he only had one person in mind of who could it be.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter