Chapter XIII

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun’s POV

A few weeks later,when we came back from honeymoon,Joonmyun started off his work and both of us are busy but that doesn’t stop us from spending some time with each other and we’re no longer separating rooms,I moved to his room.He said he couldn’t sleep because there’s no one to hug,and I chuckled to his words.

But lately I’ve been feeling tired,way so fast.Pregnant?I don’t think so,because I’ve been having my menstruation as usual.If this condition continues then I will definitely go and meet up the doctor.

That weekend me and Joonmyun went cycling by Han River.I quickly agreed to his plan because its been a long time since I last involved myself in this kind of activity.There were so many people as it was weekend but the park is big enough to accommodate quite a number of people.I have just started pedalling and I’m already feeling tired,not wanting to spoil the plan,I continued pedalling sometimes Joonmyun left me behind but then I managed to catch up,we had a good time together.

Suddenly my bicycle hit a not-so-small rock and I flinched before I fell to the ground.Joonmyun was already so far in front and I couldn’t call him,I hope he would realize that I wasn’t behind him and turn back.I tried to get up but my kneecap was injured and it was bleeding,I was lucky enough because it didn’t sprain any of my ankles and the accident made my and chest hurts.Did I fall too hard?I started to shriek in pain,it was not loud enough and people couldn’t here.Then I saw Joonmyun turning back towards me,he looks panic till I let out a small laugh.

“Are you okay?”,he asked.

“I couldn’t get up”,I stated.

“Your kneecap is bleeding,does it hurts?”,he asked again,from standing,he is now squatting beside me.

“I know you couldn’t get up,let me carry you”,he added.

“Hey no its embarrassing okay,I can walk.”,I said while trying to get up but I nearly fall again,I was unstable.I had no choice but to let Joonmyun carry me into the car,this is the first time he did this and we couldn’t help it but had an eye-contact to each other until I poke his cheek and l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter