Chapter X

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun’s POV

Joonmyun was just so still,being in a coma that is and still critical.Everyone was here,mom,dad,omma and appa.Everyone was quite saddened about it and here I am,couldn’t stop feeling guilty.When everyone left,I talked to mom.

“I’m sorry mom,if we didn’t fought that night,he would’t have involved in an accident.I’m really really sorry”,I apologised and looked down the floor.

“What did you guys fought about?”,she asked worrily.

“I asked for a divorce,mom.Because I saw him with a woman that afternoon”

“Does this means you’re jealous?”,she asked.

“If he have already found someone then it’s a good thing to hear.He can let me go which is exactly what I wanted.Mom,I promise eventhough I will no longer be your daughter-in-law,I will still love you.Nothing will ever change that.”,I stated then I reached out to hold her hands,tightly until I started to cry again.

“Lee Jieun,I respect your decision but I don’t want you to end up separating.I’m not pressuring you but I still want you as my daughter-in-law.Now don’t cry,you have to be strong.None of this is your fault okay?”,she patted my back and comforted me.This is one thing I like about her,she is someone who you can talk to,she understands me more than omma does.That’s why I prefer talking about my marriage to her.Omma is different,she would pressure me instead of comforting me.

“You should go home,Jieun.Everything’s going to be just fine,I know my son is strong enough to fight this”,she added.

“No mom I will stay here,I have made a big mistakes and I don’t want to repeat the same mistakes again.You should go home,its late already”

She nodded and agreed to leave.I stood up from my sit and walked out to get myself a drink.I tried not to make much noise down the dimmed hospitals,as I hummed quietly walking to the water tank.There is so many thoughts going in my mind.I don’t know what to do with myself.This wouldn’t happen if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter