Chapter XVII

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun's POV - Months later..

Today is my operation day,its my 8th month of pregnancy.Joonmyun found out about this earlier so we talked about it,he was the one who convinced me to go on with the surgery eventhough I refuse at first because it might harm the baby.After convinced that the baby won't be affected,I agreed.Omma,Appa and Joonmyun's parents already knew about this.Joonmyun talked to them and they were deeply saddened.I don't want to leave any one of them yet,I want to love with my husband and my child.I don't want my life to end like this when there's still alot to go through.But enduring the pain is never an easy thing to face.Only god knows how much my chest hurts sometimes because of the tumour and because of that the surgery must be done as soon as possible.

As for Joonmyun,he is way stronger than I am.He stood up for me,he encouraged me not to give up no matter how it hurts.He's the reason why I didn't give up but right now the person I need the most is not here.He have a last minute business matters to handle and I said I'll be fine since Suzy's here too.Words can't describe how scared I am right now.I'm afraid that something might happen to me and I'm going to leave the person I love.I'm not ready for that.

Suzy have been trying to call Joonmyun for quite some time but it didn't reach him.I'm going to enter the operation room in 30 minutes time and I really want to see him,who knows it might be the last time..

"Its okay,Suzy,he'll come later.I'm fine here",I convinced her than she took a place beside me while clutching my hand.

"Be strong okay? Please survive,for me and for everyone,Jieun-ah.Promise me that",she added while reaching out to make a pinky-promise which reminds me alot of our childhood

I let out a soft laugh before responding to her pinky-promise.Then she rubbed my tummy,

"Aunty cannot wait to see you,be strong with omma okay?"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter