Teacher assistant

My Favorite Teacher!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Beep beep beep" The stupid alarm sounded, waking me up from my wonderful dream land.

Throwing my hand to the alarm I hit snooze and go back to sleep. Well I atleast tried because-

"JONGHYUN WAKE YOUR LILTTLE UP" Shouted noona Sekyung.

"5 More minutes" I mumbled to my pillow hugging it tighter.

"No get up now, or you'll be late to school on your first day" She said taking away my covers and pushing me off the bed. I fell to the floor with a thud.

"your so annoying" I said as I stood up and walked to the bathroom. "I heard that you head" Noona said walking out of the room. She isn't very good with combats, and I make fun of her for that.

Today was a new year in highschool and I was not looking forward to it. I know that most students makes promises to themselves or goals like 'This year ill have good grades' 'I wont be bad' 'I will treat people more nicely' but thats just borring dont u think? My goal is "be young while I can" 'cause once your out of school what you do is work and more more more work to get money. Maybe I could just stay with my parents forever... hmm yeah sounds like a great idea, but then they kick me out... not that they hate me im the favorite in the family... really!!! I am!!!! anyway... they'd kick me out because they would say I need to live alone.... aish parents no!!

Well the whole point is I want to take it easy this year not stress, stress is bad, i might turn old just by all the school stress, that cant be good I still have many ladies to enchant with my manliness. "wow fantastic baby, y body yeah~"

Im not really worried about making friends, I have enough as it is, besides they love me too much to leave me alone.

Placing balck ripped jeans, a simple white V-neck shirt and white converse  I take my bag and head downstairs.

"I made pancakes, come eat sweet heart" The wonderful smell of food hit my nose and rose me of my feet to take me to table where my umma was placing the food.

"Ah~ You know i wouldn't leave without eating" I said chuckling and taking my seat. It was true my lover is food and food ...well it considers me more of a monster.... it says it doesnt like me.... because I eat. I work out evey now and then to keep my y body in shape, if i dont this chocolately bars of mine will melt with the sun.

"Of course you would'nt" Umma said patting my hair with a big smile on her face.

"umma~ Im not a baby stop patting my head" I tried fixing my hair with one hand while in the other i was holding a peace of my pancakes to my mouth. "Well your still my baby~ now get up your going to be late for school" She said taking the plate that was now empty from the table. I stood up and headed to the door-

"Yah! Go brush your teeth before you go" Umma shouted from the kitchen.

I hate walking to school because I get tired but since noona wont come drop me of I have to walk, its not that far so I guess its ok...... but I still dont like it. I heard rushed steps behind me so i turned around, a red haired kid was running in my direction-

"s-sorry" The poor kid said out of breath rushing by. I wonder why he's running. I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at the time. " I'm gonna be late" First day of school doesn't matter if your late, but as a senior your expected to be to class on time, unless your a transfer. I fortunatelly got to school on time before the gate closed, took my schedule out of my bag and checked my first class.

Stoping right at my first class door I sighed. "Math...... it had to be math didn't it" Lets just say that math is my enemy like how im foods enemy.. maybe they are related and math has been sent by food to make me suffer... I wonder-

The bell went off so i headed inside. Mr.Choi, Mr.Choi is my math teacher this year.... hes not that bad but doesn't really like me. He says I "snooze" to much in his class. Psshh I don't i just doze off, you know like.. like ...like... okay fine ... I do go to sleep in his class...

Checking the seats to where to sit at I spoted some of my friends, with a smirk I walked up to them and said "Well look who we have here" They turned to me and smiled waving 'hi'.

"New year, new people, more school" Said Heechul fixing his hair. I smiled and agreed with him taking my seat. "Im fine with it all as long no one s with me" Came Kris deep husky voice. "I hope I meet new people" Ryeowook's cheary voice said smiling and looking around for new

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter