For A Reason

My Favorite Teacher!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"OH MY GOD YOU SAID YES!" Jonghyun exclaimed before cupping the younger's face into his own hands and engulfing his lips in a full kiss. The kiss was a sloppy one to say the least, but it full of love and passion.  The ordinary senior who had never dated before, no it's not because he is bad looking he just couldn't fins the right person. Or he was rather shy when it came to this things.  Who would have thought right?

 

Pulling back kibum smiled to the overjoyed puppy and looked down at his flowers. He couldn't believe what just happened at all, he got asked out in the most romantic way possible, and in school. What had he done to deserve this? He had only been a jerk to the other boy. He had made him hurt, sad, yet he was asking him out.

 

"KIBUMMIE! w-why are you crying?" Jonghyun cried brushing the other boys tears away. He didn't know why all of the sudden the younger had stared crying. He didn't know what to do but pull the boy into his arms, and thats exactly what he did. The younger wrapped his arms around him, the flowers accidentally stabbing his back but he didn't mind, he just wanted to hold the younger. Kibum shook in his arms as he hid his face in Jonghyuns neck, he wasn't crying of sadness, no it was rather of happiness but also anger towards himself. 

 

"I-Im S-s-sorry" Kibums voice came out muffled but the elder heard him clear.

 

"Why are you- NO! Kibummie you said 'yes' you can't say no now! y-you can't!" Afraid of what the younger meant with his words Jonghyun pulled him closer until there was no space between their bodies. 

 

"Wha-"

 

"Please d-don't..." Jonghyun said interrupting the younger from whatever he was going to say. He felt his eyes start to sting so he did the only thing he could think of doing, he wrapped his arms around the younger's waist tighter and closed his eyes tightly.  He didn't want the other to go back on his word, he simply didn't. 

 

"Jongie~ I said yes for a reason. I'm not going to say no now...." Kibum whispered into the others neck silently smiling. He loved how nervous Jonghyun sounded, but when the latter pulled back he stopped smiling and felt a pang to his heart. There was a huge crocodile tear sliding down Jonghyuns cheek, he had once again accomplished to make him sad, to make him cry.

 

"Y-your not?" Jonghyun asked whipping his tear away as a smile creeped into his face as he saw Kibum shake his head. He whipped the younger's face and gave him a peck on his lips. He wanted to ask what the reason was for why the younger said yes, but he got lost in his eyes. A twinkle that shone bright in his eyes screaming 'Thank you' to him. He didn't know why 'Thank you' but he didn't want to ask, he didn't need to know. He just wanted to get lost in the younger's eyes. To take them both to an unknown paradise to a place only for the two of them, only for them. For them alone. A place only they know. A place where they'd forget the past and live only in the future, from today onward the past doesn't exist, what made them sad, what made them cry is no longer visible. It's only them standing together.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter