Chapter VIII

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joonmyun’s POV

I woke up as I felt a burden on my arms,it was Jieun’s head.She was sleeping soundly and I don’t dare to wake her up.So we stayed the night at the office;together.I smiled and I felt surprised at the same time,why did Jieun ended up here by my side instead of doing her works on the desk.I rubbed her head and pecked it.I stayed still in that position because I’m afraid she might wake up.

I waited until she woke up but then one of her staff knocked the door and went in.She saw us and smiled.I told her to back off before I wake Jieun up.Slowly,she lifted her head from my arm and rubbed her eyes.

“Good morning”,I greeted.

“What time is it?”,She asked.

“9 in the morning,let’s go home alright?I can drive if you’re still sleepy,you can just leave your car here.”,I offered.

“Its okay”,she replied.

“Still the old and stubborn Jieun”,I thought.

She stood up before she fell down and I quickly grabbed her arm before she reaches the floor.

“Jieun-ah are you okay?”,I asked worrily.

“I feel dizzy”,she said while her hair.

I clutched her shoulder to support her and walk her to the car.When we arrived home I carried her to the room because she was still semi-conscious.I placed a wet towel on her forehead and wrapped her with the blanket.I took a leave that day because I don’t want to leave her alone with her condition.I fell asleep beside her this time.

“Joonmyun,you’re supposed to go to work right why are you here?”,she asked.

“I don’t wanna leave yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter