Chapter XI

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun’s POV

Joonmyun was released a few days later but he still requires a lot of rest and I prohibited him from going to work and I have decided to finish my work at home so I could accompany him.He’s fine now but he still can’t work properly so I’m kinda scared of leaving him alone.

That afternoon,Joonmyun’s friends paid us a visit.I barely know them,but I’m glad that they came so I could know who’s my husband’s friends are.One of them is Baekhyun,he brought his wife and his daughter along too.I talked to his wife,Taeyeon unnie while Baekhyun are talking with Joonmyun and I even played with their daughter,Hyeri.

“Hyeri really likes you,Jieun-ah.You should have one too”,she teased.

“Is it hard being a mother,unnie?”,I carefully asked.

“No,of course not.Don’t worry about that,Jieun,you’ll handle everything smoothly once you be one”,she said while rubbing my hand.

The question is,am I ready yet?

Then Joonmyun backhugged me and my face turned red as Taeyeon unnie was there.Then baekhyun coughed,reminding us and slowly we walked towards the front door as they’re about to leave.

I ended up doing my works in Joonmyun’s room because I need his help.I glanced at the time stated in my laptop its already 11.So I stood up and carried my laptop to my room,before Joonmyun grabbed my hand to stop me.

“What do you want,Joonmyun?”,I smiled.

“I want you”,he said with a chuckle.

“No I’m just kidding,can you sleep with me tonight?”,he added.

“Y-yes”,I stuttered then I put back my laptop and the table and lie down beside him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter