Chapter IX

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun’s POV

A few days later,I still go on with my routine;skipping breakfast,staying the night at the office and all that.That is the only way where I can forget my problems.That afternoon I went out for lunch and I walked somewhere nearby my office.There was a lot of things going in my mind that time I didn’t even know how did I end up here.

I glanced at the coffee shop I was passing by and surprisingly,I saw Joonmyun with a woman in the shop.I stared  at them for quite a while through the transparent mirrors.I feel hurt and grateful at the same time.It’s a good thing if Joonmyun have found someone else to replace me but it hurts me when he said he won’t let me go while he have already found someone else.Then,Joonmyun noticed that I was actually staring at them so I back off and continued walking.He quickly ran out from the shop and ran after me;grabbing my hand but I jerks off.

“This is not like what you think,Jieun.She’s just a client”,he said,trying to defend himself.

“I didn’t think of anything.There’s a huge possibility that she’ll like you or the other way around Joonmyun.We’ll talk about this tonight,have fun with her”,I answered,trying to piss him off and left him dumbfounded.

Wait,piss him off?Am I jealous?

That night I purposely wait for him to comeback and sat at the living room.I left my office early today just to talk about “us” but he came back late and I  feel so mad because he made me wait.Then I heard a car parked outside.It must be him,I thought.I stood up from the couch,waiting in front of the door.

“Having a date again,I guess?”,I started.

He sighed before replying,”Can we talk about this later,Jieun?I’m so tired.”

“No,because procrastinating will leads to never.I want a divorce Joonmyun.And now you have found someone else,I don’t think its going to be hard on you and don’t worry about appa.I can explain to him.”

“Why is it so hard for you to understand,Jieun.I only love you,only you.Why can’t you let me enter your life for just one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter